Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLS! READ! is this a bug or what??

Pls.. read this.....

1.)Why im always disconnected even though my internet connection is good.
    2.)Why am get kicked from my guild even though no one do it, and im an officer in our guild styRaiders.
    3.)Why i cant see list every time i want to see guild lists.

Pls answer it quickly cuz yesterday i lost my 2 seed of life quests, i did not harvest it bcoz im always DC'ed, and now still im DISCONNECTED! Thank you!

IGN: Asterix(PRIEST lvl 61)
    SERVER: Exenden Realm
    GUILD: StyxRaiders

Try the following suggestions:

1) Clear browser's history, cache and cookies
    2) Use a different browser
    3) Check/update flash player/java
    4) Change the browser's priority to high(Task Manager)
    5) Disable third party plug-ins(video grabbers/adblockers et cetera)
    6) Change DNS
    7) Make sure to allow the site from your firewall
    8) Stop/pause downloads

About the Guild thing, check your character if it is still in Guild first then verify position so that we can figure out if you have been kicked out of not.

Comment

>>>Weew! I do what your advice but still it doesn't work. Im still always D.C. and its getting worst cuz every time i open up my friends list no one appears.. and also to the guild lists,so i can check if my guild is still there.
      I want to show some pics,but sadly i don't have striping tools in my PC or other programs.

Comment

By the way. I log on my ALT, knight lvl 44 with same server Exenden Realm. I have no problem with it, so technically my net or my PC don't have any errors. (T_T) so pls... help me. its been 3 days that i can't play with my main CHAR, no seed of life that gave me 7g per day and lots of exp at bath and ladder. But lately i do CRYPT and i finished it but suddenly after i receive the rewards, it DISCONNECTED AGAIN!! T_T pls.pls FIX IT! thanks

Comment

Make screenshots by using the PRTSC button and pasting it in a programme like paint, then save the file and upload it here.
          IGN: Sigrun
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
          [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
          Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
          Sigrun
          Mage lvl 38

Comment

Your disconnects sound like a hardware problem. I suggest you contact your ISP and have them monitor the connection for short timeouts. Even though other things in your house may seem to be working fine, it only takes about 3 seconds of lost connection to drop you from CS. Have your ISP monitor your connection and confirm it is dropping. From there, check for things like a cracked wire. If you replace wires and still are being disconnected, have your ISP replace your modem. If the problem persists, time for a new router. All of this info is coming from my own experience with having the same disconnect problems.

Good Luck,

(S50) Nevill
            (S50)Nevill
            Rogue

Help keep our forums clean!

Comment

My internet is going fine. Only my main character are the only one that is always disconnected, not my internet. My alt is doing fine when i play with it.
              Last edited by Gregory007; 09-26-2012, 04:24 AM.

Comment

PLS GM.. HELP! I ALWAYS STILL DISCONNECTED. I TRIED TO PLAY AT MY FRIEND'S HOUSE AND IN INTERNET CAFE/SHOP STILL THE SAME PROBLEM I ENCOUNTERED. PLS HELP! ITS BEEN 5 DAYS.. AND I DONT WANNA MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT.. PLS! T_T

GUILD; StyxRaiders
                Guild position; ensign(i think thats the next of recruit)

Comment

here are some of my screenshots, i can't see guild lists and after a few seconds it will DC!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	482.2 KB
ID:	1660728]

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	216.4 KB
ID:	1660729

Comment

There is a possibility that your account had been tempered. Go to http://www.r2games.com/user and check on the last logged in IP address, and see if it matches your's after you get disconnected.
                    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

It's good! I'm always Online everyday. weeew! better I quit in this game. I'm not happy anymore. Until now 5th day of this kind of problem. I think Gm had no time for this.

Comment

To me it sounds like there's a bug within that particular character's data that causes the fetch friends/guild to not work, and then causes the game to have a fatal error (thus the DC).

If R2 can check the player database and look at the character's data, maybe they can pinpoint what could cause the flash program to react that way. It could be something as simple as a type error...
                        (S14)Squintina
                        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

That's my point bro! I don't think there's problem in my net/connection or my PC or whatever. So any GM PLEASE CHECK.. HERE'S MY INFO:
                          IGN: (s45)Asterix
                          SERVER:Exenden Realm
                          CLASS:Priest(hybrid)
                          LEVEL/PLANE: LVL61/Mortal
                          GUILD: I don't any guild for now coz the guild StyxRaiders was deleted. I don't know why.
                          Last edited by Gregory007; 09-28-2012, 11:47 PM. Reason: TYPO

Comment

For further assistance, file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

just want to know what happened to his issue because i'm always experiencing this and it's so disappointing especially when you're doing dungeon runs.

Comment

Working...
                              X