Looking for a merge?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• + 1111
    most of servers are empty 1 or 2 hardcore cashers their alts and thats all please r2 we really need this merge !

Comment

• would be good if they did so although I am not sure they will ...

Comment

• Who else thinks r2 should merge S6, S10, S11, S15, S29, S24, S29, S35, S39, S44, S48, S53, S56, S58 and whatever non-r2 players they got there (West PVP) with Eastern Pvp.
        Eastern pvp has 33 servers, give us more lol. It's starting to get boring again.

Edit: Didn't post this here cause it wasn't a suggestion, was more of a question towards the players on PvP servers. Wanted input :/
        Last edited by Alt18; 01-23-2018, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• Hi! Can u do samthing with S12 ? there is only 20+ players

Comment

• Originally posted by R281178325 View Post
            Hi! Can u do samthing with S12 ? there is only 20+ players
            more like 10-15 at most, rest r piloted, why wont, too many servers so too many bots online which r2 think r real people, been like this for years if u dont count the elite drop era
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

• when is the merge for S12 i need someone to talk in the game. Players there already quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by sheyz20 View Post
                when is the merge for S12 i need someone to talk in the game. Players there already quit.
                never i guess
                'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

• Merge please!

Comment

• We really need merge. Our server's filled with bots and few players only :/

Comment

• Only 1 or 2 players in our server. We need merge or some events that make players go back playing.

Comment

• 1...2...3 test test ok we good

can i as an innocent player ask for a server merge

merge S13 with S1.2.3.4.5.6......69.135454524524, etc

anything .. please its like only 5-6 players on the whole thing from like 10+ servers

r2 please....
                        Originally posted by mihonaco View Post
                        1...2...3 test test ok we good

anything .. please its like only 5-6 players on the whole thing from like 10+ servers

r2 please....

EDIT:come on riverie why would u do that its already page 18 here and none is doing anything lol
                        Last edited by Reverie; 07-28-2018, 09:07 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Originally posted by mihonaco View Post
                          1...2...3 test test ok we good

r2 please....

EDIT:come on riverie why would u do that its already page 18 here and none is doing anything lol
                          For several reasons, forum rule #3 states:
                          3. Please use the search function before asking a question. There is a good chance that your question has already been asked and answered. Do NOT create a new thread addressing a topic or issue that is already being discussed.
                          For a complete list of our rules, proceed here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...-r2games-rules

We also have an article pertaining server merge inquiries here: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=42

Comment

• its true it says don't create a thread addressing a topic that is being discussed but obv no one from the game adminstration is caring enough to look at this thread as u can see we are
                            already at page 18 and has anything happened ..... no

they keep merging the new servers over and over not seeing that some old ones are completely dead and unplayable

so well ok thanks for helping tho i did know that wasnt going to get me anywhere was just worth a shot

thanks again

EDIT : You do have the authority to remove this post after reading it ( at least i hope u do ) because it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread

[merging servers ] although i doubt it does matter anyway
                            Last edited by mihonaco; 07-29-2018, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mihonaco View Post
                              its true it says don't create a thread addressing a topic that is being discussed but obv no one from the game adminstration is caring enough to look at this thread as u can see we are
                              already at page 18 and has anything happened ..... no

they keep merging the new servers over and over not seeing that some old ones are completely dead and unplayable

so well ok thanks for helping tho i did know that wasnt going to get me anywhere was just worth a shot

thanks again

EDIT : You do have the authority to remove this post after reading it ( at least i hope u do ) because it has nothing to do with the topic of the thread

[merging servers ] although i doubt it does matter anyway
                              This thread was never one to be visited by R2 themselves; R2 does not frequent the forum for any other reason other than posting official news, this is common knowledge. This is and always has been a mere suggestive thread, and posting about it anywhere on the forum has no more influence than any other suggestion. R2 has the final discretion on which servers are merged and when.

Comment

• Which brings the question of who decides on the event that is suggested by players
                                Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Working...
                                X