Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Gpow hackers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gpow hackers

There's a few players in my server (71 Ethereal City) that claim to have a hack for gpows, & their tenets are almost maxed. I also had friends that knew the account info and nothing had been charged to that account. So my question i guess is how do we get rid of the hackers & what do us TRUE players do? Worked so hard on my account & the hackers are ruining the server. I think there's about ten players that still play there because of this hack. No new players want to come here because they don't stand a chance against them. As well as some of us who have legitly gotten our items. It doesn't seem fair to us. I guess I'm more or less asking for advice from you players out there. Talking to r2 without real proof won't get me very far. But these people need to be stopped before they ruin crystal saga for us all. Every time a new server is released they go there and sell gpow for in game or php money. What can we do?

Thread moved to General Support.

As you're aware, unless we have some type of proof to go on, there's not much that can be done as it's all just heresay and rumors. One also cannot assume that nothing has been recharged to another's account -- this all just sounds like word of mouth. You may report suspicious players via ticket (http://support.r2games.com/), but keep in mind that the GMs will not unnecessarily punish players without hard facts.
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-06-2014, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Yes, that's just the thing. They say they know a hack off of their alts so they don't get banned on their main account. And then they go to the new server and do the same. It's really not fair to those of us that work hard. :/

Comment

Again, this is all just heresay without some type of proof.

Comment

Like i said tho. That's just the thing. They aren't being dumb about it. But someone maxing their tenets and then selling over 300 gpows on top of that. I mean i kno for a fact that they are hacking they told me personally. But of course i DC'd and didn't get the convo SS. :/ what about if someone was to message you about it via Facebook? Would that show as enough proof if they were to say their name or something there?

Comment

Personally, I wouldn't accept Facebook as a means of proof as anyone can claim they're anyone and falsify claims to get others banned. There's no way for the support team to confirm identities on Facebook. Furthermore, any other inquiries you have regarding this may be submitted via ticket. The GMs may or may not accept other means of proof, but you may discuss this in detail with them.

Comment

Okay thank you so much for your time. I hope i can get this resolved so it doesn't ruin any other servers. :/

Comment

Or it could be possible they are cashing on an alt and gifting/trading to their mains.
                Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

We have the same issues in S74..... I think the person behind the gpow hacking in S71 and S74 are the same. When i get the evidences i will post it here >.> because it is not fair for the players who worked their [bums] out.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 08-12-2014, 12:20 AM. Reason: Replaced censor.

Comment

Should you acquire evidence, you will need to report it via ticket (http://support.r2games.com/) rather than posting it here. Investigations will be conducted should there be undeniable proof of suspicious activity.

Comment

there is a lot of way to obtain gpow since it can be traded.

Comment

Except for the fact the openly admitted to hacking. I didn't get a SS cuz i dc'd shortly after it was said. :/ not to mention i know a lil bit about the hack because of them half explaining it/ wanting to use my account to do it.

Comment

Working...
                        X