Shifter class Skills layout etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shifter class Skills layout etc.

Well the class pretty much has a lot of potential when it comes on its shapeshift skills, but there are some skill layouts i wanna talk about.

Making its Shifting Abilities Movable
    since the class first release there are some issues on its shapeshift abilities since it cannot be drag or move them in order, so what i am expecting to its update version is that the abilities would be place in a skill bar same as the beast master pet health bar, and also while unlocking the shifters shapeshift ability, its shapeshift abilities should pop up as well in its skill tab. here is an example.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	1793285 Its like when you unlock something, its specials would appear and if you don't then it will disappear.

When you unlock a shapeshift skill, the abilities of its shapeshift would appear and since the requirements of the shapeshift abilities are only levels then there would be no problems at all. If so, then try making this class balance like "you can only unlock 1 shapeshift skill" in that way the players would not be worrying too much of picking them all 4 at once.

With this kind of skill layout the player would be able to drag the shifts abilities in order. For the final skill which is "shapeshift termination", when ever the player casts its shapeshift skill there will a skill bar (same as the beast masters familiars health bar) which shows all of its shapeshift abilities (don't have to show its passives) which also includes a final button which is "Shapeshift Termination" just make it small and simple like a "beast image slowly turns back to a human" kind of picture.

Hope you understand what im trying to explain here and i hope you'll find a better solution on making its shapeshift skills able to drag out or move in order (For AFK).
    Last edited by Jel; 05-29-2017, 03:45 AM.

i like this idea. Any way shifters can be able to afk with skills will be great

Comment

it's annoying cuz u can't use hotkeys when using the skills from the shapeshift form
      Crystal Saga
      IGN:Papuru
      Server:Celestial Haven
      Guild:BrimStone
      Class:Beastmaster
      Level: Too Pro, Too Noob

Comment

Reviving this Thread ,

Any mod can forward this? its pretty important and game changing fix.
        It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

I'll forward this to the team for consideration. Thank you.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
          X