Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Help with ban

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with ban

I've got banned on the forums because i was pretending to be a GM but my forum name had "R2CS" in it but i didnt know that only game masters could only have that name. So i made another account for forums use only, my normal account wasn't termanated, i checked up the rules and thats when i found out i wasn't allowed at all to have R2CS in my name. Its really annoying for me to go to another account whenever im -going on the forums so can you please un'ban me but is there a way to change my r2 games account name? i swear i didnt know you can't use R2CS as your r2 account name. My r2games account name is R2CS_Gabriel. Sorry for the trouble i've done.
    CS character name:Fane
    Class:Blood Priest
    Server:[S51] Cimmerian Woodlands
    Lvl: 44+
    Plane:Mortal
    Guild:Fatality, lvl 6+
    Guild Master: Femy
    Pets: Baby Angel

I think everybody has its rules and regulation as R2games. Before signing in a site or even any necessary documents, it applies some terms and condition. We advise you to check everything of it to avoid some unnecessary inconveniences. Another lesson for life =(^_^)=

Comment

thank you. Will i be able to go back to my orginal account?..
      Server:[S51] Cimmerian Woodlands
      Lvl: 44+
      Plane:Mortal
      Guild:Fatality, lvl 6+
      Guild Master: Femy
      Pets: Baby Angel

Comment

lesson learned..