Views:	1
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	1732129Click image for larger version

Name:	Abyssal Soul Tool Tip.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	1732125

Story
    Between the divorce of his newest wife and people not dying as often Charon is having a tough time economically, and needs to ferry more people across the river Styx. So, the diabolical boatman has concocted a devious scheme. He wants to hire you the greatest, strongest, and most renowned player to slayer monsters to meet his quota for the month. By killing these monsters for him it will force them to pay the toll in order to cross the river Styx which will make him tons of money. In return he will provide you with Soul Gems and a Abyssal Soul.

Abyssal Souls
    It is an item that can hold multiple Soul Gems and bestows their power upon the wielder.
    1. Item is acquired from completion of Charon's quest.
    2. Additonal Abyssal Souls can be purchased from Charon under the Abyssal Tab.
    3. Abyssal Soul Fragment will allow user to Unlock one Soul Gem slot from any given Abyssal Soul.
    4. 1, 2, 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28, 32 Abyssal Soul Fragments are required to unlock each Soul Gem slot respectively.
    5. Soul Gem removers can be purchased from Charon under the Abyssal Tab using Soul Essence.

Abyssal Soul Fragment Quest
    1. Multiple quests can be accepted from Charon.
    2. Each quest is specific to a dungeon E.G:
    Indigo Blight Kill Monikov the Dream Master (3 times)
    Revenant's Vault Kill Bonecrusher (3 times), Neratul the Forgotten (3 times) and Vega the Mad (3 times).
    Blood Coliseum Kill Midknight (3 times), Bonefletcher (3 times), Apothecar (3 times), and Vicelot (3 times).
    3. Quests can be accepted 1 time per day or Soul Essence can be used to reset cool downs.
    4. Once the quest is turned in, at Charon, an Abyssal Soul Fragment will be obtained.
    5. A player of any level can accept any of the quests. Though they may not be able to enter said dungeon. This will allow lower levels to still upgrade it but higher level players to upgrade it quicker.

Stats on Full upgrade
    1. A full unlocked Abyssal Soul will take 147 Abyssal Soul Fragments.
    2. Non VIP Time
    A. lvl 25 => 1 dungeon able to run 5 times => 1 Abyssal Soul Fragment (147 Days to Complete)
    B. lvl 30 => 2 dungeon able to run 5 times => 2 Abyssal Soul Fragment (74 Days to Complete)
    C. lvl 45 => 3 dungeon able to run 5 times => 3 Abyssal Soul Fragment (49 Days to Complete)
    D. lvl 55 => 4 dungeon able to run 5 times => 4 Abyssal Soul Fragment (37 Days to Complete)
    E. lvl 65 => 5 dungeon able to run 5 times => 5 Abyssal Soul Fragment (30 Days to Complete)
    F. lvl 75 => 6 dungeon able to run 5 times => 6 Abyssal Soul Fragment (25 Days to Complete)
    G. lvl 85 => 7 dungeon able to run 5 times => 7 Abyssal Soul Fragment (21 Days to Complete)
    3. VIP Time (if quests are reset using Soul Essence)
    A. lvl 25 => 1 dungeon able to run 8 times => 2 Abyssal Soul Fragment (74 Days to Complete)
    B. lvl 30 => 2 dungeon able to run 8 times => 4 Abyssal Soul Fragment (37 Days to Complete)
    C. lvl 45 => 3 dungeon able to run 8 times => 6 Abyssal Soul Fragment (25 Days to Complete)
    D. lvl 55 => 4 dungeon able to run 8 times => 8 Abyssal Soul Fragment (19 Days to Complete)
    E. lvl 65 => 5 dungeon able to run 8 times => 10 Abyssal Soul Fragment (15 Days to Complete)
    F. lvl 75 => 6 dungeon able to run 8 times => 12 Abyssal Soul Fragment (13 Days to Complete)
    G. lvl 85 => 7 dungeon able to run 8 times => 14 Abyssal Soul Fragment (11 Days to Complete)
    4. Casher Time
    A. Can be finished in 1 day if you can run 441 dungeons (3 dungeons per Abyssal Soul Fragment)in a day and have enough Soul Essence for quest resets.

Soul Gems
    It is an item that holds the souls of the mightiest soldiers ever to fall in battle.
    1. Upgrading- You can accept quests from Charon which reward Soul Essence.
    2. Charon will sell Soul Shards of each type of soul gem at the cost of Soul Essence.
    3. Each level of a soul gem will increase 1 soul shard to upgrade it: E.G a player will buy 1 Soul shard to make a Soul Gem. After the Gem is made the Lvl 1 Soul Gem is 1 soul shard to upgrade. A Lvl 2 Soul Gem will cost 2 soul shards and so on.
    4. Each level of upgrade will increase the total boost by (basestate*N=Newstat) where N= lvl of Soul Gem.
    5. This system will have no limit on the number of upgrades able to be done on it.

Soul Gem Types
    Soul Name: Stat Boost (Stat Base)
    Soul of the Adept: Critical Rate (+ .5%)
    Soul of Tenacity: Critical Damage (+1%)
    Soul of Rage: Physical Attack (+1%)
    Soul of Wisdom: Magic Attack (+1%)
    Soul of the Sturdy: Physical Defense (+1%)
    Soul of Brilliance: Magic Defense (+1%)
    Soul of Vitality: Health (+1%)
    Soul of Agile: Dodge (+1%)
    Soul of Warrior: Hit (+1%)
    Soul of Steed: Movement Speed (+1%)
    Soul of Silver Tongue: Cast Speed (+.5%)
    Soul of Swiftness: Attack Speed (+.5%)
    Soul of Vampire: Leach Life (1%)@5% chance
    Soul of Beast: Maul Defense (1%)@5% chance

Incentives for R2 are as follows:
    1. Quests for Abyssal Soul are located in dungeons which have a limited amount of times they can be run a Day (5 non-VIP, 3 VIP, 5 with Keys for a grand total with everything 13 runs). As of Current I don’t know many people willing to spend $1.15 per key to run a dungeon that couldn’t wait for 1 more day. Now if R2 was to remove the cap for Keys it would allow people to grind these out faster. This, in turn, will cause more people to buy more keys in order to complete these Quests quicker.
    2. Quests for Soul Essence take a large number of Monster deaths in order to meet Charon’s quota. This will cause players to use AFK time and/or double drop tokens to finish this quest. At ~$1.5 an hour, if a user has no coupons, this will make a pretty chunk of change for R2.
    3. Everything with this system uses Soul Essence in order to complete. (Please see 2)

This was a quick write up at work if there are any suggestions let me know and I will try to work them into my idea. And, also, if you have any comments please feel free to let me know what you think.

Stiggy Aka ((S33)Stigmata)
    Last edited by Stigmata; 08-20-2012, 10:15 AM. Reason: Lol wrong type of Fairy should have been Ferry =P added interface to give an example of what i am talking about
    Name: Stigmata a.k.a Stiggy
    Spouse: TheFallenOne
    Server: (S2)Xianyang
    Level: 70
    Guild: Matrix
    Guild Title: MrEngineer

Pretty sure that you mean the Saga of Hero's Artecrux, aka the thing what we have called "Soul" and i'm also pretty sure that it'll get implemented eventually.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Always figured we were ahead of all the other ones. Guess I should start looking at the others before I come up with ideas. Thanks for the info venomeh

Comment

Originally posted by Stigmata View Post
        Always figured we were ahead of all the other ones. Guess I should start looking at the others before I come up with ideas. Thanks for the info venomeh
        Actually by some contentvise we're a bit behind other versions. I mean we have been getting different content than other versions of cs. And after looking more at it, it isn't the same, however it reminded me of http://forum.yipeegame.com/viewthrea...light=Artecrux . After looking at it again it doesn't sound bad idea..
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

wow super i love it already hope it get implemented
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

COOL IDEA! I hope it gets implemented.
            Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
            -Sun Tzu

Comment

thats an awesome idea Stigg man i knew you did sick like in seng always killing me and all that fun junk but didn't figure you for an idea man great job Bro hope they put it in soon could help balence out the Divide between the Classes By the Way Stiggy here is a Rogue Class :P

(S33)ShadowAxle1
              SoulOfRuins(Guild Master)
              (S33)Kraken Beach
              Mage Hybrid 90% fire 10% ice
              Scion level 90
              Crystal Saga
              Server: Kraken Beach (S33)
              IGN: (S33)ShadowAxle1
              Class: Mage(Hybrid)
              Guild: SoulOfRuins just another noob :P
              Plane/Level: Eidolon/122
              Pet Of Choice: Burning Angel Gen 3 :D Level of pet:126 :D

Eternal Saga
              Server: S35
              Class: Worrier
              ​

Comment

Shadow I told you before, before I was a Psychopathic Mastermind plotting the Genocide of the Homo Erectus, I was just an average guy that planned multiple systems of development to increase productivity. This was nothing but a simple idea that came to mind and thought it would fit in well with the game.

But anyhow back to the matter at hand was hoping for some critiques on this. But, you guys arent helping >.>

Comment

Question: where will Charon be? (what map), and where is it going to say how much soul essence you have (inventory?) Also, your saying there should be a soul gem socketing button now, so they go in items? And will they take up socketing area for normal gems, or will they be separated. Also, please state which soul gems you can put in every item, and how many per item?
                  P.s. Wrote "fairy" wrong. It's ferry.
                  Last edited by NovaWolf; 08-15-2012, 12:06 PM. Reason: More words to write
                  Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
                  -Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by Stigmata View Post
                    Soul Slot Idea
                    ***New Shop NPC: Charon
                    ***New Currency: Soul Essence
                    ***New Interface: Soul Gem Upgrade/ Soul of the Abyss socket area

Story
                    Between the divorce of his newest wife and people not dying as often Charon is having a tough time economically, and needs to fairy more people across the river Styx. So, the diabolical boatman has concocted a devious scheme. He wants to hire you the greatest, strongest, and most renowned player to slayer monsters to meet his quota for the month. By killing these monsters for him it will force them to pay the toll in order to cross the river Styx which will make him tons of money. In return he will provide you with Soul Gems and a Soul of the Abyss.

Soul of the Abyss
                    It is an item that can hold multiple Soul Gems and bestows their power upon the wielder.
                    1. Upgrading- You can obtain/upgrade by quests from Charon.
                    2. Quest will require multiple Souls dropped from bosses from various Bosses from multiple dungeons.
                    3. Once collected the Souls the quest can be completed at Charon and an upgraded version can be obtained.
                    4. Each upgrade will increase the number of slots required by 1 with each following quest getting progressively more difficult with each upgrade.

Soul Gems
                    It is an item that holds the souls of the mightiest soldiers ever to fall in battle.
                    1. Upgrading- You can accept quests from Charon which reward Soul Essence.
                    2. Charon will sell Soul Shards of each type of soul gem at the cost of Soul Essence.
                    3. Each level of a soul gem will increase 1 soul shard to upgrade it: E.G a player will buy 1 Soul shard to make a Soul Gem. After the Gem is made the Lvl 1 Soul Gem is 1 soul shard to upgrade. A Lvl 2 Soul Gem will cost 2 soul shards and so on.
                    4. Each level of upgrade will increase the total boost by (basestate*N=Newstat) where N= lvl of Soul Gem.
                    5. This system will have no limit on the number of upgrades able to be done on it.

Soul Gem Types
                    Soul Name: Stat Boost (Stat Base)
                    Soul of the Adept: Critical Rate (+ .5%)
                    Soul of Tenacity: Critical Damage (+1%)
                    Soul of Rage: Physical Attack (+1%)
                    Soul of Wisdom: Magic Attack (+1%)
                    Soul of the Sturdy: Physical Defense (+1%)
                    Soul of Brilliance: Magic Defense (+1%)
                    Soul of Vitality: Health (+1%)
                    Soul of Agile: Dodge (+1%)
                    Soul of Warrior: Hit (+1%)
                    Soul of Steed: Movement Speed (+1%)
                    Soul of Silver Tongue: Cast Speed (+.5%)
                    Soul of Swiftness: Attack Speed (+.5%)
                    Soul of Vampire: Leach Life (1%)@5% chance
                    Soul of Beast: Maul Defense (1%)@5% chance

This was a quick write up at work if there are any suggestions let me know and I will try to work them into my idea. And, also, if you have any comments please feel free to let me know what you think.

Stiggy Aka ((S33)Stigmata)
                    Not a bad idea, needs a little more work, but great nonetheless. +1
                    Crystal Saga
                    IGN: Jezzah
                    Server: Celestial Palace (S27)
                    Guild: Divine Angels (S22)
                    Spouse: (S22)Caia <3
                    Class: Hybrid Ret Knight.

Wartune
                    IGN: Ayan
                    Server: Temple of Ibalize
                    Level: 36
                    Guild: Reckoning

Comment

Ok corrected my spelling error. Math and critical thinking are my fortes. While my English is well below sub-par.
                      Also, tonight I will come up with a quick shop and interface for you guys to look at and see what I have in my mind.

I will edit Charon's location tonight as well. I have a location in mind but if memory serves me correctly the location may already be in use.

Sorry R2 going to have some photo shopping to do tonight. I hope you don't mind me stealing some of your backgrounds to use =P
                      Particularly:
                      Shop Layout
                      Backpack
                      Weapon Info the pop up
                      Frag Weapon window
                      Pet/Fairy (I know thats the right spelling this time) Tabs

Also, I was thinking about another change that I think I would like more. You get your first Soul of the Abyss from quests. After that you can purchase a new Soul of the Abyss from Charon. This will then use Soul Essence to upgrade kind of like enchantment. This will give people the ability to have multiple Souls of the Abyss and multiple uses for the Soul slot for example:
                      1 Soul of the Abyss could be used for PvP related more Health and Def
                      1 Soul of the Abyss could be used for AFK grinding attack speed/Movement speed/Damage
                      1 Soul of the Abyss could be used for Killing Gotor 100% attack speed ^.^
                      and so on

Comment

Sounds like a cool idea.

Also, I'm going to smack you if you say your English is 'well below sub-par' again. Thanks, and have a nice day! lol
                        â™”
                        Vampire Prince
                        • Server: Aurora Point
                        • Character: Alexmancerx
                        • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                        • Level: Eidolon 120
                        • Guild: TheWanted
                        • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
                          Also, I'm going to smack you if you say your English is 'well below sub-par' again.
                          Hey now dont threaten me with a good time

I updated the Main page now has Pictures. (Please forgive the crude quaility never used a Photoshop program before and did it in like an hour).
                          Also, I did a couple of minor changes as follows:
                          Soul of the Abyss has become Abyssal Soul
                          Charon now sells Abyssal Souls the first one can be obtained through a quest others can be purchased.
                          The Additional Quest no longer unlocks the sockets on its own. An Abyssal Soul Fragmant is now used to unlock next socket which is now given as a reward for completion of this quest.

Comment

+1 support.. dunno if this kind of feature can be implemented. good job stiggy...
                            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Thank you Xros =)

Ok figured I would lite a fire under R2's butt

Updated the main page with Incentives for R2 (Bottom of Main Post)

It still keeps R2's method of allowing everyone to participate. But, if you are willing to pay you will get there quicker.

And, does anyone know if its possible to change the title of a post? I cant seem to find that option.

Comment

Working...
                              X