Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Soul Slot Idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still think that we're gonna get Artecrux -> http://forum.yipeegame.com/viewthrea...light=Artecrux on the Soul slot eventually.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Yeah we probably will but I don't want another thing that's another set of wings >.>

I want something that People have to work on and will be vastly different between each player. As of current 95% of everyone from Mount Kraken (S33 and S36) are running around in Purple Savage/Slayer depending on level, Fragarch weapon, Wings, mount, x amount of x gems, and Heart of Eden. Only difference of which is the amount of power/upgrades have done to each. I have seen lvl 50 mortal's with titans lvl 80's in yellow savage 90's with no upgrades to wings at all. The only difference between each player is where they spent what.

With this system it will allow players to have more of their own style, choose what they want to increase, and be more unique than the next Joe Schmo. Personally i would love to have 200% attack speed I am up to 170% right now. So, I would work on that. While I am sure some other Rogue would love to have max Attack while another would love to have max Crit Damge and 100% crit rate. Each of which are viable and each very much different.
      Name: Stigmata a.k.a Stiggy
      Spouse: TheFallenOne
      Server: (S2)Xianyang
      Level: 70
      Guild: Matrix
      Guild Title: MrEngineer

Comment

Originally posted by Stigmata View Post
        Yeah we probably will but I don't want another thing that's another set of wings >.>

I want something that People have to work on and will be vastly different between each player. As of current 95% of everyone from Mount Kraken (S33 and S36) are running around in Purple Savage/Slayer depending on level, Fragarch weapon, Wings, mount, x amount of x gems, and Heart of Eden. Only difference of which is the amount of power/upgrades have done to each. I have seen lvl 50 mortal's with titans lvl 80's in yellow savage 90's with no upgrades to wings at all. The only difference between each player is where they spent what.

With this system it will allow players to have more of their own style, choose what they want to increase, and be more unique than the next Joe Schmo. Personally i would love to have 200% attack speed I am up to 170% right now. So, I would work on that. While I am sure some other Rogue would love to have max Attack while another would love to have max Crit Damge and 100% crit rate. Each of which are viable and each very much different.
        Imo that's more like 2nd Aura, and there you can as well choose between offensive & defensive type.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
          Imo that's more like 2nd Aura, and there you can as well choose between offensive & defensive type.
          Well it is another Soul after all. So, there is no doubt that it would give you another Aura of some sort (the weird tear drop sword things). And thats not much fun just choosing if you want a offensive or defensive thats like a knight choosing between offhand and heart of eden >.>
          Last edited by Stigmata; 08-16-2012, 03:23 PM. Reason: misread Venomeh's post

Comment

In the soul of the abyss #2, it says you have to kill bosses in dungeons for souls to complete the quest. Say you have to kill a boss in a high level dungeon but you can't go in it yet because of your lvl? And do the souls drop 100% and doesnt get affected by the 5 lvls difference that lowers drop rates? my suggestion is that There are separate quests for each dungeon, and say, indigo (if souls will be dropped by devourzak), when completed the quest, gives 1 abyssal soul fragment, vault gives 2, etc. Also, you would need more than 1 soul fragment to get a new soul slot, instead it should be 5-10 or something like that.
            Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
            -Sun Tzu

Comment

***Updated Thanks to NovaWolf***

Abyssal Souls
              It is an item that can hold multiple Soul Gems and bestows their power upon the wielder.
              1. Item is acquired from completion of Charon's quest.
              2. Additonal Abyssal Souls can be purchased from Charon under the Abyssal Tab.
              3. Abyssal Soul Fragment will allow user to Unlock one Soul Gem slot from any given Abyssal Soul.
              4. 1, 2, 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32 Abyssal Soul Fragments are required to unlock each Soul Gem slot respectively.
              5. Soul Gem removers can be purchased from Charon under the Abyssal Tab using Soul Essence.

Abyssal Soul Fragment Quest
              1. Multiple quests can be accepted from Charon.
              2. Each quest is specific to a dungeon E.G:
              Indigo Blight Kill Monikov the Dream Master (3 times)
              Revenant's Vault Kill Bonecrusher (3 times), Neratul the Forgotten (3 times) and Vega the Mad (3 times).
              Blood Coliseum Kill Midknight (3 times), Bonefletcher (3 times), Apothecar (3 times), and Vicelot (3 times).
              3. Quests can be accepted 1 time per day or Soul Essence can be used to reset cool downs.
              4. Once the quest is turned in, at Charon, an Abyssal Soul Fragment will be obtained.
              5. A player of any level can accept any of the quests. Though they may not be able to enter said dungeon. This will allow lower levels to still level it but higher level players to upgrade it quicker.

Stats on Full upgrade
              1. A full unlocked Abyssal Soul will take 147 Abyssal Soul Fragments.
              2. Non VIP Time
              A. lvl 25 => 1 dungeon able to run 5 times => 1 Abyssal Soul Fragment (147 Days to Complete)
              B. lvl 30 => 2 dungeon able to run 5 times => 2 Abyssal Soul Fragment (74 Days to Complete)
              C. lvl 45 => 3 dungeon able to run 5 times => 3 Abyssal Soul Fragment (49 Days to Complete)
              D. lvl 55 => 4 dungeon able to run 5 times => 4 Abyssal Soul Fragment (37 Days to Complete)
              E. lvl 65 => 5 dungeon able to run 5 times => 5 Abyssal Soul Fragment (30 Days to Complete)
              F. lvl 75 => 6 dungeon able to run 5 times => 6 Abyssal Soul Fragment (25 Days to Complete)
              G. lvl 85 => 7 dungeon able to run 5 times => 7 Abyssal Soul Fragment (21 Days to Complete)
              3. VIP Time (if quests are reset using Soul Essence)
              A. lvl 25 => 1 dungeon able to run 8 times => 2 Abyssal Soul Fragment (74 Days to Complete)
              B. lvl 30 => 2 dungeon able to run 8 times => 4 Abyssal Soul Fragment (37 Days to Complete)
              C. lvl 45 => 3 dungeon able to run 8 times => 6 Abyssal Soul Fragment (25 Days to Complete)
              D. lvl 55 => 4 dungeon able to run 8 times => 8 Abyssal Soul Fragment (19 Days to Complete)
              E. lvl 65 => 5 dungeon able to run 8 times => 10 Abyssal Soul Fragment (15 Days to Complete)
              F. lvl 75 => 6 dungeon able to run 8 times => 12 Abyssal Soul Fragment (13 Days to Complete)
              G. lvl 85 => 7 dungeon able to run 8 times => 14 Abyssal Soul Fragment (11 Days to Complete)
              4. Casher Time
              A. Can be finished in 1 day if you can run 441 dungeons (3 dungeons per Abyssal Soul Fragment)in a day and have enough Soul Essence for quest resets.
              Last edited by Stigmata; 08-20-2012, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X