World Boss Solution for PVE- East

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2 should remove WB quests #04
    And this forum is just gonna end up making people hate each other and ks each other, yay to baklas
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by 59-Riggie View Post
      fine if you just gonna chop the idea all up and not try to find middleway don't blame it on us
      not chopping just dont agree on the last part.. and so the first part is good and we already read it no need to repeat

its good no KSing part actually. but the lead or someone must remain active for the sake of party.
      u gotta understand that if its u who we're on the map and see a full party yet only 1 person there and not even answering on chat .. u will feel somewhat annoyed/irritated.. so as u see, a party shouldn't be left without an active person most preferably the leader.
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
        not chopping just dont agree on the last part.. and so the first part is good and we already read it no need to repeat

its good no KSing part actually. but the lead or someone must remain active for the sake of party.
        u gotta understand that if its u who we're on the map and see a full party yet only 1 person there and not even answering on chat .. u will feel somewhat annoyed/irritated.. so as u see, a party shouldn't be left without an active person most preferably the leader.
        Someone will always kos cuz ego too big lol
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

FEW things on pm i wanna share before i head to bed..
          [(S27)jgl71] whispers: the biggest problem is people get in pt and go iob and do other stuff until wb time start
          [(S68)Rubyire] whispers: lets have a fair-minded discussion about this then as i flip thru dg's if you're willing ?#14
          [S22)cloude] whispers: sorry i didnt vote didnt see the point cuz the buttheads wont listen anyway but i did say what i thought [(S68)Rubyire] whispers: we do have to come up with some sort of solution as we obviously have a huge WB pool comparatively
          [(S68)Rubyire] whispers: like i've said to cure as well and a few others this isn't a military state my dear ~
          [(S68)Rubyire] whispers: we don't need this to degenerate into all outright war
          they got point really. im glad there are people who will talk and not just disagree or agree onto anything..
          hope u guys tell what on your mind about world boss crisis. and i know many of us is already tossing out these quests (lucky if u dont have world bosses) to avoid conflicts and waste of time waiting for nothing.. if ksers are around.

in the next day hopefully we come up of solution..
          Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
          Server:(S22)Tyria Village
          Spouse: (S23)Socrates
          Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
          -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
          -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
          -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

if the pt was full who ever asks in wc got answer by whoever is online.. we don't all go ofline while a wb is full so there would be no one answering and there always was someone who knew it... we had communication, that's why even with iob was like a roullette there was no drama about it..sometimes even both team went for it, and that was actually fun
            Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
            Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
            Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
            Pets: A Lot!!
            Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
            Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
            Wings: Divine Wings
            Weapon: Immortal Aug
            Pixie: Celestial Stage
            Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
            Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

Working...
            X