• R2_Gaby
    started a topic Dragon's Hoard

Dragon's Hoard

Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.png
Views:	1
Size:	421.8 KB
ID:	1756546
    The Dragon’s Hoard unlocks upon reaching level 60. Players can access the function by clicking the “Dragon’s Hoard” icon at the top of the screen.

Introduction:

1. Players have 1 free attempt daily and can use Gold Coins to buy an extra attempt daily.

2. Free attempts reset every day at 4 a.m., purchased attempts will remain after the reset.

3. Players can use Resurrection Pills or Gold Coins to resurrect their Dragon Guardian if it dies and continue the challenge. Canceling the Resurrection will reset the challenge progress. (Attempt already been used would not be returned.)

4. Reset to continue challenging from Lvl. 1 or a previously defeated level.

Challenging the Treasure Guardian

Name:	23.png
Size:	643.8 KB
ID:	1756549

1. Players must send one of their Dragon Guardians to fight against the Treasure Guardian in the Dragon’s Hoard.

2. A stronger Treasure Guardian will be unlocked each time the current guardian is defeated. Stronger Treasure Guardians provide better rewards.

Dragon Guardian Bonding

Name:	image003.png
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	1756547

1. Dragon Guardian bonding pieces may drop during challenges; they will be placed in the Dragon Bond inventory for players to equip to their Dragon Guardians.

2. There are 6 kinds of Dragon Guardian bonding pieces (referred to as dragon scraps). Consume unwanted pieces to get EXP to upgrade other pieces, similar to the astral system.

Name:	image004.png
Size:	505.3 KB
ID:	1756548
    • Dragon Guardian scraps (eyes, wings, claws, teeth, scales, and tail) will be placed within the Dragon Bond inventory for players to equip to their activated Dragon Guardians.
    • Drag a dragon scrap into a slot to equip or synthesize it with another equipped dragon scrap.
    • Players can lock bonding items so that they will not be consumed when synthesizing.
    • Items will be put into a temporary inventory once the inventory is full. Temporary items will be sold after 2 days if not claimed.

This system will be coming on September 15th!

• Alkaris
    replied
    Well, i have warned about staying in topic bounds.
    Now its closed.

Leave a comment:

• R230879694
    replied
    my server doesn't hav any of these and the magic lamp is still glitching also you should a fourth spot for csc cause godly challenge is getting over run also we need new lvl equipment for 90 and 100 also a chance to actually get mythic lvl 80 equipment fix the bugs on s41 lost pier my character name is zekroms10

Leave a comment:

• R230879694
    replied
    hi core it's me zek from darkness

Leave a comment:

• R230879694
    replied
    my server doesn't hav any of these and the magic lamp is still glitching also you should a fourth spot for csc cause godly challenge is getting over run also we need new lvl equipment for 90 and 100 also a chance to actually get mythic lvl 80 equipment fix the bugs on s41 lost pier my character name is zekroms10

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    1- One Maintenance will be coming ?? and if yes : the hour of his maintenance ??

2- I have look all the stuff in Dragon can be Upgraded.
    BUT the BR of EACH ITEMs in EACHs DRAGONS are ADD in TOTAL BR ??
    Or it's only the Dragon in fighting and stuffed count for this fights ?

3- The Figth are only Dragon Vs Dragon ??? or Nymph are in fight too ???
    1. It will be announced, if it will come.

2. Cant tell about that.
    3. Last time nymph was allowed, but it was a long time ago.
    Anyway you will have answers soon.

Leave a comment:

• QueenVitoria
    replied
    Looking forward to this, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• minours76
    replied
    I have 3 questions me too , on this DH coming this Sunday 14th :

1- One Maintenance will be coming ?? and if yes : the hour of his maintenance ??

2- I have look all the stuff in Dragon can be Upgraded.
    BUT the BR of EACH ITEMs in EACHs DRAGONS are ADD in TOTAL BR ??
    Or it's only the Dragon in fighting and stuffed count for this fights ?

3- The Figth are only Dragon Vs Dragon ??? or Nymph are in fight too ???

Leave a comment:

• R254063657
    replied
    I noticed you can select different dragon guardians to equip do the br's stack?

Leave a comment:

• kuwagami
    replied
    will AG and Kong be left out this time again like when TC came or not ? Just to know if I should get hyped now or wait a few weeks/month ^^

Leave a comment:

• R227543570
    replied
    in which server is going to happen??

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by meng29 View Post
    i heard a rumor that when a dragon bond will b activated, same with the "converter dragon orb" in a pet dragon icon/ dragon orb icon will b activated as well.
    so tell me if this info i heard was true or not, or when will the converter dragon orb will b activated?
    I think it would be announced if it will be activated, so i think its just rumor.

Leave a comment:

• meng29
    replied
    i heard a rumor that when a dragon bond will b activated, same with the "converter dragon orb" in a pet dragon icon/ dragon orb icon will b activated as well.
    so tell me if this info i heard was true or not, or when will the converter dragon orb will b activated?

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Guys this is announcement thread, there is other sections to tell about your login problems.
    If you continue to use this thread to it, i will close it.
    And also its not only dragonpals, but all R2 games currently have some problems with connection, maybe some kind of attack was made against our servers.

Leave a comment:

• Lora-lai
    replied
    this looks awesome!
    also the people saying you can't enter the game, they will say you need to make a thread about it because it's not related to this It will be easier for them to see and resolve the problem

Leave a comment:

Working...
X