This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rune

14k crystal is enough to max rune of support?

According to your fellow poster:
    Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
    approximately with some luck 1 rune will cost you around 15-18 k xtal to max.

Comment

ohh ok. that already includes master ryt?

Comment

No. That's not enough for masters and maxing.
        Also some masters are entirely useless.

Comment

@sebastian. 18 is not enough for maxing rune of support only and 1 master?

Comment

There is really not any luck involved. Each click costs 20 xtal and there is a certain number of clicks you need per level of the rune.

Here is a handy little chart that will show you what you need crystal wise. Without ANY masters.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	ss+(2014-08-06+at+02.32.04).png
Views:	1
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	1692464

Now this is showing the cost of one single rune, from start to finish, using no masters. This is not because I sat and counted either. It is because you get 10 completion per click. and this chart shows how much completion you need per level of Rune:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	ss+(2014-08-06+at+02.46.12).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	1692467

So based on these figures, if you use no masters it will cost you 16,200 crystals per rune. This number slightly decreases with using the Blacksmith Master, as that one guarantees more completion points per click. The other two masters give you a chance at getting something. But the chances are not high.
            Last edited by BlazingAngel; 08-06-2014, 05:58 PM.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Your math skills are lacking. 810 x 20 is still 16,200 crystal.

Comment

The maths is actually 810 x 20 / 10 which = 1620 Crystals
                APOLOYMI
                MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

I would love to know where you are getting 810 as any of your number? My numbers are based on how much completion for each level of the Rune. You get 10 completion per click. Each click costs you 20 crystals. Would you like me to show you each equation? Okay I will.
                  Lets say we use the first star on a rune the math looks like this completion total (350) divided by how many completion you get per click (10) which means 35 clicks to complete the Rune. Multiple that (35) by the amount of crystal you need per click (20) equals 700 crystals. You can do that for EACH star level of the rune.

Seems to me that my math is no where near lacking. Instead, you do not have a full understanding of the system.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
                    I would love to know where you are getting 810 as any of your number? My numbers are based on how much completion for each level of the Rune. You get 10 completion per click. Each click costs you 20 crystals. Would you like me to show you each equation? Okay I will.
                    Lets say we use the first star on a rune the math looks like this completion total (350) divided by how many completion you get per click (10) which means 35 clicks to complete the Rune. Multiple that (35) by the amount of crystal you need per click (20) equals 700 crystals. You can do that for EACH star level of the rune.

Seems to me that my math is no where near lacking. Instead, you do not have a full understanding of the system.
                    Really?

35 + 48 + 56 + 80 + 81 + 90 + 120 + 140 + 160 is 648 in your universe?

Comment

Okay, I get what you are saying now. You are saying that my TOTAL was wrong. Which is fine, because the total I had there was from my notes and it was total that it costs if you have maxed your blacksmith. My table IS NOT wrong. And it still shows all of the correct information. Next time you think that your best bet is to insult someone, maybe it would be better to think that maybe they mis-keyed something instead of acting superior. Next time it might also help if you actually stated where the mistake was. Which you did NOT do. Not a single time in any of your posts did you. Instead I had to refer back to my notes to find out what you were talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
                        Okay, I get what you are saying now. You are saying that my TOTAL was wrong. Which is fine, because the total I had there was from my notes and it was total that it costs if you have maxed your blacksmith. My table IS NOT wrong. And it still shows all of the correct information. Next time you think that your best bet is to insult someone, maybe it would be better to think that maybe they mis-keyed something instead of acting superior. Next time it might also help if you actually stated where the mistake was. Which you did NOT do. Not a single time in any of your posts did you. Instead I had to refer back to my notes to find out what you were talking about.
                        No, you are just feeling embarassed now. I did never state that the table is wrong, but that the total is wrong as you clearly see that I said "Your math skills are lacking. 810 x 20 is still 16,200 crystal.". Infact you were the one who said that I wouldnt fully understand the rune system.

But whatever, I don't have the time to argue with you. So misinterpet things as much as you want. The initial question of this topic was answered by me and that's all I wanted
                        Last edited by sebastian1988; 08-06-2014, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Nope, I am not embarrassed at all. I had no idea where your numbers were coming from, as I did not feel the need to total the clicks then multiply by 20, instead I totaled the crystals needed per star level. When I saw you put 810, my thoughts were that you were looking at a five star rune. Since 810 is the completion you need for the fifth star. Never one time did you state that it was my total. Since there is another comment basically saying that you forgot to divide by 10, means that I was NOT the only person that thought the exact same thing. Like I said, I concede that I entered the wrong total. I have the totals for how much a rune would cost with lvl 1 blacksmith, lvl 2 blacksmith, etc etc etc. I entered a total that went with one of them from my notes. Your correction is appreciated. Next time it would be prudent to not insult me, by pointing out the correction by saying something like "The crystals for each level totaled up would equal this amount" or something similar to this. That would actually make it seem like you had a desire to help.
                          I made the correction in my post.
                          Thank you.

Since the question has now been answered I am closing the thread.

Comment

Working...
                          X