Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

New Version Overview

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no time frame for these features coming, but since there is an announcement that means that it should be in testing phase.

Posts about magic lamp or other bugs in this topic will lead either to topic closed or posts deleted and posters banned.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Gaby View Post

Note: The information provided above may or may not represent the final in-game content. Content found within game holds precedence and should be taken as the latest version as systems and functions are adjusted. Please let us know if issues arise and we will do our best to solve them as quickly as possible. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to seeing you all in-game!
      Originally posted by Zupaa View Post
      Hmm that means that features above are not 100% sure to be implemented, We may not see it at all.

It means that features may be implemented as described but also may be implemented partly or in wider scope or implemented in different form than presented or not implemeted at all.

Originally posted by Alkaris View Post
      There is no time frame for these features coming, but since there is an announcement that means that it should be in testing phase.
      Maybe they are in testing phase maybe they are not, fact that they should be does not mean it is. There were too many fallen hopes in the past that we should not rely on assumptions.

I take it as something that devs wanted to share with us as plans or ideas. As something to show that game is not dead for them and they think about plans of new systems.

Comment

in pet dragon will the tabs or convert dragon orb and enchant dragon orb be in use with this new upgrade?

Comment

The biggest ? I have is how much of this stuff will actually work.

Comment

OO! OO! YES YES YES!! TY TY TY!! Very VERY pleased!!!!

Comment

From Amir_Ibnu :
              and that gem exchange will be available in crypt and arena shop? will it be like gem vendor? 3 for 1?

I think we can exchange some gems with Magic or Dragon coins.

Comment

pretty cool ! i hope this will be available in nextweek .. cant wait !

Comment

agreed, I think just like you
                  so when its coming ?? hard to believe it is coming soon

Comment

nice r2games will make more money from this.....anyways what happen to INVINCIBLE ME????

Comment

ye.....this no fun for average players.......this event is for r2 games to make money not for players to have fun....that's why they didn't care about invincible me because they wont make money from it.....see what i mean?

Comment

would be nice to see new advances with affordable prices... somethings are just outrageous... nymphs for example its like wow.... but good to see that things are advancing..
                        Last edited by Alkaris; 09-25-2014, 02:05 AM.

Comment

does it mean flash is a permanent for lvl35+ players?

Comment

Originally posted by olean View Post
                            would be nice to see new advances with affordable prices... somethings are just outrageous... nymphs for example its like wow.... but good to see that things are advancing..
                            yes! yes ! it should be there are some pictures for details tsk

Comment

It would be nice and entertaining if the next drop items is LUCKY CLOVER CHEST intead of LUCKY CLOVER KEYS bcoz i got a hundreds of them .. that's all thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ytsur03 View Post
                                It would be nice and entertaining if the next drop items is LUCKY CLOVER CHEST intead of LUCKY CLOVER KEYS bcoz i got a hundreds of them .. that's all thanks
                                Would be wondefull but not gonna happen. Imagine the rage of those who sold all LuckyCloverKeys to get inventory space.
                                Last edited by Edygiusz; 09-25-2014, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X