Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Google Account Login Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Account Login Error

Hello , I am using google account to login crystal saga almost for 2 months but today something weird happened. When I try to login with google account I see this page pls help me here is screen shot :Click image for larger version

Name:	Ads?z.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	185.7 KB
ID:	1752814

You can try clearing your cookies, browser cache, and history or using different browsers to see if you receive the same error.

Comment

I tried all of them still same problem even with another browser

Comment

Im having same problem... >.<

Comment

You can refer to this link to review other methods to possibly fixing the error: http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E400.html.

Comment

me too , all CS accounts registered through Google going get this error

Comment

seems there is something wrong between the server and google accounts, not the players or browsers

Comment

Noted, I have passed this error along to the GMs -- please be patient while we investigate the issue, thank you.

Comment

So my main account is bound to gmail and this thing appeared everytime I would try to log in details in WHATEVER gmail account-based I have. Inb4 'ticket' replies, I cannot file a ticket BECAUSE I cannot log in. And that's my main email account, too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	400.png
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	1690486

Happened when I tried logging in around 11:30 before reset, up to this hour. However I can access my actual gmail inbox outside of R2 site.

Did clear cache history changed browsers relogged pc. When I click the 'Sign in with existing Account' and 'Google', that shows up in the mini pop up window instead of the usual blank spaces where you log in your details. I hope I'm giving an exact description and help me out. Thanks.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 07-10-2014, 12:53 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Thread merged.

This issue has been reported and is currently being investigated.

Comment

Miss Reverie Help!!! I'm having the same problems!!!

Comment

I have been informed that the error has been resolved; give it a try and post back here if you're still having issues.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 07-10-2014, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	migration.jpg
Size:	341.5 KB
ID:	1690487
                          It shows me this

Comment

I have forwarded this; thank you for the update.

[Update]
                            I have been informed that the issue is now fixed; let's try again.
                            Last edited by Reverie; 07-10-2014, 01:51 AM.

Comment

Just logged in the game successfully thanks for help

Comment

Working...
                              X