bounty system royal bounties cap increase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bounty system royal bounties cap increase

overall the system just needs to increase the amount of each royal bounty thats offered at each level by some amount. im not saying it needs to be infinite since thats definitely not how a bounty system works but there should be enough that players could actually have a chance of maybe getting a decent one. cause currently my server is at 5 bounties a day and depending on the type, 2 people alone are possibly able to clear out a single bounty and prevent others from taking it and you basically have under an hour long window to get one of the higher ranked bounties(4/5star) or you are just not going to get anywhere near as much progress in the system(the rewards for 1 and 2star are **** with not only terrible bag rewards but considering it takes 2 bounty certs to = 1 bounty order needed for the shop you get 2 or 5 orders per quest compared to the 12 or 20 you get from 4 and 5star. as for the 3star bounties those are okayish not really good but not terrible). the one change though that would need to happen if you do adjust the amount of bounties per slot from 10 to higher is the xp needed to level the system would need to be raised some to compensate for the increased amount of xp gained from more completions of higher tanked bounties or to lessen how much xp the cert turn in is worth.

as for another note if every bounty was worth doing currently 20 characters could clear every bounty out from the system which if you include alts is a really low amount.

an hour ? ha .

10 mins ..

Comment

I really hope to see that in the near future
      Game:Crystal Saga
      Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
      Class: Mage
      Plane:Eidolon
      Lv:160+
      Guild: The Spartans
      Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
      Honor: Emperor
      Tenets: maxed

Comment

id like to add to this, please prevent it from spawning identical bounties. if you accept a bounty when there is a 2nd one of the same, it will deduct from the total of BOTH.

Comment

Originally posted by Dode. View Post
          id like to add to this, please prevent it from spawning identical bounties. if you accept a bounty when there is a 2nd one of the same, it will deduct from the total of BOTH.
          Can you please provide me with a video or screenshot showcasing the duplicate quests, and the deduction from both sides as it's turned in? A video in this instance would be the most beneficial to have the issue resolved.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
          X