Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Recahrge points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recahrge points

i want to buy recharge points if any R2 employee want to make easy some money send me a privat message .

Someone want to fill me in on what this nonsense is about?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

http://i.prntscr.com/69rRljldTpGFoLt-usfsUg.png

this nonsense ... do you want more nonsense how a player maxim tenet from 0 to maxim ? or how that player upgrade mount from gorilla till doom ? let me know and i will send you some print ... do you need print to see how a player got 7 pises of ares gear all +14 and 6 upgrade on mount ? let me know and i send you all print ... BUT IS NONSENSE BECOUSE R2 DONT DO ANYTING ABOUT THIS ... 1 player was delete lase week for mallming wings and now is back ... damm that a loot of nonsense . i want to ask only 1 NONSENSE .. who protect this cheaters and thieves?

ofcorse you are free to delete all my post , aslo you are free to to banned me on forum ...

Comment

Screenshot is not able to be viewed.

The nonsense I was referring to was your insistence that R2 gives people "recharge points".

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Screenshot is not able to be viewed.

The nonsense I was referring to was your insistence that R2 gives people "recharge points".
          it's a lvl 80 scion rogue, doom mount, max prome wings, immortal frag, only baron honor rank, pretty unlegit as obvious as it is imo.

'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

it's a lvl 80 scion rogue, doom mount, max prome wings, immortal frag, only baron honor rank, pretty unlegit as obvious as it is imo.
            That's not the point, and not what was mentioned in the first post of this thread, or in a deleted post from this person.

Where is the accusation that R2 is selling "recharge points" - whatever that even is - coming from? The last time someone came out and accused staff of giving people things, there was a legitimate cheater running around. I need to know if this case is the same, or if this is just a maller.

Comment

That's not the point, and not what was mentioned in the first post of this thread, or in a deleted post from this person.

Where is the accusation that R2 is selling "recharge points" - whatever that even is - coming from? The last time someone came out and accused staff of giving people things, there was a legitimate cheater running around. I need to know if this case is the same, or if this is just a maller.
              well kong version mall is basically ex gm's from kong selling the stuff no? considering that thread from awhile ago with that rogue with frag with GM sword fused with it must be true otherwise how else, prob similar issue to this, im not sure myself but you said link didn't work so i described what the pic link was, no soul/hf aura either and wolf beast soul (1st stage)

Comment

Not exactly, but full details don't matter.

So it's a picture of someone who either malled, is a mall toon, or is someone who spent a ton of money while using materials from various alts, which does happen and more often than you think, and somehow that means R2 is selling "recharge points"? I still don't understand what recharge points are. A round about way of bringing attention to R2's lack of taking care of the situation, perhaps? Someone lying about getting stuff on the sly from R2?

Comment

Not exactly, but full details don't matter.

So it's a picture of someone who either malled, is a mall toon, or is someone who spent a ton of money while using materials from various alts, which does happen and more often than you think, and somehow that means R2 is selling "recharge points"? I still don't understand what recharge points are. A round about way of bringing attention to R2's lack of taking care of the situation, perhaps? Someone lying about getting stuff on the sly from R2?
                  I would like to know full details tho, can just send in a pm #16

I have 0 idea what this recharge points are either but i doubt its true or one of those people that think mall = r2?

Comment

I would like to know full details tho, can just send in a pm #16

I have 0 idea what this recharge points are either but i doubt its true or one of those people that think mall = r2?

and why cant one just suppose that mall = r2

like think about this i have product A worth 10 $ some people buy some dont so i make that product A only for 8$ i get more customers but that way i cant keep the 10$ one in market because none buys

that way my trade will decrease

so what i do is make a new company a new fake manager ( which is wow so dam easy on internet cuz u can never tell who the site actually belongs to ) and it sells the 8$ product

while i from the main company say that i had some financial problems and i have to sell it at 10$ each and also say that the 8$ was faulty so that none buys

yet definetly some one would still buy the 8$ and figure out that its completly the same as the 10$ one but will they tell others to enjoy the same benefit .. uh i doubt that
                    that way i gain an easy profit while ppl think that we are just two competitive companies

what iam saying is u cant be so sure that r2 and mall are different just because r2 ppl banned and deleted some mallers after they spent all the thousands of dollars

dude imagine spending all that then boom vanished because u got it " from an unofficial site "

that probably has nothing to do with the thread topic but just think about it cant it be possible ... idk everything is..... right
                    Last edited by mihonaco; 08-03-2018, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mihonaco View Post

like think about this i have product A worth 10 $ some people buy some dont so i make that product A only for 8$ i get more customers but that way i cant keep the 10$ one in market because none buys

that way my trade will decrease

so what i do is make a new company a new fake manager ( which is wow so dam easy on internet cuz u can never tell who the site actually belongs to ) and it sells the 8$ product

while i from the main company say that i had some financial problems and i have to sell it at 10$ each and also say that the 8$ was faulty so that none buys

yet definetly some one would still buy the 8$ and figure out that its completly the same as the 10$ one but will they tell others to enjoy the same benefit .. uh i doubt that
                      that way i gain an easy profit while ppl think that we are just two competitive companies

what iam saying is u cant be so sure that r2 and mall are different just because r2 ppl banned and deleted some mallers after they spent all the thousands of dollars

dude imagine spending all that then boom vanished because u got it " from an unofficial site "

that probably has nothing to do with the thread topic but just think about it cant it be possible ... idk everything is..... right
                      it makes no sense to delete your customers if that was the case, the fact that people do get deleted says it all, it's a loss of money to delete ur customers especially considering this is an MMO, there will always be new systems and features being released that take quite a bit of money, even with using third party stuff, seeing how on my server the mallers have been deleted, on s25 pretty much everyone OP got deleted says it all
                      (no idea on the other group, i do not follow nor is there anything about them on forums but I seen some people with max polish ect on others so either everyone malls and doesn't report or no one on that server cares i guess)

Comment

what is malling? i'm confused

Comment

it makes no sense to delete your customers if that was the case, the fact that people do get deleted says it all, it's a loss of money to delete ur customers especially considering this is an MMO, there will always be new systems and features being released that take quite a bit of money, even with using third party stuff, seeing how on my server the mallers have been deleted, on s25 pretty much everyone OP got deleted says it all
                          (no idea on the other group, i do not follow nor is there anything about them on forums but I seen some people with max polish ect on others so either everyone malls and doesn't report or no one on that server cares i guess)

if its about max polish and u mean KO servers then they dont apply to the fact of " malling " because their items " as said " as well as their stats were mostly gained before the merge

ether than that .... idk

but obv we have gone too far away from the thread that we probably forgot what it was really about " accusing the gaming planet u r deep in " ....

Comment

Originally posted by ogvon View Post
                            what is malling? i'm confused
                            it's what we call the act of purchasing from the illegal third party site known as mall, u may have seen advertisements from their bots in world chat in game

if its about max polish and u mean KO servers then they dont apply to the fact of " malling " because their items " as said " as well as their stats were mostly gained before the merge

ether than that .... idk

but obv we have gone too far away from the thread that we probably forgot what it was really about " accusing the gaming planet u r deep in " ....
                            I do not mean the s25 group when i say max polish, im talking about another server group.

yes it's gone a bit off topic but seeing how that person is no longer commenting or anything then it's prob just a troll and the person they screenshotted was just another maller, angry shots at r2 as normal.
                            Last edited by Reverie; 08-03-2018, 11:50 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

If R2 = mall, then there would not need to be bots everywhere thanks to the magic of conjuring items.

R2 randomly spends time to investigate and delete people who buy from mall, but those bots are near impossible to get rid of. Back in the early days, when there was only a handful of servers, we'd report lists of names of bots, who would be deleted, only to watch dozens more pop up right after. Investigations take a lot of time, and there's a lot of reports, and then a lot of repeat reports on people who are actually legitimate which take even more time. There's not a whole lot of staff dedicated to this game, and certainly not enough to keep up with all of the people who actually need support along with the flood of mall reports. Punishments might not happen immediately, but that doesn't mean that down the road mallers won't be punished, like the last wave where we saw tons of people be deleted for it.

The only way to combat mall is for the entire playerbase to stop feeding it, and stop trading with and allowing people into your guilds and parties who do feed it. Your server lag would almost disappear because there would be less of a drain on the system once all of the bots are gone. You'd have competitive game play again. You'd have more people staying and playing the game, so more people to be competitive with, bigger guilds, more people to fight, etc. People who do spend money there would be doing it through R2 again, which means the game becomes profitable enough for R2 to justify adding more staff to it, which would mean more people working on making the game better and faster support. It's really up to the community to make a stand and take the game back.

Comment

Working...
                              X