It all sounds great
    Mad_Max Scorching Desert

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Gaby View Post

New Systems and Features
      [LIST][*]Gem Resonance
      [*]Dragon Pet Potential
      [*]Nymph Gloria
      Was wondering if we could get a glipse of Gloria Nymph (picture, skills, attack method)

Thanks.

Comment

ty for is that event so muth ty ty

Comment

Originally posted by Edygiusz View Post
          Would be wondefull but not gonna happen. Imagine the rage of those who sold all LuckyCloverKeys to get inventory space.
          if they will i believe that more people will play again specially to those who are less spender ..

Comment

will we be getting lvl 80 tessaract stones in lvl 90 MP Dungeons?

Comment

is this starting tomorrow , received email saying new features coming friday 26th

Comment

Originally posted by PTD2008 View Post
                is this starting tomorrow , received email saying new features coming friday 26th
                Hello , I also gat an email

Click image for larger version

Name:	new features.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	1695564

however i read it as we will be able to get to know new features.

Having in mind that reading some of the announcements/descriptions regarding DPS misled me I prefer to remain careful about such statements. Thanks to DPS i found out that my english is far from perfection and i jump into conlusions too hastly.

It does not say we will be able to play but only discover (whatever that means)

Sidenote:
                Not to mention the regular discussion about 26 Sept in which time zone and what time of the day .
                Last edited by Edygiusz; 09-25-2014, 11:27 AM. Reason: sidenote

Comment

Uhmmmmm so... Orb conversion but no way to get red orbs for free?
                  Meow meow moew moew meow meow meow meow meow, I'm a kitty cat.

Comment

cent you fix ferst the bag on game? after fix bag give more staf to play.

Comment

This is a nice post. It just doesn't hold substance yet until there is a timeframe of when this happens. that said, Thank you for letting us know the Devs are still continuing to further the game. I truly do appreciate the update.
                      IGN: GodsPhyre
                      Server 18 Spectral Mountain

Comment

Looking forward to the updates. Is there any plans to add more levels/waves to Hero's Tower or Demon Invasion?

Comment

Looking forward to the update

Comment

sigh don't mention the broken you know what in this topic. 1 of the mods warned that people bringing it up here could could either have their comment deleted, be banned, or maybe even close this topic and since we have no clue what is going on this is the only place people can ask questions/make comments about the upcoming game upgrades.
                            (sorry about talking about it myself, but i don't want people to lose their ability to post here)

Comment

ugh.... Read through all of this and still no reply's on a release date =( I just would like to know when would a dev please answer!

Comment

also id like to know about the orb conversion, would I be able to convert a red matk orb to a red patk ord? I really wanna know so I know if I should keep buying them, if not then its useless 4 me 2 buy them I already have 4 I don't need lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X