Zed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zed

We have this player on S91 who is a spawn killer and total jerk, is there any possible way that something can be done he is mad at vorpals cause some of his guild members got fed up with his tantrums and lefft and came to vorpal now no one can do anything he is impossibly strong cause he has cashed and or bought through mallmmo i am unsure which. he is making all of our games unplayable i am a casher on s91 and play the game with honesty and dignity he disrepects everyone and expects to be able to get away with it cause he is strong. if there is anything r2 can do I and many others on s91 will greatly appreciate it thank you

There are no rules against spawn-killing on our platform, so nothing can be done against the player for that aspect alone. If he is, however, textually aggressive and harasses other players, you can take a screenshot and send it to myself or another active forum moderator for forwarding. If that is the case, I also suggest filing a ticket so that we can keep a record of his offenses, which can lead to a more severe form of discipline if it's continued.

Comment

well, that sucks so because he spends a ton of money and is able to steal and take everything from other players not allowing them to play their game isnt against the rules? he purposely sits and steals food bosses and in COF in chamber 9 which he ALWAYS seems to get on first fate pass. he is allowed to ruin the game for everyone else and he isnt aggressive in chat but with him there no one can get anything done I pay to play this game as do many others how is it fair that he can do that to us? i think R2 should make a buff in COF and other places that once the thing is finished like his gold buff it teleports them back to the fate hall, and in food boss once the mission is done they should be teleported out so people cant do this to other players I just think it is really unfair that R2 does everything to make major cashers happy. i am not trying to take this out on reverie as I like a lot of ur opinions but this is getting extremely frustrating to the point that me and a lot of my cashing friends are going to quit this game if R2 dont make it some what fair for everyone.
      Last edited by R2453314; 02-28-2016, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Now after Merge with S93 he found his master and has Quitted^^ Im a Major casher too but i go never to Sengo becouse it would be unfair to the weaker once
        I go only to Hellstorm when im not sleeping at this time but i Ask the most of the time Who want the 1st place So thats How a Major Casher should play allways Fair to weaker ppl Who got not so much money to spend

Comment

Originally posted by R2453314 View Post
          well, that sucks so because he spends a ton of money and is able to steal and take everything from other players not allowing them to play their game isnt against the rules? he purposely sits and steals food bosses and in COF in chamber 9 which he ALWAYS seems to get on first fate pass. he is allowed to ruin the game for everyone else and he isnt aggressive in chat but with him there no one can get anything done I pay to play this game as do many others how is it fair that he can do that to us? i think R2 should make a buff in COF and other places that once the thing is finished like his gold buff it teleports them back to the fate hall, and in food boss once the mission is done they should be teleported out so people cant do this to other players I just hink it is really unfair that R2 does everything to make major cashers happy. i am not trying to take this out on reverie as I like a lot of ur opinions but this is getting extremely frustrating to the point that me and a lot of my cashing friends are going to quit this game if R2 dont make it some what fair for everyone.
          Your idea's ruin the whole concept of pvp events. You enter the event knowing you can be killing so there is no reason why you should be complaining about it. His actions should just motivate you into getting stronger that's it. I actually know Zed considering how he was one of the top players on S93 he wasn't that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Alt18 View Post
            Your idea's ruin the whole concept of pvp events.
            Why are virtually all the events PVP given that its a PVE server? Lotta people sign up for PVE and get the finger from R2.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderguy99 View Post
              Why are virtually all the events PVP given that its a PVE server? Lotta people sign up for PVE and get the finger from R2.
              The whole point of a pvp server is that you can die at any given moment outside of a city or town by another player. That's the difference between a pvp and a pve server except Kaymo, but I don't find any reasons why anyone would be there except nimbus and gotor and even then it's considered a pvp/guild event since everyone is on guild mode. Everyone goes for pve servers b/c that's all r2 makes.. nobody would want to start fresh on the old pvp servers where everyone is already years ahead
              Last edited by R21507247; 06-26-2016, 10:35 PM.
              Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

If your a cash player suggest a Transfer item available on Fate shop to transfer 1 character to other server. if your not happy in your server, some game's used to have this item if your not happy with the merge.
                Guild Webiste:
                Guild Webdeveloper:
                Guild Name: Team Genesis
                Server: CS Server – [S96] Mulberry Village
                Character: Mage (Raijin)

Need Guild Website/Blog Site:

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw.Raijin View Post
                  If your a cash player suggest a Transfer item available on Fate shop to transfer 1 character to other server. if your not happy in your server, some game's used to have this item if your not happy with the merge.
                  That would be a good idea as long as there was like a 2week time limit you'll have to wait if you want to use it again
                  Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Working...
                  X