Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Is lvl 140 holy priest skill Virtues bugged?l

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is lvl 140 holy priest skill Virtues bugged?l

Hi,

I've hit the lvl 140 mark a couple of days ago and can't seem to see any effect of the lvl 140 holy priest skill.. It's a passive skill with a cooldown of 15 seconds and I just never see it being used *-*
    I just checked the 'all classes report' post about bugged skills but didn't see it there so I'm wondering if I misunderstood the workings of that skill..

Thanks!

x

Norw

Last I check don't think so (was about a month ago.) It has a very short aoe 'splash' damage which isn't the cd part; however, the monster have to be right on top of you almost for you to see the damage.

The cool down refers to when you reach below 50% hp, however, it doesn't proc unless you attack with a direct attack. For example:
    1) You're standing still and your health gets to 30%, the skill will not proc.
    2) After getting your health to 30%, you use a curse, the skill will not proc.
    3) After getting your health to 30% and you use blood beam/normal attack, blood pact, or your other single target skills, the skill will proc.

Only hard part seeing it, is that it has the same duration as a sperion 'demonic gift' proc. Goes by pretty fast. Hope it helps.

Comment

o_O ok totally didn't expect it to go that way x)

thanks for the explanation!

Comment

Anytime, glad it was of some help =]

Comment

Working...
        X