Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

(S63) Spartans Guild Offical Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (S63) Spartans Guild Offical Thread.

This is the Official thread of the Server 63 HellStorm Guild The "Spartans", issues and announcements of concern will be posted here along with other information. Also if you wish to send messages to other guild mates they can be posted here. If you are part of the guild please bookmark this page. Please do not spam

GUILD LVL: 6

Spartans is currently:
    • Accepting Aplications
    • Case By Case Invites
    • Actively Recruiting

We Accept friendly active Lvl 40 or over players, and we wish them a fond welcome to the guild and hope they will bring something new to the guild with their personality and zeal.

There are not really any guild rules apart from the basics, help others - be active - adhere to the recruitment lvl cap (very bendable) - be nice to others etc. WE DO NOT KOS OR ACTIVELY SEEK OUT OTHER GUILDS, we are a peaceful guild not motivated by vengeance, but in an hypocritical sense bulling by others will not be tolerated.

Doing guild quests, guild events and contributing is not compulsory, but it is quite helpful to boost guild reserves and points so please do attempt to do some or even just one, it will be very well appreciated, you get a reward for doing so, so why not.

GUILD EXP: 2:00 or 3:00 ST Weekdays, Same Time As Seignior On Weekends (Approx Friday, Saturday 18:15 ST)

Currently We Are Aiming To Open More Guild Skills, So Pile On The Guild Quests. =D

CURRENT NEWS:
    Lucky draw: too lazy for a contest so thus those online Friday 22:00 PDT will go into a draw for fabulous prizes. Prizes are secrets and can be somewhat random.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
    ENDED >>>>>CONTEST; Find Me A Drink.

22:00 Friday PDT (3pm Saturady AEST)

Hide and Seek --- All you gotta do is find the character 'Pepsi' and then find me to link pepsi's location to me on the local chat channel. First one wins only>>> Prizes TBA on the day.

Winner: Memory

100 torch party. All you have to do is friend me and give me as many gifts as you can and the top three are automatically invited in >>>> 4th place is for bribes if you don't get in fyi this place is open to the server

Contest ends Friday - Saturday dependant on who's on and such. (most probably Saturday after exp >>> that's Saturday my time)

1st Tsetseg
    2nd Chrissy
    3rd Memory

Due to an internet problem, basically internet speed suddenly being shaped below game requirements there maybe no guild exp for SEVER DATE/TIME 02:00 THURSDAY 25th. ( > thursday 25th 7:00PM AEST - here where I live).

That is if a solution isn't found prior, like finding a new connection at required time (not likely), or finding a connection to acquire resources (current error easily bypassed this way), Cannot pass login unfortunately - too risky since it is an ID login >>>>

Thankfully this should be rectified by midnight 27th here (guessing about 10am 26th ST) in time for the one after.

ENDED >>>> Contest: GUILD CONTRIBUTION LOTTO!
    Basically for all contribution numbers above 70 will go into a draw and the number that is pulled out wins! Ie; if 90 per say was pulled from the hat all members with 90 contribution wins, but theres a catch if more than 10 have the SAME number then SUCKED IN >>> IT'S A REDRAW!!!!!
    10 - 6 winners : 1 rose.
    5 winners: 6 Green Dragon Coins.
    4 winners: 2 Black Dragon Coins.
    3 winners: 10 Bone Dragon Eggs.
    2 winners: Leveller Combo Pack

>>> LUCKY WINNER : COSTUME SET + 5 Health Orbs + 1 Red Dragon Coin <<<<
    (you choice of costume > you can give it to someone else if your crazy)

Lucky Winner LadyMai >>>>>>>>>>
    _______________________________________________________________________________

Please also pass your support/opinions to this thread =D
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-likes-this...

>> ENDED : FABULOUS WEEKLY PRIZE GIVEAWAY >>>> On Friday Those Who Have The Most Contribution Will Recive A Prize;
    1st [Bone Dragon Egg x15 or Teeka Egg x5 or Black Dragon Coin x5 (gifted)] - they removed panda those bums Dx
    2nd [Red Dragon x3 (gifted)]
    3rd [10g]
    4th [Guild Title/Nickname: WoodenSpoon]
    Overall winner [Secrets]
    >>>> Those who had over 100 contributions at the start had the hundred disregarded (myself, skyfall, bella) But It Still Counts For Overall Winner.

1st Sowelu
    2nd Pax
    3rd Tsetseg
    4th Einhart (-100)

Knocked up (half assed 5min job > 1min work / 4min playing games), some banners, don't knock them unless your going to actually make some that actually materialise. >>>>>

If I am offline and you want to suggest a time for EXP please post it here.

- Your Very Sleepy, Sarcastic And Mostly AFK GM, Einhart. >.>

Last edited by Vivio; 08-14-2013, 08:51 PM.
    Procrastinators UNITE! >>> Signature Pending.

File a ticket.
    Jus' sayin'
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

I need proof that it is in the guild's best interest. Hence the roundabout move.
      Procrastinators UNITE! >>> Signature Pending.

Comment

File a ticket ein, have him removed as GM, not necessarily to take him out as a member. He may have personal reasons why he cant login so we need him to explain.. and for GM-incharge I nominate Einhart.

-Pax-

Comment

i agree for einhard become gm.

Comment

I nominate Einhart.
            (s63)Bellla
            IGN: (S63)Bellla
            Server:Hellstorm

Comment

Ein, take to it.
              - Tse

Comment