Announcement

Collapse

Oceanic Dragon Pals Severs Servers Shutting Down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that the Oceanic Servers of "Dragon Pals" will officially shutdown on October 10th, 2017 at 10:00am (GMT+8). Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...17-10-00-gmt-8
See more
See less

[Guide] Dragonian's Duel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why does it have to start at 2 am in the morning cant you make it early for every1 to use

kias server 30

Comment

It doesn't start at 2am for US East. It starts at 9pm, an hour before the second DI. They have different geological locations for server groups simply to try and allow
      most players to be online for at least some, if not all, events.

Some might say, "Tough tomatoes, dude."

Comment

I think it would be nice when a new feature is released that if it is only for a certain set of servers that you add that. Like solo showdown is only for east and so is Dragonian duels. We might understand that a bit more than asking a million questions about it. If it is being tested then just say that. Thank you for your time

Comment

Originally posted by R283819061 View Post
          I think it would be nice when a new feature is released that if it is only for a certain set of servers that you add that. Like solo showdown is only for east and so is Dragonian duels. We might understand that a bit more than asking a million questions about it. If it is being tested then just say that. Thank you for your time
          yes this..........

Comment

this makes sense to me i agree im on an east coast server but get with you guys are saying i get a few adds for dragon pets for the new servers that i have yet t see in the pet shop or in any event
            Go Ahead explore the depths of hell we have an eternity to know your flesh.

Comment

I think you shouldnt blame other players, that just play the fair game, just cause you have a weak and inactive team.

Comment

have they finished "testing" so that other servers can play it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by R269008869 View Post
                  have they finished "testing" so that other servers can play it yet?
                  No, and considering that other regions dont have enough servers, i cant say when other server will be able to have it.

Comment

how many servers do u need?

Comment

We have been participating in this duel and it has become tedious every time we play we are matched to the same team from a super server and we don't stand a hope of winning why no variety in opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by R26630543 View Post
                        We have been participating in this duel and it has become tedious every time we play we are matched to the same team from a super server and we don't stand a hope of winning why no variety in opponents.
                        Dragonian Duel Teams are pretty much like guilds, if yours is weak and you have few people better try to merge with another team.
                        If your team is full, try to kick the dead bodies or rebuild the team adding only the actives, cause reducing BR can change the pairment of the fights. I already tested it.
                        Our team usually have 2 difrerent opponents during the week, one from S87 and other from S174. Before we rearrange the team we used to fight teams from S170 as well. So i highly recommend to rebuild the team if you have enough people.
                        Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
                        Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
                        Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

thanks we did already rebuild but our server is almost empty I hope they give us a merge before we die out completely

Comment

why is it that my team keeps getting stuck with the same opponent every time we play... to be honest i'm starting to get burnt out on it... sad when I come to dragon pals to relax and it seems i'm getting worked up and stressed out over it...

Comment

Hi CandyDuff, recently i asked my servermates, analyzed their opponents and i concluded that teams are paired by Total Battle Rating.
                              At the moment, your team have the highest BR in Server 1 and you will always fight the highest BR team from S25 if nothing changes.
                              Only way to "escape" from that is kicking dead people from your team to drop your Team Battle Rating and become the second team from your server, this way you will avoid the strongest S25 team and fight the second one That already was tested and worked in my server.
                              Bots are real even though people deny its existence.
                              Hots @ Dragon Pals S162 Khare Desert | Warrior - 11.204M BR
                              Dark Dragon - 4.212M BR | Arya Lv160 23 Stars - 2.344M BR

Comment

Working...
                              X