iob

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iob

why wont it let me in island of blessing 2 days now i go to get in and it wont load me it knocks me offline i get robbed

There are probably too many players by the npc like always :/
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

The inability to load IOB is a connection issue for the most part. There's always an increase in server activity during IOB, and the fact that most players pop in and just hang by the NPC may contribute to you getting DC'd (if your connection can't handle the lag spike). Try hiding effects and players before you enter to reduce data traffic.

Comment

Island of blessing

i have tried for 2 days now to get in iob and it wont let me in it starts loading then suddenly stops half way and wont move any farther why is this happening when its 2x dungeon week i really need the ho

Comment

Thread moved to General Support.

The loading issue is occurring from your end rather than from the platform's. If you are having trouble loading events, try hiding all characters and effects prior to entering. You can also close down any unnecessary windows/tabs as well as using wired connection over wifi as it does provide a more stable feed.

Comment

ok ill try those options you three mentioned thanx

Comment

Working...
            X