Legend of Vidalia [S120]Seaside Crevice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by todni05
    i see the people wan't to cash much for that LoV!
    Actually, most people understand that R2 sends the crystals out within a week after LoV ends. For some reason, you two are the only ones who are having issues understanding that this thread is just to let you all know who won. The crystals will be sent when R2 sends them.

New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Fixed this please :'( .

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Abu-abu View Post
        Fixed this please :'( .
        We can’t explain this any clearer than we already have. Be patient and wait. Coming here and posting every other hour will not hurry things along for any of you.

Comment

Just curious if there is any delay or update on crystal disbursement. I am aware it should be up to a week. It has been 4 complete days, approaching the 5th day. Is it usually close to the full 7 day mark?

Comment

Originally posted by kevinocho123123 View Post
            Just curious if there is any delay or update on crystal disbursement. I am aware it should be up to a week. It has been 4 complete days, approaching the 5th day. Is it usually close to the full 7 day mark?
            I've notified the R2 team about the rewards not being distributed yet. They should be sent out soon.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I apologize as i can see several people were bugging about getting them ASAP. I just wanted an update as it was getting near the week time frame. Thank you once again.

Comment

Originally posted by kevinocho123123 View Post
                I apologize as i can see several people were bugging about getting them ASAP. I just wanted an update as it was getting near the week time frame. Thank you once again.
                The rewards should be sent out shortly if they haven't been already.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                X