X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS-Alice
    started a topic Dragon Pals: Eudaemon System

Dragon Pals: Eudaemon System

Are you a high level character but have a hard time defeating other players? Then get ready to try out Eudaemons and fight back!
    Click the icon below to enter the Eudaemon panel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	1760075

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	1760076

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	1760077

[Instructions]
    1. Eudaemons can improve a player’s attributes and battle rating. Different levels of Eudaemons improve different attributes.
    2. Initial play points can be added when Eudaemons upgrade.
    3. Eudaemons will morph and change appearance as they move from level to level.
    4. Consume Eudaemon Stones to upgrade Eudaemons, blessing points will be added after an upgrade fails. A higher number of blessing points will increase the chance of upgrading.
    5. Blessing points reset daily if your Eudaemon is below Lvl. 6.
    6. Various Eudaemon levels activate different passive skills.

Note: Initial play points decide who moves first when in battle. Players can check this stat via the character panel.

• Alkaris
    replied
    Discussion about number of stones needed and etc will go to other forum.
    Im closing thread.

Leave a comment:

• maruten
    replied
    Originally posted by meng29 View Post
    ahh tnx maruten.

BTW... does anyone have a tip or can post here how much eudaemon stone needed for 1>2, 2>3, 3>4 so and so forth?
    I heard from people of my server that it takes around 50%, so I would go for around 60% or so just to be sure because it's not tested enough to say real numbers (and because people used the temp from EVG)

Leave a comment:

• meng29
    replied
    ahh tnx maruten.

BTW... does anyone have a tip or can post here how much eudaemon stone needed for 1>2, 2>3, 3>4 so and so forth?

Leave a comment:

• maruten
    replied
    Originally posted by meng29 View Post
    what does this mean, "5.Blessing points reset daily if your Eudaemon is below Lvl. 6."?
    if our eudaemon is lv.7 or above even though we cast eudaemon stone it wont reset anymore though @ every 0:00 o'clock?
    That's what it says, from lvl 6 and higher it won't reset any more, below it will.

Leave a comment:

• meng29
    replied
    what does this mean, "5.Blessing points reset daily if your Eudaemon is below Lvl. 6."?
    if our eudaemon is lv.7 or above even though we cast eudaemon stone it wont reset anymore though @ every 0:00 o'clock?

Leave a comment:

• Sopatra
    replied
    Its luck percentage based just like the artifact. The higher the bar the more of a chance you have to upgrade. It could take less or more than half to upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• R247946849
    replied
    do we need a full bar to upgrade or just half a bar to upgrade?

Leave a comment:

• temponly
    replied
    Originally posted by R274418965 View Post
    So is it like essences and artifact in that you only need about 1/2 the number listed, or do you need all?
    you typically need half but since it is luck based there are chances you will need more or less than that.

Leave a comment:

• R274418965
    replied
    So is it like essences and artifact in that you only need about 1/2 the number listed, or do you need all?

Leave a comment:

• amirello
    replied
    Originally posted by Lovella_me View Post
    who said it's not timed? it will reset =(
    the blessings reset like the nymph blessing but the lvl does not

Leave a comment:

• Alkaris
    replied
    Originally posted by Kengi007 View Post
    many uses support pass will it be acceptable in this even? it would be great if we can spend return gold outside of the shop for this event.
    Stones are sold in shop, so you can use gold from support passes to buy them.

Leave a comment:

• Kengi007
    replied
    many uses support pass will it be acceptable in this even? it would be great if we can spend return gold outside of the shop for this event.

Leave a comment:

• LochieX
    replied
    Currently stones are obtainable via Cash Shop.
    They will be released during events, such as Online event and it's dedicated level up events for the Eudaemon system

My biggest concern is that the Eudaemon follows you around but there is no 'Tick box' icon to disable it. Personally, I don't like pets, nymphs, dragons being on follow. I'd like to disable the Eudaemon too.

Leave a comment:

• R274758793
    replied
    How do you get the stones?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X