Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

No Purified Crystal Drops In Sacrificial Relics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Purified Crystal Drops In Sacrificial Relics

Hi GMs,

I am a Lvl 56 Scion Ranger in server Tyria Village (S22). Ever since I hit lvl 55 and started doing Sacrificial Relics (SR) I noticed that I have not been receiving Purified Crystals (PC) drops at all. This happens no matter what the difficulty (norm, hard, nm), and this did not happen when I rebirthed and went through Indigo, Rev Vault and Blood Coliseum. For those dungeons, all drops were normal. In fact, for SR, all other drops are fine, I can still get the occasional BSE rare drop even.

Please check and revert asap. I know I can buy PCs from other players etc, but I should not have to resort to this when I am at a level suited to get my own PCs from SR. PS: I have raised two tickets on this but have yet to receive acknowledgement despite my email already being authenticated.

Character name: Elessar
    Server: S22 (Tyria Village)
    Lvl/Class: 56 Ranger.

Was there anyone else in your party? (even if they weren't in the dungeon)

That can affect it...
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

No. I have been able to solo SR since I was a mortal. And I make sure that my inventory has enough space. At my wits' end.

Comment

Lol what does that have to do with soloing?

I once lost out on PCs because i was on my alt partying with my much higher level main because we had just done bath and I was too lazy to disband and start a new party.
        Another time because I was partying with someone so I could chat with them and didn't think about the level difference. It's not like they have to be in the dungeon to affect your loot.
        So I just wanted to make sure that you didn't do it.

Hmm... but if you weren't doing that, then that's strange. *bump*
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Thanks for the bump. Yes, reading your post carefully, I know what you mean. I can confirm that I was in a party comprising me myself and I (no alts, no others). Cheers.

Comment

Was it a fresh party that only ever had just you in it? Or have you been keeping the same party and letting people in and out of it at some point before you went into the dungeon?
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hi MemoryLane,

In retrospect, yes, I believe I had added others to the same party before. However, knowing the level quirks of dungeons, I have always made sure that no one else was in my party prior to doing SR. Does that mean that even if I HAD (past tense) others in the party, and removed them prior to entering SR, it would still affect my drops in SR itself? Does not that also count as a bug if so?

Easily circumventable bug, however, still a bug nonetheless.

Comment

My question to you was the result of asking another mod about possible reasons for not getting PCs in a dungeon when in the proper level range. He says he's had that happen to him before when a higher level person was previously in his party and left it before he ran his dungeon.

Try disbanding the party and creating a new one before running the dungeon again.

It's worth a shot seeing if a party glitch (where the system is still factoring in the levels in the party) is the reason you haven't gotten PCs from SR. And yes, technically that would be a bug.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Right I will try making a brand new party prior to entering SR. Thank you for the suggestion. However, it would be nice if the GMs can look into this as well. While a stop-gap measure might work around the problem, this workaround would not be required if there wasn't a bug in the first place.

PS thank you MemoryLane and Squintina for highly constructive and erudite comments. Cheers.

Comment

Well, first thing is seeing if it works. If you receive PCs when creating a new party, mention it here and then we'll pass it along to the GMs and see if it can be fixed.

Comment

Hi MemoryLane, the workaround worked. I did a test, make a pt, add two higher level characters into the party. Then the higher levels left, tried SR. No PCs. However, I then disbanded party, created a new party, went into SR and the PCs dropped. Therefore, minor bug found, that if higher levels join a party and then leaves, game sometimes leave the party average level at a higher average.

Hope this helps. Cheers.

Comment

was this ever fixed? i wish i knew this lol
                        bump
                        S40guntherkillu- Mage- Eidolon LEVEL 140
                        GUILD- Candyshop
                        HONOR- Emperor SOUL- 1177/3000

Comment

i also experince this sometimes
                          (s47)boydmodel
                          "The cuties in s47"

Server: Sullen Dunes