Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss Solution for PVE- East

*NOTE*: This is for PVE-EAST only to solve the issue regarding World Bosses

1 - PARTY LEADER must be responsible and present at all times, if they cannot WORLD BOSS.. they must pass lead to someone who will.

2 - ALL PARTY MEMBERs must be present ON THE MAP for party to be considered FULL

3 - MAINs Before Alts(u guys just have to be honest in this)

in conclusion the party is KS'able when party leader turns afk and some people arrived

DONT JUST AFK in World Boss Area .. If u arrive and there's party yell on wb or contact the members present in the area.
    I Agree. (Do comment dont just agree)
    19.35%
    HELL NO. (Comment on reason)
    58.06%
    ILL KS coz IM OP ( say something u OP person)
    6.45%
    Too bothersome.. TOSS all World Boss
    16.13%
    Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 05-17-2015, 01:14 PM. Reason: Reverie favor pls.. forgot where that show the names of voters.. pls put that in poll option.. thanks
    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

AND here is proof again, only to listen to your servers and not asking how we did it and maybe find a middle way.. it all has to go back to THE OLDER server their ways.. and that's why you almost all of you bish about us. because we want to compromis but not bowing

and honesty?? in the first few days an ama pt was already full of 1 persons alt of your server. then all dc'ed and i could clean up that mess again... they had their moment of honesty, not gonna count on it now
    Last edited by 59-Riggie; 05-17-2015, 01:31 PM.
    Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
    Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
    Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
    Pets: A Lot!!
    Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
    Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
    Wings: Divine Wings
    Weapon: Immortal Aug
    Pixie: Celestial Stage
    Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
    Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

#05 tell that to sor saving the spot to hsi guildies :P

to theirs guildies bad caia#24

a good solution could be new wb and mroe time #24 minime 3 not #24

op ppl is over piggy#24?

could we blame some1?

and if my english sck thats is cuz isnt my 1st language#02
      Last edited by Reverie; 05-17-2015, 01:41 PM. Reason: Spamming.
      Lycanmarsh (s14)
      Eidolon 149 ....... gmi hate me.....
      Wings Divine.. (are horrible)
      Mount: the pink ( orrible too)
      low tenets

souls alot of...... but pixie eating all my ss#09

Looking for------->
      Pucs , want the last pixie#14
      and new mounts#24 plz :cool:

Comment

ye lets all blame xia :P

Comment

Originally posted by 59-Riggie View Post
          AND here is proof again, only to listen to your servers and not asking how we did it and maybe find a middle way.. it all has to go back to THE OLDER server their ways.. and that's why you almost all of you bish about us. because we want to compromis but not bowing

and honesty?? in the first few days an ama pt was already full of 1 persons alt of your server. then all dc'ed and i could clean up that mess again... they had their moment of honesty, not gonna count on it now
          u can state wht u like and let us all discussed it. get to your point tell us how u want it to be if ur not satisfied say it we cant be guessing all time. i put this on so no comment and ideas gets wash away as the fast world chat did earliier..

name that person with those alts. there shouldnt be alts unless its empty on spawn time..
          Crystal Saga

Looking for>

Comment

while i do understand the complexity of the situation, at hand from so many involved in rbq. i really cant understand the unwillingness for R2 to 1 limit rbq wb quest to amount that can be don't in a day (10 ) players rest get ladder or other quest or provide us with additional times and or bosses now that almost all servers are merged in pve east.
            please consider that we do pay your salaries though the purchases in xtal we like the game and will continue to make purchases going forward but you really need to fix this before we lose even more players

i for one wont bow down to being ramrodded over by older servers, we had a poll on the way iob works , how ever it seams many still don't like that solution either

as for the proposal above if i choose to not do iob and you get mad as party is full then abandon your rbq

ks parties i am sure will be dealt with in the economics of needing things and when you kx wb you make several mad there for fewer to purchase from

time for all to understand that they game is for everyone not a limited few op players

Comment

better no for harmony servers

Comment

shud tack out world boss and change it to dug boss so all can get then we have no problams

Comment

not gonna vote cuz it will be a waste of time people wont listen and still do what they want but i do say more spawn times cuz 2 spawn times for this many servers is a joke on us by R2 if you ask me >.>

Comment

you already know how we did it.. i explained it in pms, in wc in party chat for all who wanted to know, i even propossed to find a middle way between your server way and how we did it.. 2nd day term already wanted to ks it. 2 people left the wb spot THAT WHERE THERE BEFORE.. and then after a while he considered it to join. You all have to understand you all made it as a apart server but now there r 2! not just yours but ours to.. and most go to sleep right after iob or wake up.. that's why it worked, but it seems.. yours didn't worked because someone tried to ks wb 2 times already because they r so op and blabla.. i'm strong to, but atleast i meddle so much to show i try to compromis.. al it did is people pm me 'Join the club' we r one of the bad ones now.. idk if you all would be angry on me but i do care that my friends can enjoy their game instead of being frustrated because they r being pushed back so much... We can only survive it as 1SERVER. but that means BOTH servers compromise!!

we did wb 12.30 calling.. the pt lead can be in iob or not, we only reserved a spot for the collecters.. as we all know after a while we do know who those r.
                    alts where only to fill up the spots if there wasn't a full pt. we all know who our alts r, myself am honest about who they r if you just asked. But this week i already saw of other server neglecting that rule of yours... i rather play relaxed with a bit competition, but this is getting to childdish but i won't stop standing up if i think there can be compromised about..

if pt was full, then we respected it, and left that wb alone NO KSING...
                    no one afked unless we where sure everyone was there.. some go to sleep at fairy hour some not.. get my thing here.. why we where so loose about it...
                    now you can say it's not true or whatever. but it worked
                    Last edited by 59-Riggie; 05-17-2015, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Ok I'm not sure what's happening but I know two things.
                      1) This will more than likely be moved to server board cause it's just us.
                      2) I don't really like the options cause it's not balance but forced in a way. Nor does letting know who vote will help if people genuinely doesn't believe the majority and 'shun' because of it.

Here's the thing, I'm not sure so how the other servers done it so I'm going to need a bit more info on that before I vote, if I vote.
                      Before alts were ok because there was a small group but we're now dealing with almost 20 servers so there's almost no way it can be done.
                      Also wb use to be made at most 1 hour-90 min before wb spawn; but now it's full almost 3 hours before which is kinda crazy of a wait unless wb spawn is out of control.

But instead of some ks frenzy and drama and what not, we can talk about it and see how things go. Assuming we only have one wb and there's no change for it, I'm going to voice my opinion on the matter. If it's heard, who knows; however, we'll see how things go.

How it was for s54 and below:
                      1) Party was made roughly 1 hour-90 min before wb spawn timer 'should' start
                      2) Mains and alts mingle depending on the demand of the wb. However, with this merge it might be harder for alts to see any wb
                      3) Party member were present before the wb spawn timer(ie given time to invite and get to the area. can't have people only invite as they are in said map or they could lose out going to tyria)

How S54 and above done it:
                      1) (will edit when I get more info)
                      2) (will edit when I get more info)
                      3) (will edit when I get more info)

Loose Proposal because I want to hear the other side of how things were done[thinking it was schedule base. Ie if you get IQ 4 times in a row. You can go the first day and 4th day. but since so many people need it, there needs to be some order.] Could be wrong about this; sorry if I am. Think I heard something of a schedule before xD.

1) Parties should be asked in world if at all possible(main only.)This prevents some people thinking one guild is trying to monopolize a world boss(which we should talk to the fate lady > ) I don't know the time frame if any

1.1) Can 'only' invite your alt if and only if the party isn't full 5(maybe 10?) min before the wb spawn. Don't want a spot to go to waste right?

2) (for leaders) If a person invites, give them at least 5 minutes to get there(unless close to spawn then it's your own discretion how things are handled). They don't have to be on the map at the exact time since you have to factor trading, time to get to tyria or iq(since no tele) or they are going to the map directly.

3) (if I'm right about the first assumption) If you get the same boss again(ie for night time) play by ear how it goes before inviting yourself. ie leave at least wait til the next day or the day after(if possible) to make sure everyone has a chance. Would suck if the same 5 people had the same wb cause the fate lady lady was being mean.

But anyway that's my opinion. if anyone mind telling me how things use to be done, whisper cure please.
                      Reason why I won't vote for the options given:
                      1) Too bland of an answer for agreeing since I don't agree 100% sorry :x
                      2) Too forceful for a no answer
                      3) I hate when things have to go down to kill stealing
                      4) I only do it for alts. haven't bothered with a WB for awhile, but if I can help with a solution I'll do my best.

Thanks for taking time to read this and don't forget to whisper me on how things use to be done so I can get a better understanding (cure) =]

Comment

Originally posted by stoner26 View Post
                        not gonna vote cuz it will be a waste of time people wont listen and still do what they want but i do say more spawn times cuz 2 spawn times for this many servers is a joke on us by R2 if you ask me >.>
                        well agree on this is really the game fault be all we could do is adjust atm til some R2 staffs hear us that these Rebirth Quest World Bosses is getting in the way of our game play coz of lack of Boss spawns and less Rebirth Quests.. basically no other option for most of us now that servers are almost merge into one..

Originally posted by 59-Riggie View Post
                        we did wb 12.30 calling.. the pt lead can be in iob or not, we only reserved a spot for the collecters.. as we all know after a while we do know who those r.
                        alts where only to fill up the spots if there wasn't a full pt. we all know who our alts r, myself am honest about who they r if you just asked. But this week i already saw of other server neglecting that rule of yours... i rather play relaxed with a bit competition, but this is getting to childdish but i won't stop standing up if i think there can be compromised about..

if pt was full, then we respected it, and left that wb alone NO KSING...
                        no one afked unless we where sure everyone was there.. some go to sleep at fairy hour some not.. get my thing here.. why we where so loose about it...
                        now you can say it's not true or whatever. but it worked
                        well on this part.. since we are 20+ server no reservation we all went iob.. its either that or stay on world boss.
                        and on AFK part.. only leader cant be inactive .. so someone will say its full and where the members hiding in map. and if theres alt and such (*sigh* partyleader job) and to see if someone DC or leave the map and the boss suddenly spawns and someppl arrived and such..
                        Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 05-17-2015, 02:47 PM. Reason: i know i know im merging my own post reply :p
                        Crystal Saga

Looking for>

Comment

harmony my sterisks :P lets eye for eye#14

Go aways bot#04

caia spouse to socrates#18 ima kill soc#14
                          Last edited by Reverie; 05-17-2015, 02:58 PM. Reason: Don't push it.
                          Lycanmarsh (s14)
                          Eidolon 149 ....... gmi hate me.....
                          Wings Divine.. (are horrible)
                          Mount: the pink ( orrible too)
                          low tenets

souls alot of...... but pixie eating all my ss#09

Looking for------->
                          Pucs , want the last pixie#14
                          and new mounts#24 plz :cool:

Comment

R2 should make the world boss spawn every hour like Platona. Problem solved.

Comment

fine if you just gonna chop the idea all up and not try to find middleway don't blame it on us

Comment

Working...
                              X