Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• may i ask something about payments?

Hi Mods and GM's ..
    Got a question while am checking on buying a VIP for my toon.

About Ultimate Game Card, they're about to pull-out the game card as well as the points by Friday and next month..
    My question is,

Is there any additional option for purchase payments? aside of course with the others left..

(Sorry about asking because am used with UCG, I don't know how to use other options. And even I have credit cards, am not trying for some private purposes.)

The term muffin typically refers to an individual sized quick bread product which can be sweet or savory.
    The name is first found in print in 1703, spelled moofin; it is of uncertain origin but possibly derived from the Low German Muffen, the plural of Muffe meaning a small cake, or possibly with some connection to the Old French moufflet meaning soft as said of bread.

(S59)flyingmuffin - CS
    plain: Forever Mortal
    with TheDruid - Lily Nymph

:o:o

I was previously informed that we have a replacement ready to take UGCs place upon its official removal.

Comment

Oh Thanks. Will the announcement of the replacement for UCG comes after maintenance?

The term muffin typically refers to an individual sized quick bread product which can be sweet or savory.
      The name is first found in print in 1703, spelled moofin; it is of uncertain origin but possibly derived from the Low German Muffen, the plural of Muffe meaning a small cake, or possibly with some connection to the Old French moufflet meaning soft as said of bread.

(S59)flyingmuffin - CS

Comment

When the replacement becomes available and if/when an announcement is posted regarding its details is solely up to the higher ups. Simply keep an eye out for updates.

Comment

Thank you so much

(S59)flyingmuffin - CS

Comment

Hi REV, still no announcement for the replacement method? )

I hope someone will poke me up, when there's an announcement about it. :P Ty.

(S59)flyingmuffin - CS

Comment

Do review the following post:
              Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              When the replacement becomes available and if/when an announcement is posted regarding its details is solely up to the higher ups. Simply keep an eye out for updates.

Comment

Hope to see the new process option. :3

^_^

(S59)flyingmuffin - CS

Comment

Working...
                X