S131 Brightjour Thicket players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S131 Brightjour Thicket players

World chat discussions this morning with regard to the pending server merge on Thursday.
    Who would be in favor of a whole new guild on S131 called BTMarauders? All those who play daily and their alts and guildies all join forces to create a great guild before the merge.
    Just give it some thought (This is Leanna/Katarina of Moonshadows). Even our silent HanYang is invited.
    Last edited by Peggy D. Walters; 08-28-2019, 07:12 AM.

Logging in today has been with difficulty. I see toons already at 240 and fully loaded to the gills with gear and armor. How are we who came to S131 supposed to compete in any server wide (Sengolia) etc. event with these high end characters. It is impossible to do... and we who were already here on S131 feel slighted as there is no way we can to many of the events like we did before the merge. Events should be classified and held for each certain group of likewise levels (say 25 - 40 levels) so all can do the server events instead of a 240 going to Sengolia and wiping towers (all of them in 10 seconds flat. This is why I left in 2011... Due to a merge that left my small family oriented guild unable to compete with the older characters that were placed in our server. Many were PVP players (evil mode all the time) and would go around killing all the young players just for fun. I do not understand why this has yet again happened. All characters according to their level should be grouped together on a single server to themselves so the rest of us can at least have a bit of a chance to participate in server events.
    Last edited by Peggy D. Walters; 08-30-2019, 01:31 AM. Reason: Misspell of Sengolia

Comment

Originally posted by Peggy D. Walters View Post
      Logging in today has been with difficulty. I see toons already at 240 and fully loaded to the gills with gear and armor. How are we who came to S131 supposed to compete in any server wide (Sengolia) etc. event with these high end characters. It is impossible to do... and we who were already here on S131 feel slighted as there is no way we can to many of the events like we did before the merge. Events should be classified and held for each certain group of likewise levels (say 25 - 40 levels) so all can do the server events instead of a 240 going to Sengolia and wiping towers (all of them in 10 seconds flat. This is why I left in 2011... Due to a merge that left my small family oriented guild unable to compete with the older characters that were placed in our server. Many were PVP players (evil mode all the time) and would go around killing all the young players just for fun. I do not understand why this has yet again happened. All characters according to their level should be grouped together on a single server to themselves so the rest of us can at least have a bit of a chance to participate in server events.
      dead game, all new servers merge with old ones after a month, how its been for prob 3 years or more
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Crystal Saga is pretty anti new players at this point, new servers are just cash grabs until the merge where the majority will quit due to being 3+ years behind. What you're asking for is too much for a dead game, besides, level isn't an accurate representation of strength
        Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

corey lilpump
          Last edited by coreyw; 12-26-2019, 10:43 AM. Reason: lilpump corey

Comment

Working...
          X