Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S70 Needs a Merge! DON'T LET THE SERVER DIE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S70 Needs a Merge! DON'T LET THE SERVER DIE!

Click image for larger version

Name:	NeedsMerge.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	292.2 KB
ID:	1749974

S70 Silent Sands needs a merge! Don't let the SERVER DIE!
    Since the two new servers popped-up (S71 Ethereal City & S72 Moyun Mountain) S70 has been loosing a lot of players, and the server's becoming a ghost town, Who would want a server that is dead? I won't leave my hardwork left behind, so could you please consider a merge soon? It's gonna be good for us S70 players to finally meet new players, & not the alts who were left behind, and even the other players thinks the servers dead So...

As a part of S70 could we have a merge soon please R2?

S70 Silent Sands, Needs a Merge! Don't Let The SERVER DIE!
    Yes
    41.67%
    No
    58.33%
    Last edited by nikay.0014; 05-26-2014, 10:20 AM.
    IGN: NikXz
    Level: 51
    Class: Knight
    (S)70 Silent Sands
    Guild: LogHorizon
    Spouse: DryXz ♥

Mess with Me, DryXz & My Guild then YOU ARE DEAD TO ME

Yea agreed.. Many players Have left The server
    ALWAYS READY TO HELP ALL MY FRIENDS

IGN: Ranjith
    SERVER:S79 Now

Comment

Yes we Really need to Have the Server to Merge
      Server: (70) Silent Sands
      IGN:Volt1324
      Level:51(still going up) Mortal
      Guild:Log Horizon
      Class:Knight (Hybrid)

It is better to Lose in a Fight than Haven't Fought along

Comment

yes merge please, i just started playing again after 2 years, i dont wanna see this!!!
        server: the witherland
        IGN: blizzardpsd
        class: ice mage
        level: current 42
        shop name: G S C

PK me and I'll break your neck!... that, if I can.

Comment

i love you!
          Username : DryXz
          Class : Knight (Hybrid)
          Current Level: 50
          Guild : Log Horizon
          Server : Silent Sands
          Spouse : NikXz

HELLO

Comment

srsly baby? x) I love you too! now go support the thread
            IGN: NikXz
            Level: 51
            Class: Knight
            (S)70 Silent Sands
            Guild: LogHorizon
            Spouse: DryXz ♥

Mess with Me, DryXz & My Guild then YOU ARE DEAD TO ME

Comment

HAHAHA. Okay! =3=
              Username : DryXz
              Class : Knight (Hybrid)
              Current Level: 50
              Guild : Log Horizon
              Server : Silent Sands
              Spouse : NikXz

HELLO

Comment

well lots of people keep asking for new server..this is what happen...they just keep moving from one server to the other... ive been asking for merge a long time ago..yet people still ask for new server...

Comment

If, when, and with who servers are merged with is up to the discretion of the devs. They will schedule a merge when they feel the server(s) needs one. Keep an eye on the News & Events section for any information regarding merges.

Comment

yes i noticed that some of the players are moving to s71 and s72 please i dont want to leave my hardwork behined

IGN:LinaInverse
                    CLASS:Mage
                    LEVEL:57
                    GUILD:LogHorizon
                    SERVER:S70 Silent Sands

Comment

We protest! S70 need a merge! and also I LOVE Cakes!

HAH HAH STAYING ALIVE! STAYING ALIVE

Click image for larger version

Name:	konachan-com-101426-kousaka_tamaki-to_heart_2-to_heart_2_dungeon_travelers.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	187.3 KB
ID:	1688372

Comment

all we need to do is wait for a report of a server merge
                        Server: (70) Silent Sands
                        IGN:Volt1324
                        Level:51(still going up) Mortal
                        Guild:Log Horizon
                        Class:Knight (Hybrid)

It is better to Lose in a Fight than Haven't Fought along

Comment

then don't leave,theres always flakes that bounce server to server cuz they can't stay ranked and take knowledge and abuse it to true noobs,i still don't leave borned S36 stay in S36 ride this til the wheels fall off :P i'm OP cuz cash,longivity,and knowledge,i seen many go and many come back and many go again but i stay,a day out means alot SS lost so stay and u'll get merged and u'll be strong for the server ur merged with,i agree don't let ur hard work go to waste,they always merge servers,u just needa wait

Comment

Normally, folks who cry for server merge cry more when they get overpowered after merging. True story.

True players who horde SS will never leave server, hence technically a server would never die.

Alternatively, dead server is evidently more suitable for non-cashers to play. Think carefully, if you are usefully efficient player, you wouldnt care if people stay or not in this game. Thanks to tenets and Seiryuu, someone who can solo ladder 50-70 without orbs in less than 10 mins, can evidently finish pretty far in Void and Corruption. Once again less people means you can horde them tokens in events like 'mobs attacking starglade/TOL' . Less crowd in treasure trove, less crowd in chambers. Less crowd in any event where having overflowing crowd sucks.

And last but not least, heaven for weak-minded cowards who likes to bully.

Oh well novice peeps might get bored 'Oh man no one wanna do laddah wif meh!' while folks who had blindly cashed to compete might loose interest and move on. As well as pesky sellers dying cause of 0 customers. But who cares about em really?

Comment

Originally posted by Blinq View Post
                              Normally, folks who cry for server merge cry more when they get overpowered after merging. True story.

True players who horde SS will never leave server, hence technically a server would never die.

Alternatively, dead server is evidently more suitable for non-cashers to play. Think carefully, if you are usefully efficient player, you wouldnt care if people stay or not in this game. Thanks to tenets and Seiryuu, someone who can solo ladder 50-70 without orbs in less than 10 mins, can evidently finish pretty far in Void and Corruption. Once again less people means you can horde them tokens in events like 'mobs attacking starglade/TOL' . Less crowd in treasure trove, less crowd in chambers. Less crowd in any event where having overflowing crowd sucks.

And last but not least, heaven for weak-minded cowards who likes to bully.

Oh well novice peeps might get bored 'Oh man no one wanna do laddah wif meh!' while folks who had blindly cashed to compete might loose interest and move on. As well as pesky sellers dying cause of 0 customers. But who cares about em really?
                              All pretty good points, the top guys on my server have all quit besides the #01 guy but then he has put too much into it to quit but the point of a mmo is so that you have a lot of people to play with, whether you wanna kill them or co-operate with them and having only a handful of people on a server kind of kills the 'mmo' element of the game.

Only two things that I dislike about having a dead server is it takes so long to sell stuff, takes longer to buy stuff and the pvp is just boring and pointless, I just sit in seng til it ends nowadays, it's more of a coffee club than an arena. I literally stand there yapping to people until we get bored and decide to end it lol

Comment

Working...
                              X