Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys this is announcement thread, there is other sections to tell about your login problems.
    If you continue to use this thread to it, i will close it.
    And also its not only dragonpals, but all R2 games currently have some problems with connection, maybe some kind of attack was made against our servers.

Comment

i heard a rumor that when a dragon bond will b activated, same with the "converter dragon orb" in a pet dragon icon/ dragon orb icon will b activated as well.
      so tell me if this info i heard was true or not, or when will the converter dragon orb will b activated?

Comment

Originally posted by meng29 View Post
        i heard a rumor that when a dragon bond will b activated, same with the "converter dragon orb" in a pet dragon icon/ dragon orb icon will b activated as well.
        so tell me if this info i heard was true or not, or when will the converter dragon orb will b activated?
        I think it would be announced if it will be activated, so i think its just rumor.

Comment

in which server is going to happen??

Comment

will AG and Kong be left out this time again like when TC came or not ? Just to know if I should get hyped now or wait a few weeks/month ^^

Comment

I noticed you can select different dragon guardians to equip do the br's stack?

Comment

I have 3 questions me too , on this DH coming this Sunday 14th :

1- One Maintenance will be coming ?? and if yes : the hour of his maintenance ??

2- I have look all the stuff in Dragon can be Upgraded.
                BUT the BR of EACH ITEMs in EACHs DRAGONS are ADD in TOTAL BR ??
                Or it's only the Dragon in fighting and stuffed count for this fights ?

3- The Figth are only Dragon Vs Dragon ??? or Nymph are in fight too ???
                Dragon Pals Player

IGN: CoreBow
                Guild: LastHero
                Server: Kragston (S45)

Comment

Looking forward to this, thanks!
                  "I wish I were a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum. 'Cause how can you be grumpy, when the sun shines out your bum?"
                  -Author unknown

Comment

1- One Maintenance will be coming ?? and if yes : the hour of his maintenance ??

2- I have look all the stuff in Dragon can be Upgraded.
                    BUT the BR of EACH ITEMs in EACHs DRAGONS are ADD in TOTAL BR ??
                    Or it's only the Dragon in fighting and stuffed count for this fights ?

3- The Figth are only Dragon Vs Dragon ??? or Nymph are in fight too ???
                    1. It will be announced, if it will come.

2. Cant tell about that.
                    3. Last time nymph was allowed, but it was a long time ago.
                    Anyway you will have answers soon.

Comment

my server doesn't hav any of these and the magic lamp is still glitching also you should a fourth spot for csc cause godly challenge is getting over run also we need new lvl equipment for 90 and 100 also a chance to actually get mythic lvl 80 equipment fix the bugs on s41 lost pier my character name is zekroms10

Comment

hi core it's me zek from darkness

Comment

my server doesn't hav any of these and the magic lamp is still glitching also you should a fourth spot for csc cause godly challenge is getting over run also we need new lvl equipment for 90 and 100 also a chance to actually get mythic lvl 80 equipment fix the bugs on s41 lost pier my character name is zekroms10

Comment

Well, i have warned about staying in topic bounds.
                            Now its closed.

Comment

Working...
                            X