Character Transfer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Transfer

For Awhile now it seems like the way to actually get the devs to listen is to bring an idea up with a crystal price on it, So i got one.

Character Migration Card.
    Price 4999 crystals
    Item Description:
    Transfer your character to another server. Transfer will take effect after the next server maintance, Players will not be able to access their characters/ server once the card has been used. Character will not be able to transfer to any server recently opened within the last 90 days. Voiding the Migration will cost the Migration time as well as the card.
    Sell Price N/A

thats a lotta work and irrelevant as well...its never gonna be a thing dude

Comment

devs too lazy/lack the knowledge to do such a thing, same with changing char names also game ded next year so no chance
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

We requested merge. Then why would we go to another dead server? Then soon will be merge again. Hahah

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
          devs too lazy/lack the knowledge to do such a thing, same with changing char names also game ded next year so no chance
          This is actually not completely correct - there are instances in which a character name was changed back when the german servers (my OG server) of cs were online. So they can in fact change character names.
          Now to add to this: Just because they did this in one version of the game does not mean they´ll do it in any other version in the future nor does it mean that they won´t do it again/add a funtion that does this but they could technically do it (since it´s the same company).

And about the part that the game is going to be dead by next year - well we don´t know for sure. I used to be pretty pessimistic about the game being kept alive by the devs but since then I´ve studied the problems and possibilities of converting flash based games to something different (which is surprisingly not nearly as hard/time consuming/expensive as some imagine it to be. So the chances of the game staying alive nonetheless are there and if they do it properly the games perfomance would increase) I´ve gotten more optimistic.
          Last edited by R2109499284; 05-23-2019, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2109499284 View Post

This is actually not completely correct - there are instances in which a character name was changed back when the german servers (my OG server) of cs were online. So they can in fact change character names.
            Now to add to this: Just because they did this in one version of the game does not mean they´ll do it in any other version in the future nor does it mean that they won´t do it again/add a funtion that does this but they could technically do it (since it´s the same company).

And about the part that the game is going to be dead by next year - well we don´t know for sure. I used to be pretty pessimistic about the game being kept alive by the devs but since then I´ve studied the problems and possibilities of converting flash based games to something different (which is surprisingly not nearly as hard/time consuming/expensive as some imagine it to be. So the chances of the game staying alive nonetheless are there and if they do it properly the games perfomance would increase) I´ve gotten more optimistic.
            but u just proved me correct, remember it's r2 so(which is the important thing you need to remember, everyone knows its possible)
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
            X