Suggestions for future Crystal Saga Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
    To build upon R21507247 's idea below for a new PvP event, instead of being based on the original classes how about everyone is given a new set of skills and everyone is set at the same stat such skills can include a stun, a heal, a aoe, a attack ect so everyone will be on equal footing and it will be based on skills.

[/ATTACH]
    isn't that essentialyy Tamalan with auto atatck invovled

Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post

isn't that essentialyy Tamalan with auto atatck invovled
      not sure, never rlly did that

isn't that based on medals so u need medals to use x skills? then i guess yes but without that ** and iirc priests were op in tamalan due to angels blessing passive and like never died?
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

1. Peridot is useless at higher levels. I think it could be changed to regenerate 0.1%(times the level of the gem) max health per 3 seconds. So chipped would be 0.1% per 3 and immaculate would regenerate 1% max health per 3 seconds. Similarly health potions and mana potions should be changed as well.
        Being able to trade in peridots and garnets to gem coupons would be nice.
        2. Allowing quartermaster tokens to be exchanged in 10x intervals would help so people don't have to repeatedly click if they want a lot of the same item.
        Similarly, opening large amounts of packs and using lots of stuff. It would help if there was a mass open/mass use feature similar to synthesizing.
        3. Allowing items to infinitely stack in vault would help save space.
        4. Attaching rare items to events which people don't do too much. Like adding soul prints to redemption or tamalan arena. One way this could be implemented is if all events had a collective point system, similar to public dungeon which could then be exchanged for rewards on a list of items. This could give honor badges more use if the daily exchange rewards were rare items and honor badges were more widespread.
        5. Make an option to turn off auras. Things like Soul, Holy favor, sperion, etc. These things make everything really laggy and it would help out if there was an option to hide them.
        Last edited by charizard1000; 07-30-2018, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Genie Upgrade Crystal in Consumer Points and farmable in an event(Can be apart of new void floors 26-30 which can include other useful items like Strange Energy, Soul Star, Dragon Essene, Chi Essence, Pixie Upgrade Crystal)

The Ancient items series farmable in new corruption levels ie Ancient Pixie Upgrade Crystal, Ancient Mount Upgrade Token, Ancient Feathers and Ancient Genie Upgrade Crystal and the pack rewards can be set in a similar way as the current level 8-10 corruption packs are.

New ladder floors, current is 110 max however I think jumping to 200 max would be a good motivator assuming the floors are actually hard, like so hard that even people with 10million attack/40mill hp would struggle, make people want to cash to be able to beat it or at least play/farm more.
          Every 10 levels after 110 will increase reward by 6 Soul Shards and 3 Pixie Upgrade Crystal so ie 110 is suppose to give 26 ss and 9 puc however it's bugged and gives 26 sss and 9 reful essense instead so for this example say it works as it's suppose to, lvl 120 would give 32 ss and 13 puc, lvl 130 would give 40 ss and 18 puc ect.
          However at lvl 200 if you complete it(kill all them mobs on it can claim from npc) a choice from a list from said npc the list can include things like
          Pixie Upgrade Crystal + Soul Shards
          Genie Upgrade Crystal + Soul Shards
          Chi Essence + Soul Shards
          Dragon Essence + Soul Shards
          just some examples, would be nice if kept as a pair of items reward with one of them always being Soul Shards as that's the main reason to do ladder due to the crazy amount soul/pixie/genie require, hard to work on all three with such limited Soul Shard gain per day.
          With this Celestial Shard item exchange should be updated with new items such as
          Pixie & Genie Upgrade Crystals
          Chi Essence
          All Ancient item related systems
          Orange Zodiac Shards (these aren't farmable in game at all still)
          Ares gear items such as Spirit/Soul of Ares, Hero Pebble, Chaos Warlord Crystal
          Magic Keys
          Soul Stars
          Strange Energy
          obviously not all items are to be put in but just good suggestions that I can think of at the moment.

Update Quatermaster token exchange items to include things like Genie Upgrade Crystal, Ancient Genie & Pixie Upgrade Crystal.

Hide all auras and genie (hide feature doesn't hide auras well as they will re-show if someone re-equips sperion for example, use a skill and hf will refresh, genie doesn't hide at all) and option to disable your own auras to reduce lag even more

Increase soul nodes to lvl 15/20 maybe?

armor equipment fusion, bit like weapon but we can fuse our armors so for example level 175 malefic savior armor can fuse with another lvl malefic 175 savior armor and the white stats become the fused stats (if i remember correctly this is a feature in some version of CS so would be nice if we had it too)

That blitz dungeon suggestion from forever ago, i personally would still quite like it.
          Will be same mode versions ie normal/hard/nightmare but blitz version which will be a single small small room with all the bosses in that dungeon together, much faster and time efficient than running for 2 or so minutes talking to npcs ect just to be able to 1hit the same bosses when u can simply 1 hit in a group.

New Dungeon difficulty as well for new drops and increased old drops like reinviting suggested below.

Friend of mine spoke about this the other day, a feature where we can spend a small amount of Crystal for example 200 Crystal or so and we can create our own customized titles instead of picking from these default ones from achievements.

To build upon R21507247 's idea below for a new PvP event, instead of being based on the original classes how about everyone is given a new set of skills and everyone is set at the same stat such skills can include a stun, a heal, a aoe, a attack ect so everyone will be on equal footing and it will be based on skills.

OR

(what another game I played did in a way and it bought PvP back to life)
          However on this game they have 2 teams fight each other, one is holy, one is evil.
          Evil is based upon monsters, your character transforms into a monster and is given a set of skills (each monster has different skills, some of stuns, some aoes, some debuffs ect)
          Holy is based upon a limited nerf set of class skills for example;
          if it was a priest would only have blood pool, blood blade, light heal, res, buffs and maybe a curse or two
          a rogue would only have a single dodge buff, stealth, stealth stun
          a mage would only have stun, shield buffs and a AOE skill
          a beast master would have a AOE skill and only be able to summon 2 familiars
          and so on

Again these skills are nerfed and would be scaled down so blood pool wouldn't reduce reduction by 100% it would instead only reduce by 20% which is the same as the game I got this idea from does, this or the part where everyone is same stat and has same set skills will work either way I think.

So the costumes from Shard Assemble pack (Deacon and Fable) are actually costumes from some animes as a friend of mine linked the other day, half the costumes from cs2 are also from animes (most popular would be SAO with the Black Knight and Elf Princess costumes there from Season 2) it makes it clear copyright isn't an issue so why dont we have Dragon Ball costumes and what not like other version of CS had? or more costumes even, I'd like to make a alt just to cosplay my waifu Rem.
          [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tRem.png Views:\t1 Size:\t380.9 KB ID:\t1963328","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1963328","data-size":"medium"**[/ATTACH]

Edited with more ideas.
          A Genie, Mount and Wing version of Pixie Forest Dungeon;

- Genie Forest
          Same as Pixie Forest however instead of bound Pixie Upgrade Crystals it's bound Genie Upgrade Crystals, same applies to exchange.
          The buff at the end of the run can be a small % amount increase to all attributes.

- Mount Forest
          Will work the same but we can exchange x2 Mount Shard Crystals for all 4 types of Greater Mount Food (the one that adds 2 per food)
          Nova Core as part of exchange also at 5 Crystals per core.
          Ancient Tokens at 10 Crystals per.
          Costs are lower than Pixie exchange as counting the cost for mount as this maint has added yet another 3 mounts which means after Doombringer we now have 7 mounts and considering the huge cost for those and then you need the same said costs for mount fusions it's balanced when compared to Pixie cost, will still take awhile either way.
          The buff at the end of the run can increase movement speed by a small amount since mounts are to be ridden for speed so makes sense

- Wing Forest
          Will work the same however for exchanges;
          Ethereal Wings at x3 shards per
          Divine Feathers at x6 shards per
          Promethean Feathers at x9 shards per
          Ancient Feathers at x12 shards per
          Cosmic bjou at x8 shards per
          The buff at the end of the run can increase attack and cast speed by a small amount.
          I completely agree especially when you need the same amount of guc that you would with pucs and more levels in void would cover the gucs give that a thought.

Comment

suggestions used for cs1 when? not for cs3 like the last time suggestions used for cs2 i hope

Comment

suggestions used for cs1 when? not for cs3 like the last time suggestions used for cs2 i hope
              why are u so hot

it only took them a year to fix one so called " bug " (drops in 150+ maps)

how do u expect them to develop all these things when they are only copying from a chinese version .....thats if they still do that anyway ...

Comment

Originally posted by mihonaco View Post

why are u so hot

it only took them a year to fix one so called " bug " (drops in 150+ maps)

how do u expect them to develop all these things when they are only copying from a chinese version .....thats if they still do that anyway ...
                someone needs to be :^)

they never fixed it, they didn't know how and simply carried on as normal until the clover seed event replaced the elite drops and that fixed it

cuz genie in CP for example is so hard to do :^)?

Comment

so why does cs2 now have lvl 16 corruption when we have been asking for years for new corruption levels????????

more suggestions just to use on another game, nice troll

(posted on alt by mistake but oh well)
                  Last edited by a.fernandes101; 09-12-2018, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by a.fernandes101 View Post
                    so why does cs2 now have lvl 16 corruption when we have been asking for years for new corruption levels????????

more suggestions just to use on another game, nice troll

(posted on alt by mistake but oh well)
                    Crystal Saga 2 has their maintenance a day before Crystal Saga 1. It's likely after maintenance that they'll go to 16 as well. However, I cannot guarantee this.
                    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                    Forum Rules are located here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Crystal Saga 2 has their maintenance a day before Crystal Saga 1. It's likely after maintenance that they'll go to 16 as well. However, I cannot guarantee this.
                      no new corr even after asking for years yet cs2 gets it 1st, seems legit :^)

Comment

no new corr even after asking for years yet cs2 gets it 1st, seems legit :^)
                        CS1 received new ladder floors, and CS2 received new corruption floors. I understand frustrations, however, please understand not everyone is going to be happy with what's given. There are probably players that would have rathered it be reversed, but instead of being upset be glad both games were given something that one player or another wanted. You yourself also requested new ladder floors. It was given, be thankful we have them listening to us on the requests that are being made for updates.

If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                        Forum Rules are located here
                        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

CS1 received new ladder floors, and CS2 received new corruption floors. I understand frustrations, however, please understand not everyone is going to be happy with what's given. There are probably players that would have rathered it be reversed, but instead of being upset be glad both games were given something that one player or another wanted. You yourself also requested new ladder floors. It was given, be thankful we have them listening to us on the requests that are being made for updates.
                          didn't know ladder when i posted, simply checked corr and nada, but goes up to 127 so far people on my server been and died at

my reward pack for ladder suggestion when?

Comment

With all the new systems coming out and all the new items i think we need more bag space,inventory space or a higher stackable per items..
                            CharS21)AngelOfWrath
                            Guild: SoulOfRuins Associate
                            Spernal Rb lvl 190 Knight
                            Pets:Focussing on Rexes
                            Sperion:lvl 120 Legendary Att. Bloodbreaking
                            Server: S21
                            Wings: Legend Ancient wings 1
                            Weapon: Immo Ag. Sword X +18
                            Pixie: Emerald-Pixie
                            Mount: Doom -Gen4

Comment

After having played CS for a little over 2.5 years, there are a few things i wish would come to pass. And tho I'm sure to be repeating myself and others, it is only because these things are needed. A lot of items are outdated, esp for OP and advanced players.

For example health/mana potions and orbs. I would say after lvl 50 when players can start to get decently OP potions do not do justice; and most if not all your high lvl players have high HP/MP. So much so that one tick from orbs would completely drain HO Reserves. I myself have a current HP of 7m and can easily reach 10m when fully buffed and esp. if my wings blessing procs. So that means 2-3 HO pops max and reserves are depleted. So my suggestion would be to raise the heath and mana reserve caps to say... 50m/10m respectively? And for potions I would suggest a % based restore, kinda like what pets get... which i think is a 30% restore. Something similar would be nice.

It has been said many times i know. but we do need inventory and vault space. We are getting so many systems lately and our stock is getting so full we are having to make alts just for storage. Another vault/bag? or just simply more pages? It doesn't matter to me how, but the need is there.

Hiding auras... even our own. Yes, that would be great. Especially when out farming a dungeon and you need to click to pick up the loot because youre like me and dont feel like tossing the useless items that the afk looting picks up lol. Idk about for everyone else but it gets annoying to have to move to pick up stuff cuz your bling is in the way XD. To pick up manually or to toss later? That is the question lol. But seriously and for lag sakes. Please make hiding aura, including our own an option. It could be an option like being able to show/hide our costume or divine mount.

New corr lvls? check. New ladder lvls? check. I thank you for that, and loving it. How about?... void lvls too? say to 30?40? and some awesome loot to go with it?

And while mentioning loot... Can I suggest not making so many things bound or even unbinding things? I do believe it would help the server economy/market. There are players who cannot reach items that OP players can. If items were not bound that maybe an OP player doesn't need, then maybe they can sell or give to the players who cant reach said items yet. Oooh maybe an option to unbind items? For example in our synthsis tab there is an option to unbind socketing rods. Ofc I've yet to see bound socketing rods lol. But nonetheless it is there. Maybe something like that on a larger scale? Maybe have to visit an NPC for it like Quatermaster or event master.

Gems.. who doesn't love to spend hrs synthing, exchanging to coupons and back to different gems again when you have so many gems to go thru, and for goodness sake you click the last X10 exchange and you have... 9 left. Just lovely to have to click exchange x1 nine times LOL. May i suggest a x5 option? I personally would love that. Or even yet... a "exchange all" option lol

We have a pixie dungeon... why not a genie dungeon as well? maybe use the same NPC? and same difficulty lvl as the pixie dungeon? Yes we can farm Genie xtals from corr, but only the strongest of us can reach them. And since they are bound.. we cannot trade/sell to those who cant reach them.

*Sigh* Yes i think of others too, and want the game to be more enjoyable for them too. Becasue i do believe if the F2P players and those who just aren't strong enough to reach certain areas can have even a trickle down access to items and upgrades... I believe it will help the server population a bit.
                              S95Epicboltz
                              Eidolon Knight

Comment

I suggest you create an item, bag, which can put items, over time the player accumulates many items, are several systems to upar. And it's going to be a "hand in the wheel, no, I mean! Better than the wheel's inverse." Here's the image below:

thankful

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2° PVP

I come here to suggest an option to match the forces in PVP to have more chase the weaker players.
                                It also makes the game more competitive and balanced.
                                the PVP events become more fun because everyone has the same statos "Through my experience of player, for an improvement, I suggest:

1. Battlefields Séngolia
                                2. GVG
                                3. Battle of guild resources
                                4. Stop the blessing
                                5. Gotor

When entering the map of these respective events, it is contemplated with a debuff, being this, that equals all the statos, even attack, defense, HP, MP and etc. In event 1 and 2 that follows a dynamic of MOBA, abbreviation of Multiplayer Online Battle Arena, battle arena, in which these, aim to destroy towers, I suggest a dynamic with 2 turns, (rouds) in case the winning team wins the 2 rouds is a winner, in case of a tie, one team wins the first and the other the second, thus having the 3rd roud, only in the 3rd roud all players lose the dbuff.

(S1)JunioCesar.
                                Grateful, "Crystal Saga, everyone for a better game."
                                Last edited by juniocesar72; 02-24-2019, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X