Moderator???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator???

I wasnt mean said nothing to offensive, just i need some help now, im weak, my wings are ****, my mounts ****,my gears ****,my gems are **** and now i cant even get a CL pt...how am I supposed to feel positive...I love the game and want it to laast but the way this is going its not going to

please please please can i have any explanation or hint or a honest personal moderator opinion on an event to come i like the forum events the most, like desiging costumes i know i wont win but i have fun doing it
    Last edited by VicZar; 09-08-2012, 07:06 AM. Reason: merge
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Damn, I was writing a respond to the previous thread just to realize that I couldn't post it because storm locked it xD

Anyway, my main idea was:

- CL: there have always been those mortal CL pt running, not like you MUST get a scion pt to do CL

- Seng: has always been decided by top players, I don't see it can get any worse with eidolon...

- Last events: was pretty good for everyone. Low lvls can get phoenix/DS/badges to help them with seng, dungeons or making pvp armor set. High lvls can get soul shards. And they even gave out free coupons so those who didn't farm thieves still could get something.

- This week's events: I agree that gmut seems to be more demanded than roses. But just look at things like this: there are ways for you to obtain gmut in-game (either by making lvl 45 alt or get from guessing game / daily exchange, while rose is strictly only obtainable with crystals. So at least be thankful to the GM for giving out a cash-shop-exclusive item for free. You can always use the roses to buy blessings from people, or sell them for profit and buy any gmut being sold.

Also, as I said in the Eidolon thread a few days ago: as the game grows, there will be always new players. So it doesn't matter when R2 releases Eidolon, there will always be mortals playing at that time. It is just IMPOSSIBLE to wait for EVERYONE to hit scion before releasing Eidolon, so please don't blame R2 on this.
    Last edited by R21892248; 09-06-2012, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R21892248 View Post
      Damn, I was writing a respond to the previous thread just to realize that I couldn't post it because storm locked it xD

Anyway, my main idea was:

- CL: there have always been those mortal CL pt running, not like you MUST get a scion pt to do CL

- Seng: has always been decided by top players, I don't see it can get any worse with eidolon...

- Last events: was pretty good for everyone. Low lvls can get phoenix/DS/badges to help them with seng, dungeons or making pvp armor set. High lvls can get soul shards. And they even gave out free coupons so those who didn't farm thieves still could get something.

- This week's events: I agree that gmut seems to be more demanded than roses. But just look at things like this: there are ways for you to obtain gmut in-game (either by making lvl 45 alt or get from guessing game / daily exchange, while rose is strictly only obtainable with crystals. So at least be thankful to the GM for giving out a cash-shop-exclusive item for free. You can always use the roses to buy blessings from people, or sell them for profit and buy any gmut being sold.
      But once again i ant do lucky guess i dotn agree with cheat alts sengs determined by 1 player whic NO one can beat...hell be much more powerful now as for CL unless im wrong going with the small minority of mortals we wont even pass level 20 so leveling gonna be slower thn ever (apparently 4days is slo already)

Comment

When if you start in server that's already been running for some months yes of course you can then get things like MUTs & Wings for cheap prices, but you MUST accept the fact that people are gonna already be high lvl & strong there. It's all up to you wether to go in old or new server.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Tajmahal62,
          Your post is in the incorrect place.
          You should be posting general things in general area.
          This Forum thread "Suggestions" is for suggesting ideas and not for questions to the moderators.
          Just a F.Y.I.

Thanks,
          ~Green

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
            When if you start in server that's already been running for some months yes of course you can then get things like MUTs & Wings for cheap prices, but you MUST accept the fact that people are gonna already be high lvl & strong there. It's all up to you wether to go in old or new server.
            I love my server we are the best that i have seen a low pking forsse pretty frinedly etc but wen it comes to it people are intent on leveling so they dont want to waste and attempt with a weakling mortal like me

Originally posted by sawja View Post
            Tajmahal62,
            Your post is in the incorrect place.
            You should be posting general things in general area.
            This Forum thread "Suggestions" is for suggesting ideas and not for questions to the moderators.
            Just a F.Y.I.

Thanks,
            ~Green
            NO its feedback to my suggestion and we are located in suggestions and feedbac i know what im doing XD but ty
            Last edited by VicZar; 09-08-2012, 07:07 AM. Reason: merge

Comment

He has been playing here for months, he just didn't have that much time to play ><

And patrick, 1 lvl every 4 days isn't that slow, it was my lvling speed when I was a lvl 60+ mortal xD

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
                I love my server we are the best that i have seen a low pking forsse pretty frinedly etc but wen it comes to it people are intent on leveling so they dont want to waste and attempt with a weakling mortal like me
                Well then you should just deal with it.
                Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Well then you should just deal with it.
                  i need a little help is all andi want a GM comment here (sorry to demand) but im really in need of ur opinions of me im needing some help ok and id love a wing event and a GMUT to shut every1 up and get u soem good feedback come on R2 u know u wanna

...i guess this is gonna be closed again....just wanted soem positives to look for sorry if there are none
                  Last edited by VicZar; 09-08-2012, 07:07 AM. Reason: merge

Comment

I wasnt mean said nothing to offensive, just i need some help now, im weak, my wings are ****, my mounts ****,my gears ****,my gems are **** and now i cant even get a CL pt...how am I supposed to feel positive...I love the game and want it to laast but the way this is going its not going to
                    CL: talk to high level scions/eidolons and try to get to know them. People are more likely to personally invite you along if they like you. Don't be too proud to settle for a lvl20 only ladder party. You'll still get a lot of experience and 2 SS.

Wings: if they're "****", I'm guessing you need HW. You can farm those in RV NM. Go do that. Everyday. If you win Lucky Guess or cool stuff from GDC/RDC/BDC, you can trade for more HW.

Gear: If it's anything like my server, you sometimes see people selling gear shards (ex: ethereal, dreamwalker, etc..) for cheap. You can make gear there. Don't forget to do Day in Vidalia so you can get coupons so you can make frag shards which in turn can upgrade your frag weapon. Don't forget to upgrade your soul either. You can get SS from Tree of Life ranger every day.

Gems: Once again, Vault NM and kill all the monsters not just the bosses. Use synthesis to get better gems.

Mount: forget about mount for now as long as you have at least battle bear. Once your lvl/gear/gems are better, you can power level alts for gmut event

Pet: you didn't mention it but I will. Make sure it's equipped with Outstanding purple equipment(or at least Gold if you can't get purple for some reason) . Have a few alts and have them login everyday to get GDC. Once you have 8, spin and hope that you get pet eggs and that they hatch, so you can get MCs.
                    (S14)Squintina
                    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                      CL: talk to high level scions/eidolons and try to get to know them. People are more likely to personally invite you along if they like you. Don't be too proud to settle for a lvl20 only ladder party. You'll still get a lot of experience and 2 SS.

Wings: if they're "****", I'm guessing you need HW. You can farm those in RV NM. Go do that. Everyday. If you win Lucky Guess or cool stuff from GDC/RDC/BDC, you can trade for more HW.

Gear: If it's anything like my server, you sometimes see people selling gear shards (ex: ethereal, dreamwalker, etc..) for cheap. You can make gear there. Don't forget to do Day in Vidalia so you can get coupons so you can make frag shards which in turn can upgrade your frag weapon. Don't forget to upgrade your soul either. You can get SS from Tree of Life ranger every day.

Gems: Once again, Vault NM and kill all the monsters not just the bosses. Use synthesis to get better gems.

Mount: forget about mount for now as long as you have at least battle bear. Once your lvl/gear/gems are better, you can power level alts for gmut event

Pet: you didn't mention it but I will. Make sure it's equipped with Outstanding purple equipment(or at least Gold if you can't get purple for some reason) . Have a few alts and have them login everyday to get GDC. Once you have 8, spin and hope that you get pet eggs and that they hatch, so you can get MCs.
                      I mentioned i was weak dungs are a challenge my gear is purple savage but its enchantment and gems tht make em **** also i dont havea an alt i dont believe in the cheating side but i am level 70 shudnt be too hard to get people and i am close to many powerful people a few unpredicatble though...no names (the kibster) XD

Comment

I mentioned i was weak dungs are a challenge my gear is purple savage but its enchantment and gems tht make em **** also i dont havea an alt i dont believe in the cheating side but i am level 70 shudnt be too hard to get people and i am close to many powerful people a few unpredicatble though...no names (the kibster) XD
                        If you're lvl 70, you should have no problem farming RV NM no matter how weak. Purple savage will do, and as long as your gems are at least Normal, they'll do too. You'd have to be really bad to not be able to farm RV NM and honestly, if you're that bad, it's really your fault (It sounds harsh but I'm sorry it's true).

and having alts is allowed so it's not cheating. It still takes a while to get them to lvl45 (for gmut and crypt, and 35 for LG), and it'll take a while to get the Pet extravangaza done since that requires luck.
                        (S14)Squintina
                        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                          If you're lvl 70, you should have no problem farming RV NM no matter how weak. Purple savage will do, and as long as your gems are at least Normal, they'll do too. You'd have to be really bad to not be able to farm RV NM and honestly, if you're that bad, it's really your fault (It sounds harsh but I'm sorry it's true).

and having alts is allowed so it's not cheating. It still takes a while to get them to lvl45 (for gmut and crypt, and 35 for LG), and it'll take a while to get the Pet extravangaza done since that requires luck.
                          Yea i am tht weak but i thought i shud balance them wen i was a noob...but yea i can solo it mostly un aided buy crypt i cant do due to british time u will not see me up at 3am i have an education XD

Comment

Yea i am tht weak but i thought i shud balance them wen i was a noob...but yea i can solo it mostly un aided buy crypt i cant do due to british time u will not see me up at 3am i have an education XD
                            Bath, training ground, redemption, CL and DiV daily should be enough to get you 30-35% / day easily o.o And none of those is fixed event time, you can do them whenever you want.

I wish I had time to play like I used to have, could definitely help you with at least redempt, but heck I don't even have time for my own toon now ;_;

Comment

Originally posted by R21892248 View Post
                              Bath, training ground, redemption, CL and DiV daily should be enough to get you 30-35% / day easily o.o And none of those is fixed event time, you can do them whenever you want.

I wish I had time to play like I used to have, could definitely help you with at least redempt, but heck I don't even have time for my own toon now ;_;
                              i asked u on whos r2 thread to help me in CL b4 u rebirth and id luv help with redemtion u owe me for torcher remember

Comment

Working...
                              X