World Chat needs improving

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Chat needs improving

I dont know how world chat is on other servers but as for the one i play on i can honestly say i am disgusted by it on a daily basis.. There are way to many
    people having sex related discussions and the constant server bias is a joke..I don't care what the people think of me after reading this because until R2 games
    gets off their butts and actually starts banning the people responsible i for one will no longer support any of their games

You're welcome to PM any moderator for assistance with like-chat violations. Simply send a screenshot to us and we'll forward it along for mutes.

Comment

I've reported a player "Kojima" on s82 multiple times. He constantly breaks r2 Tos and doesn't [care] ( I stared that myself)

He has said such things as:

Racial profiling remarks
      Talks about raping peoples children and other family's

And responds to peoples warnings with "R2 won't ban me , I've spend 20$". With people like this getting away with breaking terms of service which is expected of us to follow although r2 doesn't honor or punish people who break them , others see this and either leave the game or become a toxic player themselves. I for one hold r2 accountable for the harrassment , racism and other laws broken in a game that you provide and profit from. I will never return. I have contacted my bank and have contested my last months purchases for crystals. I don't pay to play a game that I'm constantly assaulted (verbally).

It is your responsibility to insure that the same your providing is free of these things as stated by the new laws. By you failing to maintain and keep such acts out of your product you are just as guilty as those doing the harassing. I don't care what you do from this point on... I am leaving r2 games and will drag your company through the mud with every social site possible , Facebook , twitter and more. I have already been insure by visa that the charges I made to r2 in the last 30 days will be credited to my account. You can sit their laughing to the bank with all the money you get from players...

But it is I who is having the last laugh, I get my money back... I finally had enough with your company so now I'll save hundreds of dollars because I'm never spending another dime on your company.. And by the time I'm done , every social site will have so much dirt about your company (lack of support , lack of quality maintenance and more) I will make sure that the 1374 friends on my Facebook share my topic about your company and will make sure it goes viral.. I'll be laughing once I see all those shares and like that I will generate over the next month.

You have had enough chances to prove to myself and others that you care about us in the crystal saga community but of course you don't , money money money.. Soon you'll get nothing and will be eating from my garbage !!!

Goodbye my friends from s7,15,67,80,81,82.

I hope others see how much you don't [care] about the players unless they are recharging your monthly mortgages and insures bills. Enjoy it while it lasts. Peace out
      Last edited by Reverie; 04-26-2015, 09:10 PM. Reason: Removed censors.

Comment

Yeah, just a 1h mute for a guy that hopes for the whole server to get cancer and speaks about raping other peoples children, FOR HOURS PER DAY, ON DAILY BASIS. Is pathetic.
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-26-2015, 09:11 PM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

Originally posted by qwer7y View Post
          Yeah, just a 1h mute for a guy that hopes for the whole server to get cancer and speaks about raping other peoples children, FOR HOURS PER DAY, ON DAILY BASIS. Is pathetic.
          As we've discussed via PM, if you'd like to send me screenshots of said players' repeated violations, the team will begin building a case which can lead to longer mutes and/or further disciplinary actions. Thus far, I've received a single screenshot and because the team is not aware that it is a repeating behavior, it's only natural they issued the standard single-hour mute.

The same goes for you, TamikaZensho. Moderators are more than willing to assist with reporting disruptive players if you provide the content for said reports.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            As we've discussed via PM, if you'd like to send me screenshots of said players' repeated violations, the team will begin building a case which can lead to longer mutes and/or further disciplinary actions. Thus far, I've received a single screenshot and because the team is not aware that it is a repeating behavior, it's only natural they issued the standard single-hour mute.

The same goes for you, TamikaZensho. Moderators are more than willing to assist with reporting disruptive players if you provide the content for said reports.
            Well you know, he stopped after getting muted, but I find it disgusting that it seems that people can freely wish death threats upon other players with getting close to no sanctions.

Comment

Originally posted by qwer7y View Post
              Well you know, he stopped after getting muted, but I find it disgusting that it seems that people can freely wish death threats upon other players with getting close to no sanctions.
              It is not unheard of for players to be temporarily banned for repeated violations. That being said, the player-base has to be willing to help us with building the case. If you find that reporting disruptive players via ticket is not effective, the moderator team is here to help get the message across to our superiors.

Comment

Working...
              X