Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cant enter the game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant enter the game.

Im almost waiting for the game to load for almost 1 hour but still it stuck at loading (please refer to my SS).
    It do really sucks.
    Also whenever i got clear internet connection, I will be DCed instantly. and when got entered in the game i can click any of the clickable buttons in-game(pack, wings panel etc.) but not changing Line, using mount, seeing other stats panel.

But Im currently experiencing my 1st complain.

Hope you'll help me here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	1750262
    Last edited by Pangetmoo123; 06-04-2014, 01:31 AM. Reason: Lacks the SS

I have chnge browser to get online in the game but still I'm stuck at that loading state of the game

Comment

I am not experiencing any server connectivity issues. Aside from using different browsers , you might want to also try restarting your router, using wired connection (rather than wifi), manually changing your DNS and/or IP address, or using a proxy to see if that makes any difference.

Comment

I have a same problem with me. My numbers below the loading icon won't appear. Also I seem to be stuck on the loading screen after I choose my character.
        Last edited by R21926780; 06-10-2014, 10:24 AM.
        Nothing to do much here.

Comment

Try any of the usual fixes provided in my previous post as it's mostly likely a connectivity/lag issue from your end. I am not having any issues entering any servers, and many players seem to be successfully logged in on my home server.

Comment

Working...
          X