(S41)Tomilyn
    Eidolon Priest
    Ultrasaurus Rex Gen 3
    Demon Lord Wings
    Kilin

Comment

Hurts alot.. one of the fun event is seng, except being spawnkilled

Comment

can people just not be grateful for what they are doing you get free stuff for answering a few questions.I vote leave things how they are wicked event thanks R2!

Comment

if it has to be changed because of ungrateful players do make it earlier as said before there is plenty of events later on

Comment

It could be a hour earlier, that's no big problem...
            • Server: Emerald Ridge
            • Character: Dylan
            • Class: Elementalist
            • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
            • Guild: Reborn

Comment

I think the time should stay the same.

Right now the quiz is at 6:30 am.... any earlier than this and it won't even be part of my event list.
              Even though its early, if you really like the game you can wake up early and go the quiz and go back to sleep.
              That being said any later and most of the people in my timezone will be either at work or at school or university.

Sengolia isn't much of a problem right now too... Except for the very new servers, with the current system both L1 and L2 would be already finished. The sengolia usually only lasts few minutes and only occasionally (and if you're lucky) it might last around 10 minutes. So by the time the quiz starts sengolia is most likely to be finished. That being said I'm from S56, merged with S58 and K1. We're not that really a new server but we're not really that old compared to most; so if server like mine only lasts about 10 minutes to finish then there's no question as to why the older servers can't.

I quiet like the rewards and I'm just grateful that there's event like this at all. I think we should all just enjoy the event. (just my opinion) Otherwise you can make it so that quiz happens 2 times with 1 player only being able to participate once.
              (S56)TpstT
              A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
              ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
              come visit ;)

Comment

Working...
              X