Need Help i want to purchase 40$ package nid quick response

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help i want to purchase 40$ package nid quick response

GM's i need help i wish to buy $40 package but credit card wont work i have already bought vip but for package not working im from philippines if possible i need a complete info about sending via western union because it is the only way. I need quick response gm's so i can send money ASAP

I've never used Western Union to send money to a game, but I do know that it can take 2-5 business days for the money to clear, as long as there was no issues along the way.

For more information, file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

credit card declined if i use credit card the only way is Western Union cause there are no one selling UGC here in phil

Comment

my friend try out Western Union took almost 10 days. you should use ultimate game card its easy and fast
        IGN: Luffy
        Level: 7X
        Class: Priest
        Server: Seira Island

Come and watch me own noobs in seng and LG. Livestream all seng and LG maybe more
        <----link to livestream

Comment

im from philippines and no one selling here ultimate game card btw bro can u give me the ign of ur friend who use Western Union maybe i ask him how to send

Comment

Arfaz, you can try this MOL Points. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nd-Philippines

Comment

PAYPAL the fastest way

Comment

Working...
              X