Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

fake characters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fake characters

http://i.imgur.com/cyX2xcZ.png this is a screen shot of someone pretending to me ironman trying to get information about my gf blackwidows account on moyun mountain is there something that can be done about this i have a guild and dont need someone pretending to be me messing things up or giving my guildies orders i didnt give this is a major security issue for me please do something about this for me

There's actually no rule against creating like names (as depicted in your screenshot - IronMan v. lronMan). Simply inform World Chat/Guild Chat that there is someone with a like name who is trying to gain access to accounts and leave it to common sense for them to view the difference between your toons -- not to mention giving out your account info is a violation to begin with. This screenshot doesn't depict all that much as it's not very specific, so it'll be best to place them on ignore.

Comment

ok i did that in world chat and guild chat ty for ur help on this issue

Comment

I thought this would be against ToS since it may cause deception or confusion and they are impersonating IronMan.

The ToS state:
        You may not use any name that
        1. Belongs to another person with the intent to impersonate that person, including without limitation a "Game Master" or any other employee or agent of R2Games.
        2. Incorporates vulgar language or which are otherwise offensive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
        3. Is comprised of gibberish (e.g., "Sdfasdf", "Jjxcmi", "Hvldrm").
        4. R2Games determines may cause deception or confusion.

Comment

One cannot infer the intentions of the user also named lronMan as the screenshot provided is inconclusive. If they parade around claiming to be IronMan, then there is an issue and you may report it via ticket. Should there be an outstanding case against the user, disciplinary actions may be taken - to be determined by the GMs and their judgment on the situation. For now, ignoring the user is the best option.

Comment

Working...
          X