Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Superior Fragerach staff broken !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superior Fragerach staff broken !

Hello!

Please help me with this one.
    My Fragerach staff vI seems to be broken, ive got it in my inventory and cannot use it says its broken.
    Ive tryed to mke a repair on it, but its not possible also says its broken ?

What do i have to mke my staff work again, i dont have to mention that this have been a very expensive staff, so any help apriciated ty.

You need to forge your fragarach weapon to the next level(last one in your case..Fragarach staff VII)...

Comment

That was what i was afraid off.
      Can a staff be broken if its full forged VII and in that case whatd do we do then ?
      Ty for you reply

Comment

By then you should've learned not to be a cheapskate and use Master Repairs so you do not loose it's max durability.
        Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
        IGN: Smurfs16
        Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
        [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

OK ty m8 i apreciate your concern, ive just fot a problem with your answer "i ALWAYS use master repair" thats why i ask about this.
          Another thing is there is absolute no way to be a cheapskate and use frag staff VI i mean using this weapon cost a fortune thats why i changed to other weapon.
          So you dint really tell me anything dude.

Comment

Important lesson here, " Always repair your equipment's after any combat". Prevention is better than Cure tho. :P
            IGN: (S24)elfstone
            Class: Hybrid Ranger (STR builder)
            Level: Eidolon (120)
            Pet: Super Demon,Fire Lord,Burning Angel Gen2

Server: (S24)Tundara
            Spouse: ♥ (S24)Cake ♥
            Guild: â€* (S29)UnderWorld â€* :cool:

"Never complain and never explain" by SoFa_kingDom_Potato’̿’̿ ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ’̿’

Comment

You could possibly try the single repair option and clicking it in your inventory. Not sure if that works but it's all I can think of aside from the expensive route of upgrading it.....
              There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
              IGN: Codawg
              Server: Celestial Haven
              Guild: BrimStone
              Class: Beastmaster
              Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
              Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
              Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

allready did m8 dint work but ty

Comment

Originally posted by vikingdker View Post
                  allready did m8 dint work but ty
                  then give us a screenshot of your weapon's durability. If you done that from the start we could find the proper solution without guessing what you've done to loose all durability in the first place.
                  Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                  IGN: Smurfs16
                  Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                  [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

I would bet he afked for a while broke the weapon, switched out the weapon and then couldnt re-equip it to repair

Comment

If the durability of the weapon is 0/167, you can repair the weapon. Happen to me a while back i just went to an npc shop and clicked the "Repair" icon and selected my frag. I did repaired the durability and it went back to 167/167; o.o/) hope this helps.
                      Originally posted by Dr.Q
                      Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by elfstone View Post
                        Important lesson here, " Always repair your equipment's after any combat". Prevention is better than Cure tho. :P
                        i do it after every dungeon or every combat i do :P and also after every death
                        Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

Comment

TS used the cheap way of repair instead of master repair, his weapon probably reached 0/0.

A few months ago, I learnt it the hard way too when my crystal weapon became 0/0 in durability. There is no way I can use that weapon anymore.

But judging from what Mark says,

Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
                          You need to forge your fragarach weapon to the next level(last one in your case..Fragarach staff VII)...
                          If its true, it seems you can save up some gold on repairs cost by using normal repairs all the way until your next upgrade?

Comment

Yes you can save gold by using the normal repair and just upgrade. i switched my weapon becaurse i couldnt afford to pay the master repair. master repair cost me round 6 gold every 30 minute.
                            I switched to dragon sword, i dint pay attention too the duribility on frag staff.
                            Im gonna forge too VII soon so ill spare the cost of using the master repairs every 30 minute, and gets the frag staff faster.
                            So anyway it turned out positive for me even i cant use the staff for a few days

Comment

when you go afk use another weapon so you don't distroy your frag it will save alot of coin

Comment

Working...
                              X