Free Crystal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Crystal

I been waiting a while now having done everything correctly for app downloads on supersonic ads and matoma but im still waiting for most of the crystal i can't give times but im owed nearly 400 crystal if i havnt met requirement other than opening them, they arnt specified...
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Thread moved to General Support.

Though I'm not familiar with the free crystals feature, here's a guide: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....f-Free-Crystal. I have heard that most players who use this feature earn their crystals from watching videos, rather than just opening certain ones and likely not completing them correctly.
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-01-2014, 11:27 AM.

Comment

It's just a scam, most of them don't work. Just makes you download a buncha viruses.
      Umad?

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        Thread moved to General Support.

Though I'm not familiar with the free crystals feature, here's a guide: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....f-Free-Crystal. I have heard that most players who use this feature earn their crystals from watching videos, rather than just opening certain ones and likely not completing them correctly.
        All you have to do is download and open, which i did, some did work but not all of them!

Originally posted by Gostteam View Post
        It's just a scam, most of them don't work. Just makes you download a buncha viruses.
        Not if its an Iphone since apple can't get viruses
        User:Patrick2675
        Class:Mage
        Guild:thenemy
        Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
        X