Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Never Success Synt Orange Equip (7x Failed oredi on Boots alone)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ofc i am x'D
    50% when im using a ds :@

Reduction helps so much in ladder

Comment

Originally posted by majestique View Post
      Dear GM,

I dont know if this is some kind of lame joke or what, but i really ****** now, like its better im gonna retired and deleting my char for good.

So, lots of ppl here, synth their orange equip, and they all did it successfuly, they got lots of orange eq, with almost complete set, and they just failed only once or twice.

For me, I've been trying to synth orange boots, i keep trying and trying and trying.....

and the results is, Nothing.....

All failed..... I've Failed Synth Just on that boots For 7 TIMES.... All Failed....

1x Synt Requires 6 ESD. SO I Totally Wasted 6x7 ESD = 42 ESD So Far, And Got Nothing At ALL....... ( Not A Single Success At All )

So Im Gonna Need Clear Things Up, if This means My Char Got Some Weird Error ON Always Failed Synt Or Something, Then I Better Quit For Good, Deleting Em Since Its No Use To Play Anymore..... I Feel Totally Enraged Right Now, And Disapointed How This Game Works On Me.....

So Please help Me Clarify This Thing, I am Feel Like Cheated In This Thing That Keep Happening On Me....

Its Not Easy At All Collecting All Those ESD, Not To Mention The Price Is So Expensive....

I've Spent Many Hours, Alot of Gold, And Dedicate Myself To Get This All So Far, But For What? Its All Gone Like Nothing....

And Here I Am Asking For The GM, Is this What U Called Fair and Just? I Just Feelin So Depressed, Im So Close To End All The Things I Got In This Game, Since I Think Its Gonna be Useless Anyway....

(S34)GodReigN - Eidolon 80+++ ( Soon Gonna Be Deleted Anyway...)
      Yes plz leave, you are an annoying arrogant idiot in game anyway, you always smack talk in world chat and bully low lvl people because you think you are awesome, noone will miss you, bye.

Comment

Consider donating your items to me, that way you leave with dignity...if you ever had any to begin with ;c

Comment

Yes plz leave, you are an annoying arrogant idiot in game anyway, you always smack talk in world chat and bully low lvl people because you think you are awesome, noone will miss you, bye.
          LoL Haters.... Nah... Ill Keep Playin Till U Gone 1st... Muahahhaha~

IGN: (S34)GodReigN
          Server: Void Encampment
          Class: Hybrid Pure Agi Rogue
          Level: 120 Eidolon
          Guild: REBELS

" I am The Ancient God of Shadow and Wind
          I Stand under One Sky of The Dark Age
          I Bestow Nightmare upon My Enemies
          I Breath Despair and Endless Calamity
          My Presence is beyond The Everlasting Horror "

" I don't always show emotion.
          But when I do, It's like the second coming of Jesus "

Comment

LoL Haters.... Nah... Ill Keep Playin Till U Gone 1st... Muahahhaha~
            So in other words your first post in this thread means nothing as you never intended to quit....i knew it, you just rage like a spoilt little brat that got annoyed because you keep failing....hahahaha

Oh and its nothing to do with hating.....keep talking the way you do in world chat and you will get banned soon enough anyway

Comment

Oh and to show off ... got my master necklace on my first try *cough*
              3 pieces to go.
              Keep trying @ thread starter :P

I think it just evens your luck out at some point
              Just hope that there will be more events with ESD reward in future. The set is ridiculous good, it wouldn't be fun if everyone can get it super easily.

Comment

NO

GodReigN, YOUR NOT GONNA DELETE IT!!!!!! BISH :3

Comment

So in other words your first post in this thread means nothing as you never intended to quit....i knew it, you just rage like a spoilt little brat that got annoyed because you keep failing....hahahaha

Oh and its nothing to do with hating.....keep talking the way you do in world chat and you will get banned soon enough anyway
                  LoL~ FYI :

1. I Never Get Banned Coz I Never Talk Trash or Insulting Someone's Personal Life, Etc2 In WC Like Others, I Just Do My Stuff Quietly

2. I Got Simple Rulez, Dont Bug Me And I Wont Bug You. So If I Do Some KOS, Then U Can Ask Me by PM And I Would Gladly Tellin You Why

3. (About PVPing and KOS Thing) This Is PVP Server. We Are Allowed To Do PVP Anywhere And Anytime We Want. Gotor GR Seng LG Are All PVPable, So Whats With The Ruckus?

4. I Did Intended To Deleting My Char, But Thanks To You Now I Got Myself Back. And Since I Know I ALWAYS Failed On Synt Orange Equip ( I Always Failed, 10x So Far, And Will Keep Continuing Failed. I Oredi Told GM There Must Be Something Wrong In My Char / Account ) So I Got My Friend Helped Me Out To Synt Em.

Thanks Alot, Haters..... You Guys Helped Me Out By Keep Stayin In This GAme, Alive And Kickin~

He He He He He ~
                  Last edited by majestique; 10-02-2012, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Thats how we know you ~!

Comment

Not only arrogant but annoying as hell to read that. You did learn in kinder garten that not every word has to have a capital letter right?
                      Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                      IGN: Smurfs16
                      Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                      [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Originally posted by smurfs16 View Post
                        Not only arrogant but annoying as hell to read that. You did learn in kinder garten that not every word has to have a capital letter right?
                        I guess he just loves the attention seeing as he gets none in real life.

Comment

Haters always got something to discuss about~

instead of concerning my capital letters, u better try to work out ur toon more decent in game~

Love and peace,

Me - LoL

Comment

Dear GM,

I dont know if this is some kind of lame joke or what, but i really ****** now, like its better im gonna retired and deleting my char for good.

So, lots of ppl here, synth their orange equip, and they all did it successfuly, they got lots of orange eq, with almost complete set, and they just failed only once or twice.

For me, I've been trying to synth orange boots, i keep trying and trying and trying.....

and the results is, Nothing.....

All failed..... I've Failed Synth Just on that boots For 7 TIMES.... All Failed....

1x Synt Requires 6 ESD. SO I Totally Wasted 6x7 ESD = 42 ESD So Far, And Got Nothing At ALL....... ( Not A Single Success At All )

So Im Gonna Need Clear Things Up, if This means My Char Got Some Weird Error ON Always Failed Synt Or Something, Then I Better Quit For Good, Deleting Em Since Its No Use To Play Anymore..... I Feel Totally Enraged Right Now, And Disapointed How This Game Works On Me.....

So Please help Me Clarify This Thing, I am Feel Like Cheated In This Thing That Keep Happening On Me....

Its Not Easy At All Collecting All Those ESD, Not To Mention The Price Is So Expensive....

I've Spent Many Hours, Alot of Gold, And Dedicate Myself To Get This All So Far, But For What? Its All Gone Like Nothing....

And Here I Am Asking For The GM, Is this What U Called Fair and Just? I Just Feelin So Depressed, Im So Close To End All The Things I Got In This Game, Since I Think Its Gonna be Useless Anyway....

(S34)GodReigN - Eidolon 80+++ ( Soon Gonna Be Deleted Anyway...)

1:Please Stop Talking Like This Because Every Word Does Not Have To Start With A Capital Letter (annoying when i type like this,right :P)

2:So what,a lot of times i fail on things.I had almost 11 stars for most of my ultimate fire/demigod wings,i already spent 16 training pots and my aptitude wont get more than 1400,i mostly get **** when i win crypt (yesterday i got 1500 honor...) yes theres a lot of bad luck,so? i know a person that took 18.8 stars for a DK,thats like 2x MC than normal,i doubt he whined about it n made a drama thread ~.~ you just have to deal with it
                            3: Again please stop talking with capital letters at the start of every word :P
                            LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

I had almost 11 stars for most of my ultimate fire/demigod wings
                              Umm, thats normal dude, u dont know it? Try get ultimate Angel Lord / Demon Lord 1st, then u can tell me what it feels. ( and before try comparing things, u should check out 1st the value of the stuffs ur comparing about 1st. how much hw price in ur server, 50s? well, check out 1st how much ESD Price there (mine about 1,5d-2,5d ea), then multiply em by 6, 8, or 9 (depends on the equip), and thats the cost for one try, then u multiply em again by 10 (number of failures), thats good, now u can see how much gold wasted there compared to ur hw thingy

i already spent 16 training pots and my aptitude wont get more than 1400,
                              for gen 3 dk i think ive spent 800 Training Potion, 700 Whip, 25 Rebirth Scroll, 300 Refresher Manual so far, nothing complain about it tho, easy to get anyway , ppl sellin em alot in market (non rare stuff)... Workin on DK gen 4 now, need to be lil patient seems

i know a person that took 18.8 stars for a DK,thats like 2x MC than normal,
                              well, dk rate standart is 16-18 stars, mine was 16, some got in 11,5 some got it in 20 stars too. no biggie~ and i dont think 18,5 are too much, its just still inside standart range.

you just have to deal with it
                              kk, Roger That BoZz

3: Again please stop talking with capital letters at the start of every word :P
                              Sorry mate, No Rulez From GM /R2 About Typos, Lol

Enjoy The Game, Have Fun and Go MaD~

"Feel free to rage, but try dont over do it, or u might be got banned coz of it~"

Another LoVe AnD PeAcE~

Le Me ~ LOL
                              Last edited by majestique; 10-02-2012, 12:51 PM.

Comment

I wish you'd make full posts in quotes, at least they're readable >.>
                                Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                                IGN: Smurfs16
                                Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                                [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

Working...
                                X