Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions for future Crystal Saga Updates

Duration: 07/25 - 08/08 23:59 pm.

Description: It's that time where the R2 team needs your help again! We'd like to hear all your ideas and suggestions on how to create a better gaming environment for your enjoyment! We would like to know your ideas about future updates. You could post suggestions about:

1). Current systems and features: would you like to see extension/updates to which system/features? Is there something you wish to change? Are there problems with a system you'd like to see changed?

2). Possible new systems and features: what suggestions do you have for future updates? What system would you want to see to be implemented in the game? And do you have concrete details about the new system you propose?

Requirements :
    1. All information needs to be helpful and constructive. Please, do not comment if you can't comply with those terms.
    2. When giving your suggestions please, give as much details as possible.
    3. If your suggestions are implemented a reward pack will be given. All players will need to submit their server and character names. If you choose not to upon selection I will private message you for those details.
    As always, we thank you for your continued support over the years, and we look forward to continue to provide an amazing gaming experience for Crystal Saga.

Note: R2Games reserves the right to the final interpretation of this event.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 07-25-2018, 01:20 AM.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Genie Upgrade Crystal in Consumer Points and farmable in an event(Can be apart of new void floors 26-30 which can include other useful items like Strange Energy, Soul Star, Dragon Essene, Chi Essence, Pixie Upgrade Crystal)

The Ancient items series farmable in new corruption levels ie Ancient Pixie Upgrade Crystal, Ancient Mount Upgrade Token, Ancient Feathers and Ancient Genie Upgrade Crystal and the pack rewards can be set in a similar way as the current level 8-10 corruption packs are.

New ladder floors, current is 110 max however I think jumping to 200 max would be a good motivator assuming the floors are actually hard, like so hard that even people with 10million attack/40mill hp would struggle, make people want to cash to be able to beat it or at least play/farm more.
    Every 10 levels after 110 will increase reward by 6 Soul Shards and 3 Pixie Upgrade Crystal so ie 110 is suppose to give 26 ss and 9 puc however it's bugged and gives 26 sss and 9 reful essense instead so for this example say it works as it's suppose to, lvl 120 would give 32 ss and 13 puc, lvl 130 would give 40 ss and 18 puc ect.
    However at lvl 200 if you complete it(kill all them mobs on it can claim from npc) a choice from a list from said npc the list can include things like
    Pixie Upgrade Crystal + Soul Shards
    Genie Upgrade Crystal + Soul Shards
    Chi Essence + Soul Shards
    Dragon Essence + Soul Shards
    just some examples, would be nice if kept as a pair of items reward with one of them always being Soul Shards as that's the main reason to do ladder due to the crazy amount soul/pixie/genie require, hard to work on all three with such limited Soul Shard gain per day.
    With this Celestial Shard item exchange should be updated with new items such as
    Pixie & Genie Upgrade Crystals
    Chi Essence
    All Ancient item related systems
    Orange Zodiac Shards (these aren't farmable in game at all still)
    Ares gear items such as Spirit/Soul of Ares, Hero Pebble, Chaos Warlord Crystal
    Magic Keys
    Soul Stars
    Strange Energy
    obviously not all items are to be put in but just good suggestions that I can think of at the moment.

Update Quatermaster token exchange items to include things like Genie Upgrade Crystal, Ancient Genie & Pixie Upgrade Crystal.

Hide all auras and genie (hide feature doesn't hide auras well as they will re-show if someone re-equips sperion for example, use a skill and hf will refresh, genie doesn't hide at all) and option to disable your own auras to reduce lag even more

Increase soul nodes to lvl 15/20 maybe?

armor equipment fusion, bit like weapon but we can fuse our armors so for example level 175 malefic savior armor can fuse with another lvl malefic 175 savior armor and the white stats become the fused stats (if i remember correctly this is a feature in some version of CS so would be nice if we had it too)

That blitz dungeon suggestion from forever ago, i personally would still quite like it.
    Will be same mode versions ie normal/hard/nightmare but blitz version which will be a single small small room with all the bosses in that dungeon together, much faster and time efficient than running for 2 or so minutes talking to npcs ect just to be able to 1hit the same bosses when u can simply 1 hit in a group.

New Dungeon difficulty as well for new drops and increased old drops like reinviting suggested below.

Friend of mine spoke about this the other day, a feature where we can spend a small amount of Crystal for example 200 Crystal or so and we can create our own customized titles instead of picking from these default ones from achievements.

To build upon R21507247 's idea below for a new PvP event, instead of being based on the original classes how about everyone is given a new set of skills and everyone is set at the same stat such skills can include a stun, a heal, a aoe, a attack ect so everyone will be on equal footing and it will be based on skills.

OR

(what another game I played did in a way and it bought PvP back to life)
    However on this game they have 2 teams fight each other, one is holy, one is evil.
    Evil is based upon monsters, your character transforms into a monster and is given a set of skills (each monster has different skills, some of stuns, some aoes, some debuffs ect)
    Holy is based upon a limited nerf set of class skills for example;
    if it was a priest would only have blood pool, blood blade, light heal, res, buffs and maybe a curse or two
    a rogue would only have a single dodge buff, stealth, stealth stun
    a mage would only have stun, shield buffs and a AOE skill
    a beast master would have a AOE skill and only be able to summon 2 familiars
    and so on

Again these skills are nerfed and would be scaled down so blood pool wouldn't reduce reduction by 100% it would instead only reduce by 20% which is the same as the game I got this idea from does, this or the part where everyone is same stat and has same set skills will work either way I think.

So the costumes from Shard Assemble pack (Deacon and Fable) are actually costumes from some animes as a friend of mine linked the other day, half the costumes from cs2 are also from animes (most popular would be SAO with the Black Knight and Elf Princess costumes there from Season 2) it makes it clear copyright isn't an issue so why dont we have Dragon Ball costumes and what not like other version of CS had? or more costumes even, I'd like to make a alt just to cosplay my waifu Rem.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Rem.png Views:	1 Size:	380.9 KB ID:	1963328

Edited with more ideas.
    Pixie Forest exchange update/Quatermaster - add Ancient Pixie Upgrade Crystals

A Genie, Mount and Wing version of Pixie Forest Dungeon;

- Genie Forest
    Same as Pixie Forest however instead of bound Pixie Upgrade Crystals it's bound Genie Upgrade Crystals, same applies to exchange.
    The buff at the end of the run can be a small % amount increase to all attributes.

- Mount Forest
    Will work the same but we can exchange x2 Mount Shard Crystals for all 4 types of Greater Mount Food (the one that adds 2 per food)
    Nova Core as part of exchange also at 5 Crystals per core.
    Ancient Tokens at 10 Crystals per.
    Costs are lower than Pixie exchange as counting the cost for mount as this maint has added yet another 3 mounts which means after Doombringer we now have 7 mounts and considering the huge cost for those and then you need the same said costs for mount fusions it's balanced when compared to Pixie cost, will still take awhile either way.
    The buff at the end of the run can increase movement speed by a small amount since mounts are to be ridden for speed so makes sense

- Wing Forest
    Will work the same however for exchanges;
    Ethereal Wings at x3 shards per
    Divine Feathers at x6 shards per
    Promethean Feathers at x9 shards per
    Ancient Feathers at x12 shards per
    Cosmic bjou at x8 shards per
    The buff at the end of the run can increase attack and cast speed by a small amount.
    Last edited by xPrototypeT; 08-07-2018, 02:50 AM.
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Is there any specifics into how big the "new systems and features" can be? Cause last time there was tons of good suggestions but r2 decided to choose gold dragon coins which.. was a disappointment but it was a small addition seeing as dragon hunt had already existed.
      Cause I want a large scale team battle the size of lg with the objective to get most kills and everyone is nerfed down equally. Like every1 has 200k hp and 30k attack for example. Pretty much, it's 100% based off skill and not 1 shots, mall to win and not easily abused(cough Rotten Abysm cough). Team with most kills gets Slayer medals which they can exchange for pixie, mount and genies crystals, etc..

If that's too big a stretch than adding more void levels or better yet fix void since its been bugged since forever.

Island of Blessing packs need a serious update, add more of the newer system materials to the packs or even add orange tier packs with ancient items

Get rid of holy favor aura or give the option to disable your own aura's.

Add more stats to Soul Development.

Disable Death Spirit in avernal realm. This doesn't prevent abusing in avernal but it decreases it.

Add a Genie Dungeon similar to Pixie Dungeon so that we can farm genie upgrade crystal at an actual rate.

Make Divine feathers and promethean feathers drop in level 155+ hard/nm dungeons. (preferably unbound)

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

that pvp feature is great, another game i played has a similar event but problem with it on cs is everyone will go rogue for insane dodge rate in pvp and since everyones stat is set to x only will have a limited number of hit rate and will basically be a 'lol dodge wins' meme event sure u could cancel out dodge buffs but then it would be 'unfair' as rogues cant use buff skills so all skill related buffs be removed for that event and then just simply be a 'stealth and stun lol' meme event either way.
      So then how about each class gets an extra boost based of that class.
      For example, a knight gets 10% more reduction and 10% def
      Rogues get 30% more dodge.
      Mages gets a 20% crit boost
      Priests get a dodge boost 20% and heal increased by 10%?
      Rangers get a 10% hit boost and a 7% boost to attack spd and ms.
      BM get a def increase by 20% and 5% reduction
      Pagan can get a matk increase by 15% and crit by 5%

Simply a roughdraft but something similar to the sorts
      The nerfed stats can be.
      20% dodge
      30% reduction
      30% crit
      10% hit
      250 ms
      def, attack and hp have to be to be balanced so that the attack wont overwhelm the capped hp and the def.
      Same with attack/cast speed

The event should allow buffs once you enter the event, Priest buffs, rogue buffs, mage buffs, bm buffs, knight buffs but no passive stat boosts since thats the whole point of the nerfed stats. Rogues wont get that extra 10% dodge, knights wont get that 25% reduction, etc.

I'm thinking of old school seng pvp back when seng was actually a team battleground and you didnt just get one shot or one shot others for the most part.
      Rogues wont be able to simply "sap and tap" then go off to the next victim. I'm not saying all classes will be 100% fair because theres most likely a lot of things I may have missed but it wont be like seng in which the player with most stats win. I'd assume a lot of more players would join this considering you actually have a chance so I doubt rogues will be able to attack someone without others than attacking him or her.
      Thanks for feeback.

Last edited by R21507247; 07-25-2018, 02:24 PM.
      Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

real time auction - can sell items, gear, and Even Crystals would be nice - this would allow non cashers to access more of the game. i know the charm exchange at the fountain is supposed to do that, however 11 crystals per day is not feasible for any cash system.

More Vault space please! the Variety of items has exploded over the years, and with talk of more systems, that means more items to collect / store.

A Guild Vault. Guild Master can set up the parameters of What ranks can deposit or withdrawal items / gold. but the idea is to have a communal Storage accessible by Guild members who are given permission to access it. another variation would be to have tabs or pages that guild master can assign accessible ranks to.

A True World boss: one that spawns once a week or longer. it will have insane HP, and the whole server must work to defeat it. rewards are given based on total damage dealt, or even just a free for all shower of loot that anyone can pick up. (need to try and allow weaker players to participate - too many events they can be pushed out of)

Comment

problem i have with these suggestions.

what void bug? is it the stuck on lvl even tho u click to go next? that happens if u cast a skill at same time while clicking close to go next lvl, doesn't have to be a cast time based skill, any skill will cause it, same as mt. if u mean party split happens when the person who went to next floor 1st didn't load in before others went in or 2 people went in same time it creates separate floors, waste of time to fix with how lacking r2 is, it's quite simple to avoid i personally always do pt lead 1st and i've never failed on my voids (was doing like 6 a day full parties) and never any issues after i figured out how to avoid.

that pvp feature is great, another game i played has a similar event but problem with it on cs is everyone will go rogue for insane dodge rate in pvp and since everyones stat is set to x only will have a limited number of hit rate and will basically be a 'lol dodge wins' meme event sure u could cancel out dodge buffs but then it would be 'unfair' as rogues cant use buff skills so all skill related buffs be removed for that event and then just simply be a 'stealth and stun lol' meme event either way.

guild vault wont happen, it's massive bug that r2 cant seem to fix with cs2 so wont happen here and quite frankly I personally dont want it here.

world boss again good in theory but DO, it'd have to be in it's own event map thing like relic to get rid of DO buff but then again a rogue can easily kill it sitll with frag procs/bbk

since r2 want details u gonna have to counteract these things in a way that wont be oto much effort otherwise r2 simply wont bother, not like they do anyway but they'll be more put off so to speak

just my 2 cents, good ideas still dont get me wrong but I dont see how they'll work considering it's r2
          Last edited by *Minori*; 07-25-2018, 09:58 AM. Reason: Removing illegal content

Comment

Never hurts to throw a suggestion or two.

1) Current Systems:

1.1 - Increasing Ladder Floors and the rewards for 101+
            How it is currently: There are 110 floors. 101-110 is considerable harder than the last upgrade of 85-100; so that is good.

Suggestion: Increase ladder floor to 120/125.

1.2 - Difficulty of dungeons
            How it is currently: With the systems that we have, most dungeons are more of a chore to get through with little payback on drops. 165+(Palace Ruins) and 175+(The Pantheon) had quite the difficulty jump compared to when Evil Beast Sanctuary(125+) was released which was a nice change of pace.

Suggestion: Add a new difficulty(Chaos - temporary name) for each dungeon that starts with vault(30+) which rivals the start of Palace ruins normal mode. However add a recommended level next to the new difficulty so new players will not be discourage when they see the insane jump from nightmare to Chaos.
            The new difficulty will also have a better item drop rate of what drops from the dungeon and since the difficulty increase base on the later dungeons, if possible, can be treated as a higher level dungeon. For example, Dragon essence is for lv 50+ dungeons. Vault(Nightmare) can't drop dragon essence, however, Vault(Chaos) will be able to drop dragon essence.

2) New Systems

2.1 - New Guild Event - Guild Dungeon

Map description: The map will be the size of Starglade. There will be 4 quadrant and a middle area that's separated from the 4 quadrant.

How to participate: Occurs two times a day. The opening window for guild to participate are 16:00-16:10 and 19:00-19:10. Can only go to one of those times. Talk to Guild Management Officer.

Description of the event: When guild members enter, they will all meet in the middle area. There will be 5 npcs that the guild member can talk to; one npc respond to one quadrant and one to exchange points for rewards(explain later) or go back to starglade. Before the participation time ends, each guild member chooses a quadrant to go to. After the timer ends, they cannot change the quadrant.

There will be 10 waves. Each wave will last 3 minutes and wave 5 and 10 will have a boss. After each wave, the guild will get a collective total(thus it's better if there's an even amount in each quadrant to maximize the points.) After the 10th wave they will be teleported back to middle in which they can exchange the points that they got (bound items to prevent alt abuse).

I believe this is better than drops so everyone can focus on their own goal. If someone dies they can either be revived by a priest, or if they press return to town they go back to the middle. However they can't go back to any quadrants. They can stay for the other members to get more points.

All I have at the moment.
            Last edited by reinviting; 07-27-2018, 10:51 AM. Reason: Removed better reward suggestion for ladder since last update added puc to 110 ladder. Thus the suggestion no longer applies - thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post

So then how about each class gets an extra boost based of that class.
              For example, a knight gets 10% more reduction and 10% def
              Rogues get 30% more dodge.
              Mages gets a 20% crit boost
              Priests get a dodge boost 20% and heal increased by 10%?
              Rangers get a 10% hit boost and a 7% boost to attack spd and ms.
              BM get a def increase by 20% and 5% reduction
              Pagan can get a matk increase by 15% and crit by 5%

Simply a roughdraft but something similar to the sorts
              The nerfed stats can be.
              20% dodge
              30% reduction
              30% crit
              10% hit
              250 ms
              def, attack and hp have to be to be balanced so that the attack wont overwhelm the capped hp and the def.
              Same with attack/cast speed

The event should allow buffs once you enter the event, Priest buffs, rogue buffs, mage buffs, bm buffs, knight buffs but no passive stat boosts since thats the whole point of the nerfed stats. Rogues wont get that extra 10% dodge, knights wont get that 25% reduction, etc.

I'm thinking of old school seng pvp back when seng was actually a team battleground and you didnt just get one shot or one shot others for the most part.
              Rogues wont be able to simply "sap and tap" then go off to the next victim. I'm not saying all classes will be 100% fair because theres most likely a lot of things I may have missed but it wont be like seng in which the player with most stats win. I'd assume a lot of more players would join this considering you actually have a chance so I doubt rogues will be able to attack someone without others than attacking him or her.
              Thanks for feeback.

would need to include things like crit def/crit dmg as well since that's basically a make or break pvp stat.

rogues will have 50% dodge according to this while everyone has 10% hit (20% ranger) sure but throw in vega (extra what 50%?) and both blades that's well over 100% dodge vs the 10% everyone has, rogues would need to have like 15% dr and low hp, would have to adjust even more so per class, cant be a general nerf. would take a while to pinpoint all the stat but i think it'd be worth it if this is added with other interesting events/more voids/corruptions, need to bring the player base back somewhat otherwise this event wont work, it just died ever so badly since elites stopped dropping in 150, in my server anyway (s12 group) not sure how yours handed it but only about like 12 or so i'd say at most play, some of which dont pvp/the people who are cancer and would get kos'd by all even in events like these xd

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

would need to include things like crit def/crit dmg as well since that's basically a make or break pvp stat.

rogues will have 50% dodge according to this while everyone has 10% hit (20% ranger) sure but throw in vega (extra what 50%?) and both blades that's well over 100% dodge vs the 10% everyone has, rogues would need to have like 15% dr and low hp, would have to adjust even more so per class, cant be a general nerf. would take a while to pinpoint all the stat but i think it'd be worth it if this is added with other interesting events/more voids/corruptions, need to bring the player base back somewhat otherwise this event wont work, it just died ever so badly since elites stopped dropping in 150, in my server anyway (s12 group) not sure how yours handed it but only about like 12 or so i'd say at most play, some of which dont pvp/the people who are cancer and would get kos'd by all even in events like these xd
                Feels like you're underestimating other classes. Vagabond isn't that OP in pvp. 3 minute cooldown for 50% dodge. A mage can simply use ice to wait out vaga and ice has around a 30sec cd. Knight can use AB which also has around a 30 sec cd. Rangers have multiple ways to deal with vaga. BM can just use spores. Priests can blood pool which also has around a 30sec cd. idk about the hammer class, my server was old when it came out so nobody built one up.

Still though, you have a point, imagine a lvl 155+ with lunar halo, which has a pretty short cooldown against the majority with 10% hit. That would be pretty broken. Would make sense reduce rogues hp or something but not to the point where a mage with 50% crit can one shot u upon crit.

Comment

Originally posted by R233264282 View Post

Feels like you're underestimating other classes. Vagabond isn't that OP in pvp. 3 minute cooldown for 50% dodge. A mage can simply use ice to wait out vaga and ice has around a 30sec cd. Knight can use AB which also has around a 30 sec cd. Rangers have multiple ways to deal with vaga. BM can just use spores. Priests can blood pool which also has around a 30sec cd. idk about the hammer class, my server was old when it came out so nobody built one up.

Still though, you have a point, imagine a lvl 155+ with lunar halo, which has a pretty short cooldown against the majority with 10% hit. That would be pretty broken. Would make sense reduce rogues hp or something but not to the point where a mage with 50% crit can one shot u upon crit.
                  may come across that way and sure can counter but like you said halos have low cd and remember they also increase attack by quite a bit as well (think same rate they increase dodge?)
                  even with bp you still cant hiti a rogue with full dodge buffs on while you only have 10% hit for example,mage can wait out sure but stealth stun then dodge buff spam, u cant shield while stunned ect

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
                    Never hurts to throw a suggestion or two.

2.1 - New Guild Event - Guild Dungeon

Map description: The map will be the size of Starglade. There will be 4 quadrant and a middle area that's separated from the 4 quadrant.

How to participate: Occurs two times a day. The opening window for guild to participate are 16:00-16:10 and 19:00-19:10. Can only go to one of those times. Talk to Guild Management Officer.
                    I agree with that proposal, but the time designation event is boring because players with different time zones(UCT+8 etc) can not participate.It is desirable to be able to go whenever.

Comment

You asking how to improve cs1 or new ideas for cs3 lol

Comment

Originally posted by R26961689 View Post
                        You asking how to improve cs1 or new ideas for cs3 lol
                        As the post says it's to improve the game and make it more enjoyable for players.
                        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                        Forum Rules are located here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

i have a sugestion for R2 ... why dont do somting with synthesis gem ... we get bored to wait for synth ... is more easy to click on MAX and make all gem with 1 click ... is not to hard to use this sistem . some game from R2 aredy have this sistem , just use that program / script and do that on CS ...

Comment

1. Gem exchange(gem coupon exchange) x5 please. Having a x1, x5, and x10 option will make it go a little faster, especially when you have oodles of gems/coupons to go through. And tbh, its kinda annoying when you have 7,8, or 9 gems/coupons to click through and can only do the x1 option.

2. While on the topic of gems... lets make peridots and garnets exchangeable too.

3. Corruption-- I've several ideas for this one. First, lets unbind some of the rewards from the packs. Lots of people have already maxed sperion(s) and max g mut mounts so chances are those items are tossed when they can be instead traded or sold to the players who could use them. Things like soul print and g muts are hard enough to farm.
                            Have better reward packs in general would be nice as some of the items in the packs are kind of outdated. ( I mean, those who are able to clear up to L3 in corruption are not likely to have mut mounts for example.).
                            More corruption floors... say 15 or 20? I have gotten to where i can clear all 10 floors of corruption. Its more time consuming than a challenge for me now; so I know for players who are much stronger than myself arent challenged by it at all.
                            So the gist of this suggestion is more Corruption levels with better, unbound rewards
                            Rewards can include but not limited to:
                            wings-- ethereal, divine, prom, and even ancient (higher wing type for higher floors)
                            green, red, black and gold dragon coins. (we have no means of farming gold dragon coins outside of ladder gem exchange once a month. And again higher coin given in higher floors)
                            g muts
                            a muts
                            puc
                            guc
                            soul print
                            heraldry items (rune of heavens, rune of evil, and maybe rune of god (top floor only for rog)
                            g pow
                            ancient bloodgems (in higher floors)
                            soul shards
                            dragon crystal
                            chi essence
                            pc
                            etc

4. Void-- more floors/loot. maybe 50 floors?
                            And adjust loot similarly as suggested for corruption.
                            Things like:
                            dragon crystal
                            enchantment materials
                            wing items
                            puc
                            guc
                            soul shards
                            pc
                            etc

** The suggestion for the loot of the corruption packs and void are inexhaustible. Possibilities are endless**

5. Health/Mana--
                            the current health/mana potions have little effect for players late game. So, maybe instead a certain amount per 3 seconds, lets have them heal/restore a small percentage per 3 seconds (like 1-2%)
                            Health orb reserves... some players have hp/mp so high that 1-2 pops if they use them would drain their reserves dry. So lets impliment higher reserves, say 50m hp? and 10m?

6. Dungeons--
                            gem drops... would be nice to have higher gem type to drop the higher the dungeon level. For example:
                            chipped and flawed drops in Lvl 30-lvl 65
                            scratched and normals drop in lvl 75- lvl 110
                            normals drop in lvl 125-lvl 150
                            shining drop in lvl 165- lvl 175

Other dungeon loot can be revamped somewhat too. With higher level dungeons have better drops and the drops within same dungeon improve with difficulty.
                            For example:
                            hw lvl 30-75 dungeons
                            ew in lvl 85+ (unbind please)
                            divine in say 150+ nightmare mode

and other loot based on lvl and difficulty

7. Frag system-- maybe add a specific dungeon for frag materials. Lets have it where you can defeat various bosses at various stages or difficulties and get the essences and even fs. Make the dungeon in a style that have lvls within. Higher dungeon floors drop higher essence and each floor/lvl have a chance drop for FS and DC.(similar to corruption or void in style).
                            In this dungeon you would go in on first floor and defeat mobs/boss to receive FSE and possibly FS. Then have the option to continue to next floor of dungeon. Make it have 15 or so floors with the essence dropped changes every 2-3 floors. (for example, FSE drops on L1-2, BSE on 2-3, etc) and all mobs (not bosses) chance drops FRC and all bosses chance drop FS and DC
                            Loot to include (with a chance drop rate for FS, DC, and FRC):
                            FSE, BSE, wraith, rue, savage, nether, FS, FRC, and DC

8. http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...soul-slot-idea... this idea o.o

9. With all these new and expanding systems coming out as of late.... why not expand our inventory/vault by a page or 2?

10. A dungeon like Pixie dungeon but for Genie. Maybe can even use same npc just give option as to which dungeon you want to enter.

S95Epicboltz
                            Eidolon Knight

Comment

Hai all, long time player here! As someone who has played in the early days (2011-2013) as well as presently ( year + now), I have seen this game change a lot and also stand still as other games pull the player base away. We love C.S. that's why we play. This may be a browser MMO, but adding some features that will allow it to compete with other games out there can help it thrive again. A game in itself, should self sustain. And I've been studying this game for awhile and it's VERY based on waiting for items to be given from events rather than providing us with what we need. This is leading to cheating, sharing toons, scamming, malling... etc. This is what I've seen that need some update as well as some new ideas.

1. I'm sure we've all thought this in the past: WHY THE SHARED LOOT SYSTEM? I understand this for a new release game, but if you want to encourage teamwork, give all players the same loot as drops and don't make em share. Most games have this featute already and you see people taking low levels to dungeons and helping instead of only farming ''their runs". Let's change this loot system, so new players won't get discouraged as easily. (i
                              e. Three hwing drop, all party members get three hwing.)

2. I'm a level 159 Eido. I finally have 1mill hp. I'm not a mega casher, so I can't beast my way through corr or void or beat ladder. How about some better orbs and potions? So many times I die due to heals taking too long. People, this should not be! Pets get 30% heal per potion click and we get this second based regen that does very little. Give us a % heal please. Even % per second would be awesome. Potions were good in the old days, but then these systems bumped up stats... And you forgot to upgrade the potions. I think we are past due for this. I don't want to cash myself beyond the difficulty of a dungeon. I want the difficulty. I need the healing. thanks.

2.5 Also, we need like Ultimate hp orbs for the poor OP hp players. The basic ones barely help and make the supreme available in more places please. We're high levels, stop treating us like low levels. Give us items we need for doing dungeons. Heck, put the levels of hp orbs in potion seller place for a few gold each! Don't punish players with limited time/funds. We need healing!

3. Genie upgrade crystals. Please make a genie cave or something, or even add the drop to pixie forest. This new angel system is nice, but seriously, we need ways to get items for already existing systems instead of adding on more.

4. Throwing this out there cause I've mentioned this a few times in w.c. but wings get dang ugly sometimes. Can we get some wing skins? Yes there is an odd system for wings there but c'mon, if it was good people would use it. If no one's using it, remove it. Wing skins would be an easy layer design (custom? Contests for designs?) That would add color or a design to the wings. Not everyone loves pink or blue or white. How about flames or gold streaks? I'm a business major, and even I know gamers love custom-ability. We need to respond to the player base's likes and draw them in and get them talking. Comparing wings and design is a great way to start networking and build a guild theme. Flyff had guild capes. We can have wing skins. They can be unlocked via guild (if guild item) or from doing a quest so everyone can enjoy basic skins, and people can cash for fancy ones. We can change basic ones up every month or so with contests/votes.

5. Dungeon drops. Again, stop punishing long time players. We want to upgrade. No one can run a battle bear through purga and live, and the lack of unbound g muts make trying to buy the item a joke. Same with wings! I honestly quit before because I could not upgrade my char and was unable to run dungeons! Give us the dungeon drops we need or up the mut/hwing exchange to more than 2 a day. Even give us harder dungeon difficulties on old dungeons that will drop the items like ewings/dwings, g muts etc.(unbound. We need to build the market up.) I love farming for hwings, but those measly ewing drops in purgatory and Underdark are very under whelming in comparison.

6. Seng. Every day... "DON'T DESTROY TOWERS! WHY FINISH SO FAST?" Seng finishes in seconds. It doesn't work on long time servers because people are more powerful than what the event was programmed for. Avernal and Seng, prob other events too, need a revamp, seriously. Harder bosses, larger maps, more separation. How about seng where our stats are debuffed more, leaving us with our own skills and we choose what buffs to use? (Totems at safe points. Think exe.) People have posted more on this. I agree. This needs help.

7. Medal exchange. Please. Can I please exchange my bronze for silver and silver for gold? We had medal exchange events in the past. I have so many bronze medals that I'm needing to throw away due to lack of space.

8. Vault space is a must, and add the equipment vault expanders to guild rewards. We need storage.

9. Space quartz, etc family. Either give us better access to getting these or remove em. These items you give us are such a tease and take up space when they are made to give more space. Is an item meeting a need? Do we have the need? Make it more available. It's been months/years.

<3 u all. Happy gaming!

(S99)Starflyer
                              Business Major
                              Lvl 159 Eido BM.
                              Last edited by Starflyer; 07-27-2018, 04:45 PM.
                              S99- Starflyer
                              Guild- ChaosTribe
                              Class- BeastMaster
                              I'm a friendly troll

Comment

Working...
                              X