Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hide Option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide Option

Reverie, in the next maintenance should add an option as well as the one that they put to show / hide the Costume since the Aura of HF, Soul, Sperion, Chi causes a tremendous lag

If you can implement that option I say that many of us feel at ease and we will not suffer from lag more than everything doing Ladder, Sengolia, LB, Guessing Game, I hope this suggestion is not ignored thanks in advance

Originally posted by keiber01 View Post
    Reverie, in the next maintenance should add an option as well as the one that they put to show / hide the Costume since the Aura of HF, Soul, Sperion, Chi causes a tremendous lag

If you can implement that option I say that many of us feel at ease and we will not suffer from lag more than everything doing Ladder, Sengolia, LB, Guessing Game, I hope this suggestion is not ignored thanks in advance
    For real, aura's are the biggest issue atm, I don't even do events anymore only do the dailies. nearly maxed out players join events they don't need and just cause **** ton of lag. 10+ HF auras and multiple chi/huge pixies and giant genies that cant hide. Its literally a lag fest, I say **** all the aura's except the ones from soul. aura's used to be a nice motivation but nowadays its "a drop in fps or less stats?". Public Dungeon is the worst unless your server only has like 5 people who does it. Everyones spamming their aoe's and the mobs knockback pushes u away multiple times while all the auras and pixies around and shet. Every time someone dies the auras/sperions reset lol on average I probably click the hide/show button 100+ in PD alone. When I used to do it anyway. I find it really annoying cause this is a flash game. No joke I can sustain a better fps playing open world mmo's with better graphics. Its prob one of the top 3 reasons why people quit. Too much lag to enjoy or even do anything and u can only get some items from packed events..#GetRidOfDemAura's and make it possible to hide genies, they're huge and annoying.

Comment

I want know what will happen with this Suggestions, will be another Thread Ignored? Please we need a solution for all this Auras make alot lag and is hard play with this specially if you play in FireFox many of this aura put slow FireFox

Comment

Pixie and genie small them cannot see character if PVP....or pets

Comment

Can we also get this and that this and that? Yeah, like they listen honestly >.< I know the forum mods do all they can, but the dev team doesnt really listen to suggestions for one reason or another haha

Comment

They cannot grant this suggestion nor the system announcement to be removed. Why? Coz Crystal Saga is a pay to win game. Without paying, you are nothing vs the payers *cough* players. Imagine a free loader with no auras or money upgrades, easily squashed by the max hf max soul max wings max weapon (et cetera character). Hence, showing off auras will make people envy and forcing them to cash for upgrades.

Comment

Originally posted by keiber01 View Post

Add Genie to the list too, please
              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Please make a button Like "Show Costume" for hide Holy Favor, Sperion and Soul Auras this make alot lag

Comment

5 months later and this thread is still necessary. Genies under any circumstance cannot be hidden!

Comment

What will happen with this suggestion.? each time is much more lag add the option for hide Hf aura, soul, Chi, Genie

Comment

Fix Codex Skill and put an option for hide Auras, now we cant play CS without lag how old time. Too many auras make browser crash and is hard do Void,Ladder, Crypt, Heroic Trials and the others event

Comment

Working...
                      X