This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s65 World chat.

So, ive been playing the server for few days now and have been seeing these same guys on the World chat spamming racistic slurs and stuff about Europeans being gay and having big arguements.

The names i have now is : Xtian,Eastknigth23 and few others.
    These guys are big bullies who should be muted or something, we came here to play, not to read all kind of slurs about our race or our ethicinity.

I can post screenshots later if needed.
    Last edited by Ounaaja; 10-15-2013, 09:07 AM.

OK so here is the real thing...everyone is having an insult fight and apparently someone took more offense..there is no need to do anything..sorry this crybaby wasted your time

Comment

Hey Ounaaja how about you post EVERYONES remarks not just one persons

Comment

or are you just a crybaby too?..ill admit i was saying racist stuff...so was Whitedeath

Comment

Originally posted by R231729514 View Post
          Hey Ounaaja how about you post EVERYONES remarks not just one persons
          if i understood right, it was talking about the biggest bullies/problems in the WC.
          Last edited by IpedzI; 10-15-2013, 09:21 AM.

Comment

OK??? He was not the only guy making remarks if your gonna report report ALL THE OFFENDERS not just one...cuz ya know otherwise it is just crying..like i said I WAS BEING RACIST ..far from scared of being muted or banned from a game lol

Comment

MY NAME IS SOGINATA!!!! GO AHEAD GIVE ME A BAN KICK OR WHATEVER..lol better than listening to a bunch of azzhats who just wanna cry about one person when everyperson was guilty

Comment

MY NAME IS SOGINATA!!!! GO AHEAD GIVE ME A BAN KICK OR WHATEVER..lol better than listening to a bunch of azzhats who just wanna cry about one person when everyperson was guilty
                I don't remember you spamming the WC full of slurs.

Comment

all you guys are r cryin little kids..what are you gonna do in the real world when someone is racist??? take it to a cop??lol he will laugh at you most likely and tell you to handle it like an adult and IGNORE ..or in this case BLOCK OR MUTE THIS PERSON ON YOUR OWN LIST

Comment

I can't wait for the MODS to see this and do something about it.

Comment

Due to the nature of this thread, it will be closed.
                      People who were involved just now in using racial slurs and profanity on these forums are now officially warned. You will not be warned again.
                      All the posts which go against our forum rules will be deleted.

OP: If you have an issue with the players in the server, you may feel free to take those screenshots and filing a ticket regarding it.

all you guys are r cryin little kids..what are you gonna do in the real world when someone is racist??? take it to a cop??lol he will laugh at you most likely and tell you to handle it like an adult and IGNORE ..or in this case BLOCK OR MUTE THIS PERSON ON YOUR OWN LIST
                      You can try being racist at work. I can guarantee you now that you will be fired immediately from that job. Not only are you giving a bad image to yourself for saying such things, you are also giving the company you work under a bad reputation. Racism is frowned upon now in our time. You be racist in the ghetto, you get beat/shot. You be racist at your job, you get fired.
                      I dislike that type of idealism you hold.
                      Last edited by BrotherVT; 10-15-2013, 02:21 PM.
                      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                      X