• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	update.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	1695593

This is the email I got. does this mean the update is today? or is it one of those sent out wrong email?

If it is today.. then devs are being extremely shy on what time they will bring down the server for the updates...

Comment

Hold tight, guys. It's coming.

Comment

REALY GUYS?

Dragon Pet Potential - U need to spend GOLD for "Enchant"
        Nymph Gloria - U need GOLD for buy token
        Honeymoon Trip – Mythical Trip - Spend 888 GOLD
        Dragon Orb Conversion - Need to spend GOLD for conversion
        Added Nymph Glyph - Have to buy Glyph Soul with GOLD

Every upgrade/event u do, u only look on yourself, DEVs or who ever makes this decisions are to much greedy and egoistic. It's want to make me quit the game. It's hard to say that this game is "Free For Play". I'm very very disappointed.

Comment

So how do we get the gloria nymph token? Not showing up in my shop.

Comment

Only good thing in this upgrade is that, magic lamp is fixed.

Comment

truly sad every new update needs gold coins for it and i was really hoping it would be something everyone can have fun with not just money users

Comment

will we ever be able to get fashion souls with returnd gold?
                Sarah
                [S57]Siliden's Mountain

Comment

Now that the magic lamp is fixed, you can start getting GOLD as well, so no need to complain about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Minikoss View Post
                    REALY GUYS?

Dragon Pet Potential - U need to spend GOLD for "Enchant"
                    Nymph Gloria - U need GOLD for buy token
                    Honeymoon Trip – Mythical Trip - Spend 888 GOLD
                    Dragon Orb Conversion - Need to spend GOLD for conversion
                    Added Nymph Glyph - Have to buy Glyph Soul with GOLD

Every upgrade/event u do, u only look on yourself, DEVs or who ever makes this decisions are to much greedy and egoistic. It's want to make me quit the game. It's hard to say that this game is "Free For Play". I'm very very disappointed.

Arent u exaggerating a little there?

Dragon Pet Potential - you are not gonna spend fortune on it at once, you wont be able to upgrade all pets (maybe pebbles to max 5 stars)
                    Nymph Gloria - well probably gold, but all special nymphs cost gold nothing new
                    Honeymoon Trip – Mythical Trip - not the first Trip that costs gold, what is all the fuss?
                    Dragon Orb Conversion - yea costs 50gold, little surprising but still when u have all orbs u will not use it
                    Added Nymph Glyph - it is pricey but unlocking is one time when nymph gets certain star lvl, later u will prolly pay gold to upgrade it, again not a fortune and you do not have top do it at once.

WHAT is more importnat we got most of Lamp fixed (i cant claim artefact reward but need to look into it) and we get some decent amount of returned gold from it. That should cover most of the basic expenses above.

Additionally having Supporters pass u get 1200 gold every forthnight.

All in all , game costs money , as most of entertainment in this world. Want free game play tic-tac-toe or rock-paper-scissors. But pls stop whining about everything.

Comment

So these new chests do they drop n random events or most events as reward lobby says triva but there was 0 and i play on 2 servers Both servers DI no chests Hmmmm
                      Last edited by R29898895; 09-26-2014, 10:18 AM. Reason: Added something

Comment

Originally posted by dinek View Post
                        Arent u exaggerating a little there?

Dragon Pet Potential - you are not gonna spend fortune on it at once, you wont be able to upgrade all pets (maybe pebbles to max 5 stars)+U get 5free pet crystals daily.
                        Nymph Gloria - well probably gold, but all special nymphs cost gold nothing new
                        Honeymoon Trip – Mythical Trip - not the first Trip that costs gold, what is all the fuss?
                        Dragon Orb Conversion - yea costs 50gold, little surprising but still when u have all orbs u will not use it
                        Added Nymph Glyph - it is pricey but unlocking is one time when nymph gets certain star lvl, later u will prolly pay gold to upgrade it, again not a fortune and you do not have top do it at once.

WHAT is more importnat we got most of Lamp fixed (i cant claim artefact reward but need to look into it) and we get some decent amount of returned gold from it. That should cover most of the basic expenses above.

Additionally having Supporters pass u get 1200 gold every forthnight.

All in all , game costs money , as most of entertainment in this world. Want free game play tic-tac-toe or rock-paper-scissors. But pls stop whining about everything.
                        Did u maybe think about it that gold what u are getting in magic lamp, u get it because u maybe spend gold for doing that Quest?

Dragon Pet Potential - Maybe I got many shards? what u gonna do then? Spend money on it?..U get that shards with spending a money, so u need to spend again?
                        Nymph Gloria - How about non-spenders? They can't get new nymph? So hard?
                        Honeymoon Trip – Mythical Trip - there are one for amethyst and now 3 for spending gold, I think it is not fair.
                        Dragon Orb Conversion - U don't know what orb u will get, so u need to press multi times..so that's pretty much gold.
                        Added Nymph Glyph - U need to buy Glyph Soul (thats 320gold for VIP), then u got to buy more Glyph Crystals and they cost 40gold (VIP) each..and u need many of them. And for first upgrade to lvl 2, u need 7 Glyph Crystals, that's 210gold..and u get only +2MATK/ATK and 20HP for nymph....give me a break.

Supporter's Pass- cost 400gold (VIP) and that is gold not returned gold...So u still have to recharge every 14days to Support team and get 1200 RETURNED gold.
                        So please don't be wise-guy.
                        Last edited by Minikoss; 09-26-2014, 11:15 AM. Reason: Adding Stuff!

Comment

#Deleted post.
                          Last edited by Minikoss; 09-26-2014, 11:11 AM. Reason: Deleted

Comment

Originally posted by rro123 View Post
                            Now that the magic lamp is fixed, you can start getting GOLD as well, so no need to complain about it.
                            Gold that u already spend for the quests (MAYBE).

Comment

Originally posted by R244704793 View Post
                              truly sad every new update needs gold coins for it and i was really hoping it would be something everyone can have fun with not just money users
                              I agree with u so so so so so so much!

Comment

There is fun for non money users, 80 tess stones in 80-85 nm.

Comment

Working...
                                X