Announcement

Collapse

Oceanic Dragon Pals Severs Servers Shutting Down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that the Oceanic Servers of "Dragon Pals" will officially shutdown on October 10th, 2017 at 10:00am (GMT+8). Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...17-10-00-gmt-8
See more
See less

Dragon Pals: Eudaemon System

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    many uses support pass will it be acceptable in this even? it would be great if we can spend return gold outside of the shop for this event.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Kengi007 View Post
      many uses support pass will it be acceptable in this even? it would be great if we can spend return gold outside of the shop for this event.
      Stones are sold in shop, so you can use gold from support passes to buy them.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Lovella_me View Post
        who said it's not timed? it will reset =(
        the blessings reset like the nymph blessing but the lvl does not

        Comment


        • #34
          So is it like essences and artifact in that you only need about 1/2 the number listed, or do you need all?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by R274418965 View Post
            So is it like essences and artifact in that you only need about 1/2 the number listed, or do you need all?
            you typically need half but since it is luck based there are chances you will need more or less than that.
            Kongregate Server 1

            レミリア.スカーレット
            Remilia Scarlet

            Comment


            • #36
              do we need a full bar to upgrade or just half a bar to upgrade?

              Comment


              • #37
                Its luck percentage based just like the artifact. The higher the bar the more of a chance you have to upgrade. It could take less or more than half to upgrade.

                Comment


                • #38
                  what does this mean, "5.Blessing points reset daily if your Eudaemon is below Lvl. 6."?
                  if our eudaemon is lv.7 or above even though we cast eudaemon stone it wont reset anymore though @ every 0:00 o'clock?

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by meng29 View Post
                    what does this mean, "5.Blessing points reset daily if your Eudaemon is below Lvl. 6."?
                    if our eudaemon is lv.7 or above even though we cast eudaemon stone it wont reset anymore though @ every 0:00 o'clock?
                    That's what it says, from lvl 6 and higher it won't reset any more, below it will.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      ahh tnx maruten.

                      BTW... does anyone have a tip or can post here how much eudaemon stone needed for 1>2, 2>3, 3>4 so and so forth?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by meng29 View Post
                        ahh tnx maruten.

                        BTW... does anyone have a tip or can post here how much eudaemon stone needed for 1>2, 2>3, 3>4 so and so forth?
                        I heard from people of my server that it takes around 50%, so I would go for around 60% or so just to be sure because it's not tested enough to say real numbers (and because people used the temp from EVG)

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Discussion about number of stones needed and etc will go to other forum.
                          Im closing thread.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X