No announcement yet.

Failed to connect to server!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, all. I just checked my bank statement and noticed that the last time I got 300 dollars worth (on the 3rd of October, I think) it never was taken out of my account. Perhaps this "failed to log in" thing is related to that! I think it is for sure! R2GAMES, it's okay! take the money out! LOL! If you need me to pay through PayPal or some other means, just email me!!! LOL I NEED TO PLAY! <---addict speaking here.

Still level 57 Priest called Elixer on S54.

Comment

Originally posted by R23220126 View Post
      Hey, all. I just checked my bank statement and noticed that the last time I got 300 dollars worth (on the 3rd of October, I think) it never was taken out of my account. Perhaps this "failed to log in" thing is related to that! I think it is for sure! R2GAMES, it's okay! take the money out! LOL! If you need me to pay through PayPal or some other means, just email me!!! LOL I NEED TO PLAY! <---addict speaking here.

Ri~ch, and not just in your heart :P
      Everything is temporary - Anon

Need help? File a ticket.

Comment

oh my god NETHERAN REALM IS STILL DOWN!!!
        Name: Lucario137
        Neatheran Realm
        Guild: Netheran
        level 52 hybrid priest
        PANDARAMA

Comment

Originally posted by R23220126 View Post

You should file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com regarding your payment issue, and use a new thread in the proper section for the issues in your post above that. I guarantee they will never be seen buried in this thread.
          Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

=.= where's my sledge hammer, and somone get me a map to the R2 games central imma fix netheran realm server myself
            Name: Lucario137
            Neatheran Realm
            Guild: Netheran
            level 52 hybrid priest
            PANDARAMA

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              You should file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com regarding your payment issue, and use a new thread in the proper section for the issues in your post above that. I guarantee they will never be seen buried in this thread.
              Hello there, MemoryLane. Thank you for your rapid response. However, I systematically delete all payment receipts for games, as my wife HATES me playing games and would KILL me if she saw me actually paying for them ROFLMAO!!! Therefore, I cannot open a ticket through the proper ticket method =( In any event, the server is still down, I am unable to re-charge my account (so that R2GAMES receives what I owe them) & I can't even see my characters anymore (selection necessary to file a ticket as well). Any suggestions, MemoryLane?

Thanks in advance!

-Level 57 Priest called "Elixer" on S54 - Netheran

P.S. Thanks, Duplicity ;D

Comment

please fix the game. i cant log in.

Comment

S54 is back up! Super laggy, but back up!
                  FINALLY!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elixer(S54) View Post
                    Hello there, MemoryLane. Thank you for your rapid response. However, I systematically delete all payment receipts for games, as my wife HATES me playing games and would KILL me if she saw me actually paying for them ROFLMAO!!! Therefore, I cannot open a ticket through the proper ticket method =( In any event, the server is still down, I am unable to re-charge my account (so that R2GAMES receives what I owe them) & I can't even see my characters anymore (selection necessary to file a ticket as well). Any suggestions, MemoryLane?

Thanks in advance!

-Level 57 Priest called "Elixer" on S54 - Netheran

P.S. Thanks, Duplicity ;D
                    No problem
                    Everything is temporary - Anon

Need help? File a ticket.

Comment

Working...
                    X