Merge Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merge Suggestion

Dear R2Games,im from S12 Celestial peaks and i think we need to merge ASAP,a lot of people are quitting =/ we need a more active WC,more shops in Starglade,more people...I suggest you merge us with Tyria Village Angel Island and Celestial Palace,our servers are the same strength.It will be a fair merge,there will be lots of competition (Wink wink,competition between cashers mainly,so you gain a lot of profit from the merge ^-^) A lot of people wanted merge on our server for a more than a month now =/ Please GM,consider this,its a good profit for you,and a lot of fun for us players,server is not what it used to be...no LG competition,always one guild dominating also.Yes there will be a bunch of whiners about lag,but most players will be happy and satisfied with the merge.Thank you for reading this ^-^ and all people who want the merge to happen,please post here =D If you DONT want it,then please give reasons OTHER THAN LAG AND FULL SENG because this happens anyway. Edit : PEOPLE.I SAID DONT MENTION LAG HERE.IT WONT GET MUCH WORSE THAN YOU KNOW IT.THANK YOU.
    Last edited by CloudySage; 11-11-2012, 11:53 AM.
    LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

DEAR r2 BAN THIS PERSON FOR BAD IDEAS

Comment

~.~ I said if you dont want the merge,tell us the reason why,panda

Comment

more lag ftw
        Server: Shrine of Kithar
        IGN: (S18)NinjaAssasin
        Honor: Duke
        Guild:XiaGaay4Ever

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
        -Michael Jordan

Comment

guild wars ftw

Comment

reasons why no merge:
            1. lag
            2. seng will suck more then already
            3. seng will lag more then already
            4. more drama in wc we have enuf of that
            5. wc more laggy cuz ppl keep yacking
            6. wc during seng laggy and more Q_Q
            7. more noobs that wanna make me kos them
            8. kosing noobs=more lag for me

Comment

LOL, rofl, I am FOR a merge, but hey it's fun on our server already =) MERGE

Comment

Panda 1 : Lag. we have it anyway. 2 : seng will suck more than already - it cant. 3: seng will lag more than already - no it wont,their seng is inactive,i been there ~.~ 4 more drama = Good 5: Thats also good 6 no one Q_Qs there except one person go KOS that guy 7 : Dont ya love doing that? 8 : Pfft,making up reasons while typing?

Comment

Uhh,when we merged with S12 and S14 i was lagging like hell.now if we merge with full servers,my screen is going to freeze and i would dc

Comment

Moffy it will be even more fun =) More drama is always good,and with a merge,we get a 2x drama buff forever LOL XDD

Comment

only one guild dominating?**** cloudysage there are always two guild fighting for LG sadly the other always at the edge...there will be more peeps quitting after your long time wish ...MERGE

Comment

so make it from lag horrible to not wanting to log on from so much lag just because a stupid rouge wants more drama
                        IGN: Simma
                        Server: Celestial Peaks Guild: Celestials (Guildmaster)
                        Nobility: Duke Class: Knight Build: Tank
                        Level: 80
                        And I stole your cookies while you read that :cool:

Comment

Gms pls ban this person he think he represent s12/s14/s18/s21 but he only a n00b, just take advice from our top casher and player drewc
                          Originally posted by drewc
                          cloud is a noob and i don't want merge.

Comment

There are two guilds fighting,but the other one stopped coming because the other guild is so overpowered,i i know the servers i suggested the merge with have a very strnog guild aswell,so it wont be one-sided

Comment

I say no because:

1- our world chat is active enough. Yes, occasionally we have dead air, but for the most part it's active. Don't forget, there are a lot of people who play and don't chat. Dead air doesn't mean lack of players.
                              2- we have enough shops. Once again, sometimes it dwindles (like around events when people stop selling so they can participate), but usually there's around 15 shops in starglade.
                              3- we don't want anymore lag. We get enough people complaining about lag as it is. And it's not "just a few". It's a lot of people who complain.
                              4- forget about full seng, I'd be worried about having FULL avernal (yes, it can be full) and FULL lucky guess (that one can fill up too >.>)

So I vote no. no. no. no. no. NO.

Stop asking for it cloud>.> Our server is not anywhere near dead.
                              (S14)Squintina
                              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
                              X