Barrier in spawn zone in seng

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrier in spawn zone in seng

ok well i am really get tired of people spawn killing people in seng so that the other team cant do anything, i really think they need a barrier or some sort of buff like they have when its over at the spawn cause the past week i've been getting spawn camped and its annoying me cause im only a 90 scion with 350 soul and compared to people who have 1k+ Soul i always get 1 hit i also think there should be different Seng for rb'd and mortals. cause seng is not fun anymore for new players that do seng cause people like to farm kill them for silvers and thats just plain mean i'm not just saying this to be mean i'm just trying to help the people in-game that try to have fun in seng.
    Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

I agree with carney altho i think they shouldnt enter a certain part in seng (like... the "collect your reward thing").
    ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

I agree with you Snow.
      Arianix

Eidolon

Lvl 50

Celestial Peaks

Comment

R2 wont change that :P

Comment

Its a very good idea but instead of a barrier, probably make 2 ranger or something that is like"Legendary Protector" or something that is VERY strong and can kill them if they come near(Killable but with alot of teamwork and has a fast respawn timing like of 2mins or so)
          IGN: (S20)Chaoss and other 3 not to be named(Priest69 Priest35 Mage38)
          Server: (S20)Southern Wetlands.Merged with (S19)(S10)(S9)
          Plane: Mortal
          Class: Hybrid Knight <-(Earth Blessing with some Retribution)
          Level: Knight :55+
          Guild: (S20)OverDrive
          Pet:Bear Cub,Bone Dragon,Morphed Bear Cub,Baby Demon,Crimson Werewolf,
          Mount: Battle Bear
          Honor: Viscount
          Soul:139 and counting.......

Comment

Originally posted by Elitedeoxys View Post
            Its a very good idea but instead of a barrier, probably make 2 ranger or something that is like"Legendary Protector" or something that is VERY strong and can kill them if they come near(Killable but with alot of teamwork and has a fast respawn timing like of 2mins or so)
            Totally awesome idea!!!! In this way, spawn killing can still be done, just more of a challenge!!!!!

Comment

But we must make r2 not forget, there are eidolons lvl 100(alot of them) Make them like a VERY VERY strong boss

Comment

Well, i do go for this since there were many people which killed me at spawned when i was mortal then scion and didn't know much about the game. Now, we really need a barrier because this is just rdiculous the amount of spawn killing we get.

Edt: many players do not like getting killed -at all- which is part of the game. Some enjoy deafeating other players and not even giving them a chance to fight back. However, you will rise only if you play the game more and more. o.o/)
                Originally posted by Dr.Q
                Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

put invisible barier which will teleport opponent to starglade whenever they trespass lol
                  They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                  But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Put a invisible barrier that will fine you 10g if you pass it and it will teleport you back to your own spawn point lol

Comment

interesting, that would make them at least poorer lol
                      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

This keeps comin up I have suggested this lots but it jsut doesnt seem to happen lso we need xtral life lengthening
                        User:Patrick2675
                        Class:Mage
                        Guild:thenemy
                        Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

How about we make a barrier that redirects all the damage to someone on their own team. Or better yet, have a barrier that makes them lose all equips. Or an instant death zone. Or a barrier that requires 999999 crystal fine. Or a barrier that converts all damage done to healing the opposing team. Or a barrier that makes you lose all your honor. Or a barrier that makes you go back to lvl 1 mortal. *if you hadn't noticed, these are all jokes and not serious suggestions*
                          Server: Windshear Peaks
                          Character: (s6)xXZekeXx
                          Class: Hybrid Priest

Comment

This has been suggested a ton of times already...but it hasn't been implemented therefore it is safe to decide R2 will not implement any safe zones into seng.
                            Crystal Saga
                            Server: Whisperwind Beach
                            IGN: hei
                            Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
                            Guild: Nightmare
                            Honor: Emperor

Wartune
                            Server: Tauren Camp
                            IGN: Izaya
                            Lvl: 45+ Archer
                            Guild: Mayhem
                            Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

a barrier zone is really needed if there are a lot of lvl100 eidolons in your server
                              (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
                              "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Working...
                              X