Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestion: Montly Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: Montly Event

Suggestion: Montly Event
    As we all know it CS is way old, but the events just repeat in cycle every 6 week..

Wk1?Snorbs/SoA/Laddergem/GR/iob?
    Wk2?Charm/legends/roses/Torchman/T.hunt?
    Wk3?Chomper/CouponSwap/DLoginBonus
    Wk4?Voucher/WingSwap/MTower/zodiac/admirer
    Wk5?2xDung/memS/3amBoss?

We just hope R2 can do a new event every month or every other month, to make things more fun..
    Like this month suppose to have St. Pattys even like the first years of CS..

I'd be fine with those as long as they made some modifications to them. Wanter Circular aka Tchoume Perdu is straight up terrible. Snorbs were actually worth running all the dungeons. They had a decent spawn rate and dropped pretty good stuff. When r2 changed it to the Perdu, they also decreased the spawn chance. I immediately ran 15 dungeons and only 2 spawned and from 2, I got 1 qmut 2 HO, and 2 divine blood, which is pretty much all useless except the qmut. Trying to max soul on pets is a waste of time, HO is practically useless for most and HO is much more easily obtained nowadays for the players who do need it, practically free on my server. 1 qmut from 15 runs. Decreased elite spawn and decreased the Card Box drop rate too. It's not worth the time anymore, change it back how it was.
    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Working...
    X