Applying Points to Crystal Saga account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying Points to Crystal Saga account

Well i bought VIP with an ultimate game card. I clicked on VIP and payed with the UGC and it now says i have like 1203 points left on my playspan account. How do i redeem the rest of the points to my crystal saga account? Help will be much appreciated.

to turn the rest of ur points into xtals go to the purchase xtals tab click on the $9.99 pack then go to 9 more choices then click on the ugc choice enter ur email address twice then click add card (without entering a card number) wait a few seconds then it will give u the option to apply points click on that. hope this helps you out
    PETS : DK FL super demon super angel teeka bald eagle baby demon baby angel
    SERVER: Angel Island
    TOON TYPE: knight
    GUILD: (S23) Shadow
    GUILD POSITION: assistant GM

Comment

I just tried that and so did my boyfriend and it is saying invalid card but we both have points left that are sufficient enough to buy a crystal pack. Any suggestions?
      *I'd like to find that inner child.....and kick it's little [butt]*

Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
      IGN: YupPers
      Class: Hybrid Rogue
      Level: Eido
      Guild: Founder of Chaos....best known for those mass murder at the end nimbus torches

S68 Despair - Priest / S70 Anabella - Priest / S76 Brayleda - Priest / S79 YupPers - Spirit BM / S85 Twizted - Mage / S88 Sinz - Ranger / S89 Phreak / S90 Sweenie

Comment

sue the company

Comment

Working...
        X