Mage Eidolon skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage Eidolon skill

Dear GM's you have released eidolon.New skill for us etc.Thank you very much for that. Could you look at the Eidolon skill "Ice crystal"? It's okey that can be debuff,but at least make mages moveable while it's on.caus without movement this skill is useless.Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by seborz View Post
    Dear GM's you have released eidolon.New skill for us etc.Thank you very much for that. Could you look at the Eidolon skill "Ice crystal"? It's okey that can be debuff,but at least make mages moveable while it's on.caus without movement this skill is useless.Thanks in advance.
    XDD Did I get it right? You're saying that you wanna be invincible all the time? Like the class isn't enough OP already? LMAO won't be happening (I hope x_x)
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Dont know if you have play mage. Tell me what for is this skill,while you cant do anythin with it...

Comment

It is for healing, the only self-heal skill that mage can have.

And if you want to move all the time with it, then that skill is better than protection knight's angelic blessing already. So it just isn't gonna happen

Comment

healing skill for mage *_*
          Class : TANKER Knight
          Name : (S34)Capo
          Server : (S34)Void Encampment
          Level : 63 Scion LEVELING
          Honor : Archduke
          Wife : (S34)Bia
          Guild : (S30)AngelHearts
          Pets : Teeka, Super Demon

Comment

Yeah i think it would be nice if we could move while skill is activated

Comment

I'd take unmovable invincibility over my 1 second invincibility+damage increase for rogue any day. And don't even get me started on how useless the other rogue eidolon skill with chance of instant kill is.
              The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Mage eidolon skill has to be used carefully and it's great.
                I do agree it doesn't hold up against the knight skill, again >.>
                IGN: Sigrun
                Server: Windshear Peaks
                [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
                [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
                Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
                Sigrun
                Mage lvl 38

Comment

Lols, if you guys are asking for a class balance then forget it =p, you're playing the wrong game #14. It's all about the knights in this game cos that's the main source of theirincome #14, face it or go play gw2 where you see some class balance ^^.

Non casher knights kill heavy cashers with ulti +9 demon lord wings on our servers lol, and no the mages do not suck it's just that the Eidolon made the gap between Knight and the other classes only bigger, yes it's true the rest got a certain buff but compared to an invinc+moving skill the rest looks like a joke, not to mention the tough def they already have and massive hp in places such as sengolia so you can argue all you want but this game is not really focused on balance. Otherwise they would've had alot of changes by now.

And not to mention that this game is just a copy of the Chinese version where they only tuned small details and made no big changes to the game such as soul/pets/mount/wing etc(the only changes are the stats values but in the end it turns out the same way if you get what i am saying #14).
                  Last edited by 0162389927; 10-06-2012, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Sigrun could you explain me,what you mean by usin it carefully? Tell me where you use it? 10 sec freezed that takes too much time..Knights can easily debuff it,when you pvp 10sec of freeze for hp regen? that dont work for me.Mages are made for to use max dmg in less time..i dont wanna to make mages OP.But GM's shoul look into this skill...

Comment

Sigrun could you explain me,what you mean by usin it carefully? Tell me where you use it? 10 sec freezed that takes too much time..Knights can easily debuff it,when you pvp 10sec of freeze for hp regen? that dont work for me.Mages are made for to use max dmg in less time..i dont wanna to make mages OP.But GM's shoul look into this skill...
                      Agree with Sigrun, it's all about improving your tactics & techniques.
                      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

there one thing a knight don't have and that a high hit rate which mean a well build and good soul rogues have the potential to be stronger than knight
                        IGN: Kouta
                        Server: Eternal Sanctum
                        Class: Rogues

Comment

I use it to draw first hit on me in ladder sometimes (I often tank in ladder), I use it when I'm low on health in dungeons, and I always keep my next skill ready to hit as soon as the buff is up (usually meteor). In Seng I do that when I'm being ganked, ice crystal, keep meteor ready, stun everyone and send off FE + valley of death. Instant 3 or 5 killstreak. Does it work all the time? Of course not. I'm still learning, and I will keep learning how to refine the technique. Of course it'd be easier if I could run back to spawn while being immune, f.e., like rangers and knights can. However, I can't, so I use it this way.
                          IGN: Sigrun
                          Server: Windshear Peaks
                          [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
                          [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
                          Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
                          Sigrun
                          Mage lvl 38

Comment

yeah make it movable! i agree

Comment

I'm more annoyed that mage's immunity skill Ice Crystal can be debuffed while knight's immunity skill Angelic Blessing can't be. Well since you're frozen of course you shouldn't be able to move so I don't mind, but I would like at least to be able to attack while using Ice Crystal (like all the other jobs' immunity skills do).

Comment

Working...
                              X